Shiva/Ravana: Part II

Shiva/Ravana: Part II

A Story by Abishai100
"

Shiva and Ravana convene once more to evaluate the aesthetics and customs of modernism and perhaps appreciate how media promotes socialized dreams.

"
Here's actually one extra civilization vignette about modernism and democracy (and media!), once again referencing two mythology avatars I grew up reading in India (Shiva and Ravana!). This vignette was inspired by the film Dogma. Thanks again for reading,
---




====

Shiva, master of destruction, and Ravana, prince of darkness, once again convened in the mountains and discussed and debated about the contours and colors of modernism and media and socialized democracy. They wanted to look at the intricacies of human social activity and the way media could be used to evaluate the normality of aesthetics and perhaps even pornography and censorship. They disagreed again about the nature of liberty, but they both maintained their shared passion for the intrigue and general complexity of civilization dogma. This was once again a stirring chat, so where would it lead and what would it catalyze for humanity on Earth?

SHIVA: The last time we convened, we spoke of modernism and Facebook!
RAVANA: Yes, we spoke of civilization and mischief and governance and customs.
SHIVA: Well, I'd like to speak with you further about modern civilization, Ravana.
RAVANA: I'd also like to confer with you more about customs and society, Lord Shiva.
SHIVA: Well, I'm wondering currently what you feel about Lakers-Celtics games.
RAVANA: I surely appreciate American human celebration of basketball team spirit.
SHIVA: The Lakers and Celtics represent a social focus on sports culture.
RAVANA: Yes, they represent cultural uniqueness of the cities of Boston and Los Angeles!
SHIVA: Well, you might find Lakers-Celtics games chats on Facebook in modern times.
RAVANA: Surely, these online discussions represent a socialized focus on normalized customs.
SHIVA: The modern age of media is conducive to social talk about social activity, no?
RAVANA: Yes, and media also promotes free-speech rhetoric and pornography intrigue too.
SHIVA: Yes, I agree; the pageantry of Lakers-Celtics cheerleaders speaks to customs normalization.
RAVANA: When you have ornamented female cheerleaders celebrating customs, you create excitement!
SHIVA: This excitement can serve as a pseudo-gateway to pornography allowances for free-speech markets.
RAVANA: Yes, Playboy magazine may feature sensual female models dressed and posed as cheerleaders!
SHIVA: All of this is reflected in media configurations, so you'd find Playboy ads on Facebook perhaps.
RAVANA: Yes, all of that is likely and characteristic of modernism.
SHIVA: Perhaps you and I may create a special Lakers-Celtics cheerleaders socialization aesthetic.
RAVANA: I propose we create an aesthetics-consciousness blog on the Internet about Lakers-Celtics.
SHIVA: I'll root for the Boston Celtics, since I find Boston to be symbolically pluralistic and modern.
RAVANA: I'll choose the Los Angeles Lakers, since I find Los Angeles representative of immigration.
SHIVA: What if Playboy featured a sensual female model in a Celtics cheerleaders uniform?
RAVANA: Typically, Lakers cheerleaders have been considered more sexy and worldly to Americans!
SHIVA: True, but the Celtics rivalry with the Lakers has spotlighted special pluralistic interest in Boston.
RAVANA: I suppose that's accurate; in that case, we might consider the aesthetics of networks themselves.
SHIVA: Sure; the Lakers-Celtics rivalry has highlighted the engagment between two very different cities.
RAVANA: Boston and Los Angeles are night and day, Lord Shiva.
SHIVA: Perhaps this Lakers-Celtics aesthetics blog on the Internet we'd write can represent democracy!
RAVANA: Why not?
SHIVA: I mean, a fabulous Celtics cheerleaders spotlights a modern media celebration of Boston itself.
RAVANA: Boston is home to many Irish-American Catholics.
SHIVA: We both know that Irish Catholic sympathizers of Belfast troubles is imprinted on the Internet!
RAVANA: True; Sinn Fein relies on democratic voices from America for political dialogue in the United Kingdom.
SHIVA: So, let's suppose the Lakers-Celtics cheerleaders blog on the Internet creates nice chats about pornography.
RAVANA: That's possible and clever; after all, cheerleaders represent worldly celebration of lifestyle aesthetics.
SHIVA: If Playboy can feature sensual female models dressed as cheerleaders, we can chat Lakers-Celtics sexiness!
RAVANA: Yes, but remember, Lakers cheerleaders are still considered sexier than Celtics cheerleaders, Shiva.
SHIVA: I know, I know; but this Lakers-Celtics rivalry would create a mod-media confetti about social customs.
RAVANA: True; we might create an online contest about Lakers-Celtics cheerleaders in designed uniforms!
SHIVA: This contest would create analogical and creative chat about the aesthetics of fashion in America.
RAVANA: Yes, and Playboy magazine might compliment us on the contours of such a democratic blog, no?
SHIVA: I agree; so let's hype this Lakers-Celtics cheerleaders chat as symbolic of modernism aesthetics.
RAVANA: Alright; I still maintain that sensuality and free-speech allow access to liberal talk about liberty.
SHIVA: Perhaps that's half-true, but it seems also that aesthetics talk creates interest in governance idealism.
RAVANA: I do suppose it's true that Playboy magazine opens talks about the imagination behind capitalism.
SHIVA: Right; and capitalism flowery requires a certain dash of creative but rational socialized regulation.
RAVANA: Yes, you can't have rampant pornography on the accessible Internet without democracy chats.
SHIVA: There's no real democracy in modern times without a focus on rational customs!
RAVANA: In that case, we'll spotlight this Lakers-Celtics rivalry as reflective of modern diaries.
SHIVA: Cool.

After Shiva and Ravana agreed that Lakers-Celtics cheerleader aesthetics and customs talk on the Internet would reflect and represent modern civilization focus on the contours of democracy itself, they agreed that the liberality of modern capitalism required a special spotlighting on the importance of rational supervision. True, Ravana maintained liberal talk about liberty and mischief was essential to evaluations about media access, but Shiva maintained that capitalism flowery required mature understanding and appreciation of socialized education. They both agreed, however, that the real threat to modernism and media civilization was the looming dystopian threat of censorship.

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)



Shiva & Ravana


© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on July 29, 2020
Last Updated on July 29, 2020
Tags: Hindusim Fable, Modernism, NBA, Pornography

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing