Gambit/Lantern: Vampire-City (D.C.)

Gambit/Lantern: Vampire-City (D.C.)

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two heroic vampire-bros, working for the government, re-route to D.C. and transform into the superhuman Gambit and Lantern to dismantle a giant vampire dollhouse!

"
Here's a vampire fable to sign off with, about politics and modernism dementia, referencing the two comic book heroes Gambit and and inspired by the "Blade" (Wesley Snipes) film-series.

----


====

Amlan and Simian Satan were masked guerrilla fighters working for the CIA in Northern Ireland and bridging radical P-IRA work with Sinn Fein to improve socioeconomic negotiations catering to the disgruntled Irish Catholic minority in Belfast for the sake of the United Kingdom in this new age of commerce driven globalization politics. However, these two brothers from Algeria, twins, happened to also be blood-sucking vampires. Yes, the Satan brothers are actually vampires. This might comfort you through the Coronavirus tribulation!



Amlan Satan was actually the superhero Gambit, a staff-wielding and mini-explosive throwing daredevil from New Orleans. Simian Satan was actually the superhero Green Lantern, a magic-wielding power-hypnotizing illusionist from Chicago. While the Satan brothers were born in Algeria, they moved to America and studied at Dartmouth before being recruited by the CIA to work in Northern Ireland. The Satan brothers then transformed into the superhuman characters Gambit and Green Lantern, unrecognizable to anyone, since they looked different and Caucasian!



So, why did the Satan brothers leave CIA work in Belfast to transform into unrecognizable superhuman characters named Gambit and Green Lantern? The answer is rather bizarre! You see, Gambit and Lantern now wielded special crossbows and headed to Washington (D.C.) to dismantle and deconstruct the vampire hierarchy in the nation's capital. Yes, D.C. was infested by very evil vampires who crawled up the ladder of American power and prestive, and since the Satan brothers were also real-life vampires, albeit heroic and ethical and using their power only to pray for divinity, the brothers had to transform into crossbow-wielding superhumans (Gambit/Lantern) to tackle the dioramic D.C. vampire diamond head-first.



After 9/11, the world became on-edge about the nature and quality of American infrastructural security and its separation from new age anti-capitalism terrorism. People wondered what kinds of sacred targets in America were threatened by modern terrorism. Well, Washington (D.C.) was the ultimate U.S. city of great sacred targets and monuments. This was the ultimate city for terrorists to become obsessed, though it was much more secure than, say, NYC or LA. That's why the dark and evil world vampire diamond (civilization) had set roots in D.C. and formed a nearly-invincible mountain of cannibalism and darkness. D.C. had gone dark.



Well, as it went, the Satan brothers, the goodly vampires we're depending on as Gambit/Lantern to defeat this dark and evil vampire diamond mountain hiding underground in D.C. but flourishing in the nation's capital power-structure, were both dating the same American actress, Kate Middleton. Amlan and Simian were both in love with Kate, and this frustrated the beautiful blonde actress, who appeared in terrific Hollywood (USA) movies about fighting vampires! Now, the Satan brothers were busy in D.C. as Gambit and Lantern, superhumans with crossbows, and couldn't address their love-triangle issue with Kate. Life was becoming ever so steadily unbearably complex in America!



Amlan and Simian Satan were so adept at dealing with Northern Ireland underground terrorism related to IRA work and British military violence that they'd realized their biophysical status as real vampires had afforded them a special sensitivity towards modern world traffic and democracy problems. When they saw masked Irish terrorists and brutish British police bent towards retaliatory violence, they wondered if all this bloodthirsty rage was giving way to a real worldly vampire consciousness. They started feeling the breezes towards the power-structures of evil vampires in D.C. creating Earth deformity.



The Satan brothers simply thought working with Northern Ireland terrorism and police violence would be the extent of their use of divine vampire powers in the advocacy of man's democracy on Earth. However, when they learned that a sinister vampire diamond was emerging in Washington (D.C.), raising up spheres of real cannibalism and hidden agendas, they had to pray and transform into the superhumans Gambit and Lantern and approach the nation's capital with a real sense of divine reinvention. You see, D.C. was now infested by clans of world-running vampires with an aesthetic sense for corrupting beauty itself!



Of course, vampires and vampire-lore had been around on Earth for centuries and ages. Much of these tales originated in areas in Europe and near Europe such as Romania and the Mediterranean. Vampires live in the shadows and despise holy-water and Christian ideology and can be attacked only with a vigilance towards real light and democracy and courage, even if this form of defiance is offered up by a goodly and heroic vampire! That's why the Satan brothers (Gambit/Lantern) thought this vampire world of historical intrigue was the real driveway to Hell on Earth.



So, what did Gambit/Lantern intend to do in Washington (D.C.)? These two superhumans divined a way to frighten hiding vampires and politicians hiding their vampire identity in the nation's capital by creating a strong V8 veggie-juice marketing platform and street-evangelism! You heard me. V8 veggie-juice is mostly tomato and therefore red in color and thick in consistency --- just like human blood! Vampires drink blood, you know. So, the Satan brothers (Gambit/Lantern) decided to not only shoot arrows into the hearts of D.C. vampires after leaving behind their sensitive human work for the CIA in Northern Ireland; they now attacked capital vampires with special V8 blood-red dances. Cool, eh?



The head-master of the D.C. vampires was the evil and cruel vampire named Mister Sinister. No one knew his origins, but his closest allies believed he hailed from New Zealand! Mister Sinister dressed up his legion of evil vampires who'd infilitrated every level of the nation's capital and become a pyramid of pain and poison. Mister Sinister would simply tear Gambit and Lantern apart if he ever confronted them face-to-face. That's why Gambit/Lantern made sure not to engage Sinister head-on or his costumed army of freaks who were actually American doctors!



Gambit and Lantern also created a sideshow evangelical campaign in D.C. to hype the youth education value of shadow-theater at home. During the Coronavirus quarantine tribulation, Gambit/Lantern presented D.C. homes with special shadow-theater play-boxes, so kids staying and studying and playing at home would enage their earthly imagination towards the construction of fantastically optimistic natural images of life itself. This shadow-campaign helped the two heroes confront the vampire reality in the nation's capital with a special sense of dogmatic wonder. Cool, right?



AMLAN SATAN (GAMBIT): What if this mission proves to be simply a method of rhetoric?
SIMIAN SATAN (LANTERN): Rhetoric is all we have to defend ourselves from the diplomacy of evil vampires!

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on July 31, 2020
Last Updated on July 31, 2020
Tags: Vampires

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing