The Red Queen

The Red Queen

A Story by Abishai100
"

Alice considers the reign of the bloody Red Queen after discussing her dark reign with the dystopian Mad Hatter in the dioramic realm of Wonderland.

"
Alright, to sign off, I'm offering up this ingenious tale about Alice discussing matters regarding diabolical governance in the dystopian realm of Wonderland with the devilish Mad Hatter. We all know what this divine diorama was inspired by, so thanks for reading,
----





====

The Mad Hatter hosted his forest tea-party for the traveling precocious young girl Alice who'd stumbled upon Wonderland after following the evasive talking white-rabbit down the grand dimension hole in a tree by her luxurious parents' estate in England. Alice was now sitting in front of the fashionable if highly-eccentric Mad Hatter and listening to him talk on and on about the reign of the ruthless bloody Red Queen whom he believed was a real-life blood-sucker and possibly a vampire! Alice listened with great interest but continued to wonder in amazement about why exactly the eccentric Hatter wanted to cast the bloody Red Queen as a definitive vampire in Wonderland.

HATTER: "I tell you true Alice and I tell you only this, and this is that certainty notion that in fact our bloody Red Queen is no doubt a real-life vampire, a creature of blood-sucking focus and austerity and relentless fascism and must be usurped, but of course such a wish requires a real wishmaster or a bloody adventurer, which perhaps you are Alice, which is certainly what we need in Wonderland to oust the reign of this bloody Red Queen!"

Alice had no doubt now that the eccentric Mad Hatter was truly insane. However, she couldn't help but feel fascinated by his creative insistence during the forest tea-party that the blood Red Queen was most likely some kind of ruthless vampire-monarch in Wonderland. Alice supposed the Hatter was most likely referring to the Red Queen's reign over fear and her use of martial law and drone-like force with her card-army to create feelings of pure submission in Wonderland, which would most likely raise up great yearnings for rebellious terrorism. Alice thought of the Irish rebellion against British rule in the actual world she came from, which now seemed so far away, after she tumbled down that damned hole beneath the tree when she followed the intriguing talking white-rabbit.

ALICE: "What on Earth should I do to help these poor folk in the marvelous realm of Wonderland who seem utterly confounded and ruled by this strange but condemnable bloody Red Queen? According to the eccentric Hatter, the Red Queen is most likely some kind of secret worshiping Satanic vampire or Occult force or presence of darkness, intent on creating rings of fascist control over the great creatures and wondrous beings of Wonderland such as the upside-down Cheshire Cat and the pseudo-villainous talking-caterpillar. I truly hope that my divine time here is well spent before I return to the normal cathedral-like world of England and my parents' luxurious estate and can help the Mad Hatter and his rebellious friends find real havens by defying the bloody Red Queen, who is perhaps, possible, a real-life vampire!"

====



"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

18 Views
Added on August 1, 2020
Last Updated on August 1, 2020
Tags: Fable, Alice in Wonderland

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing