Shiva/Saraswati: Coronavirus Christmas

Shiva/Saraswati: Coronavirus Christmas

A Story by Abishai100
"

The two deities judge Christmas trees in an iconic American town during the 2020 Coronavirus quarantine tribulation!

"
Here's a post-retirement Christmas ballad about tree decoration judging, referencing the two folk-gods Shiva and Saraswati and toasting the general dance of Christmas itself, in times of great depression, such as the current Coronavirus quarantine year of 2020. Thanks for reading and signing off, 
----
====

Shiva, god of destruction, and Saraswati, goddess or learning, were working together for a change to judge various Christmas tree decotations in a small iconic American town in the Coronavirus quarantine year of 2020. They wanted to determine what kinds of ornamented and decorated Christmas trees best captured humanity's resilience during the quarantine tribulation. The Coronavirus was here to stay, and Shiva and Saraswati wanted to make some magic and cheer by creating holiday ornament judging and evaluations for human spirits.



SHIVA: The modern single-colored efficient ornament plastic tree is very chic.
SARASWATI: Yes, such a tree speaks to a modern focus on style and pizzazz.



SHIVA: The old-fashioned robust ornament tree is endemic of old-world charm!
SARASWATI: Yes, such a tree reminds us of human endearment and terms of dearness.



SHIVA: The loud and experimental old-new hybrid tree may be colored as well as crafty.
SARASWATI: Such a tree symbolizes a community celebration of basic human destiny!



Shiva and Saraswati awarded the Best Tree trophy this Coronavirus 2020 quarantine year, the inception-year of the global virus, to the old-fashioned tree-bearer. They decided the kickoff year should be commemorated with a nostalgic nod to the glory days of robust ornaments and homely charms. The trophy was quite impressive and everyone in the small American town watched as the winner mounted the trophy on their home front window-ledge for all to see.



The winner was a single woman who was recently divorced and not infected by the Coronavirus but depressed by the 2020 tribulation and looking to create some nostalgic charm in her small American town with a robust old-fashioned decorated Christmas tree. This single woman displayed the trophy presented to her by Shiva/Saraswati who appeared in the town as Coronavirus town-cheer marshals sent by the government. This woman hoped her newfound smalltown celebrity might bring her surprising and welcomed holiday-season romance.



Whoever you are and wherever you may be this Coronavirus quarantine holiday-season, think of all the charms and designs that might make your endurance through this American and global experience feel more...dreamy!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on October 25, 2020
Last Updated on October 25, 2020
Tags: Christmas, Coronavirus

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Grifter-Ago Grifter-Ago

A Story by Abishai100