Traveler/Thief (India)

Traveler/Thief (India)

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrator relates his plan to rob a bank of gold in India while attending his cousin's lavish mansion-party as a secret diary cover!

"
Alright, one more heist story but with a great cultural and tourism touch designed to be more rounded and offer us a vignette about the dioramic experience of world travel and luxurious dance! This wasn't inspired by any single film but perhaps by multiple films exploring the diaristic life of professional thieves! I hope you find this final one (thank goodness)...delightful! Signing off finally (again...whatever!), 
----
====

"I took an Air India flight from New York to Delhi to attend a party at my cousin's mansion. The flight was lovely, and I was eager to meet my cousin's new family and friends. I like going to India, but mostly when the flight is great. The flight-attendants on the Air India flight were beautiful, and that's what made my travel more amenable, really."



"I reunited with my cousin and his friends at his mansion in Delhi. It's quite a residence. There're many rooms, ideal for parties. This was going to be quite a gathering. I met my cousin's friends and family, and it was really nice to meet all the fresh new faces. I told everyone I was a salesman working for a small software startup company in D.C. My cousin's friends found me hospitable and nice."



"However, I was in India for a different intention. I was there to rob a bank. I'm a professional thief. I'm using my cousin's mansion get-together, where there will be celebrities, as a special cover and front to plan my perfect bank robbery. Here's how I look in my Indian punjabi outfit for the cousin party. How do I look here?"



"The party was amazing, and there were people of all age groups, and the food was immaculate. There was a special room just with giant pots of food. There was butter chicken, sweets, lamb chops, Indian pizza, soups, veggies, breads of every kind. There were drinks that would make you want to dance into the night. I commended my cousin on his incredible mansion party!"



"There were even celebrities from India at the cousin-mansion party. These celebrities were social luminaries from various parts of media life in India, including cinema ('Bollywood'). My cousin is extremely wealthy and popular among young people, so he was able to invite Bollywood celebrities that appealed to younger generations, which is why I'll remember this Bollywood celebrity cousin-mansion party as particularly 'democratically' photogenic."



"I almost thought I'd lose all energy and motivation just because of the excitement of the party at my cousin's mansion. There was so much dancing with pretty women in great outfits and men in suits and sometimes like me traditional Indian outfits. I told my cousin that drinking at his mansion-party was a real gem of an experience as was the great dancing. He hired multiple DJs and musicians. He went all out, really."



"The bank I was robbing in India is a federally-insured State Bank of India, and it's really impressive. I was after about $20 million (USD) in gold-bars stored in the bank's interior vault. I rode a bicycle to the bank in a Middle Eastern head-dress and gear after leaving from my cousin's mansion-party in the early morning on a Saturday in Delhi and arrived at the bank."



"I walked into the bank explaining I was a toy-merchant from Saudi Arabia seeking to open a new account with the bank and had a good deal of wealth to store in their impressive State bank. I was escorted to a client representative/executive and then I asked to inspect the gold stored in the vault and the security level. I asked if a guard would escort me to the vault."



"When the guard and my guiding bank client representative/executive took me to the bank vault, I pulled out one of the sample toys I brought with me as samples of my toy-merchant enterprise in Saudi Arabia and India, a plastic gun, and I revealed it had a concealed protective inner-tube filled with very corrosive HCL acid, which if I shot, could penetrate any strong surface such as marble or even some metals and hence human flesh. The bank guard and client representative at the State bank immediately concluded I was robbing their bank!"



"Now, this State bank building in Delhi has a State bank logo but internally it's divided into a ward-company called Axis. However, the gold bars in the vault-room is managed by the State division. I had to be sure I wasn't scrounging around in any Axis assets or vaults, since I wanted simply the gold in the State room. The Axis bank section of the building and its assets would therefore remain completely clean."



"I took $20 million in gold bars and put it in my fold-out duffel bag hidden in my pants and walked out the bank with the guard escorting me while I held my well-hidden pointed plastic acid-filled gun into his lower-back. I then hopped onto my bike and rode away after making the bank guard crawl down a nearby manhole which led to a sewer through a ladder. The papers called my heist a monumental theft of 'dioramic' gold."



"I just used some of the money I obtained after selling the gold in the black market in Delhi to purchase a very fine Indian piece of crown jewelry for a pretty young woman I met at my cousin's mansion-party, claiming it was purchased with some extra cash I brought for some personal luxuries. After all, this young woman and I were seen together through most of the party's goings-on at my cousin's mansion the night before the gold heist at the State bank."



"When I returned to D.C. (USA), I used more of my gold money, from my opened private Swiss computerized account, to actually start a small software company. I use this business as a front to cover my personal expenses. I've purchase a nice loft in D.C., and I might invite that pretty young woman I met at my cousin's mansion party in Delhi (India) someday. The point of this entire experience is that I, a professional thief, gained some invaluable life stimulation regarding the depth of treasures across two shores, two hemispheres, and two very disparate countries with two very different cinematic systems --- Hollywood...and Bollywood!"

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

20 Views
Added on October 27, 2020
Last Updated on October 27, 2020
Tags: Heist, Tourism

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing