Capitalism Writing: The Outlaw*

Capitalism Writing: The Outlaw*

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrator and his TA relate their Notre Dame multi-media course on capitalism consciousness in America and the shaping of outlaw theater.

"
Here's a fun heist folklore vignette about the contours of American educational imagination regarding capitalism consciousness and outlaw diarism. 
----
====

I teach a course at Notre Dame titled AntiTrust: Capitalism, Rebels, and Dance. The course is about capitalism consciousness and how it shapes outlaw folklore regarding bank robbery. I consider myself a scholar of capitalism imagination!



We focus on capitalism development and federalism psychology in America and its antecedents in rebel storytelling and outlaw literature and bank robbery romanticization. How does bank robbery differ from terrorism in American folklore? This is one of the questions we study using modern multi-media resources.



My TA, Maria, uses multi-media tools as well and focuses on how modern cinema shapes American attitudes towards law, civics, and rebelliousness. She often uses Bonnie and Clyde as one of our coursework pens.



STUDENT: Why do Americans deify Consumer Reports?
PROFESSOR: It's a magazine symbol of surveyed regularity.
MARIA: It represents streamlined marketing imagination!



I want my students to feel excited about going on to write great works of literature or critique them to better appreciate how American capitalism consciousness has literally shaped the hearts and minds of modern shoppers.



NOTRE DAME: "We want our university to prepare students to embrace the full design of American civilization."



FDR: The greatest threat to banking and federalism in America is the outlaw who stands as an oddity and desperado.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

My parents look to Consumer Reports because they don't want products that are dangerous or products that will wear out/break down quickly. It's difficult to know which brands can be trusted.

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

13 Views
1 Review
Added on November 18, 2020
Last Updated on November 18, 2020
Tags: Capitalism, 'AntiTrust'

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing