Venger: The Thief of Amsterdam!

Venger: The Thief of Amsterdam!

A Story by Abishai100
"

Venger is a handsome alien-warlock from Venus who takes a human form and settles in Amsterdam (Earth) to become a religious thief.

"
One extra short about one of my favorite folk-cartoon avatars, the elusive and brooding if somewhat dangerous Venger,  a winged warlock from Dungeons & Dragons who compels us to evaluate the deep nature of isolationism! Enjoy (signing off), 
----

====

Amsterdam is such a fair and unusual Euro-city, and it's the site of a story of an alien visitation.



Venger is a lonely winged warlock who lives lone on Venus. He decides to travel to Earth and settle down in Amsterdam and become a diamond thief. He craves a civilization adventure which is why we find this warlock on Earth now.



Venger becomes the Dutch art collector Isaac Satan, interested in various Impressionist works and keeps them in his rather handsome Amsterdam loft. He's taken on a human form as Isaac Satan and is considered a shrewd collector. However, he's actually a calculating diamond thief now in Amsterdam.



Venger (Isaac Satan) walks into the Dutch-ING Bank dressed as a Saudi Prince, complete with head-gear and glasses! He explains he has some diamonds he'd like to store in the safe-box area, and he presents a handsome asset-wallet. He's escorted inside the safe-box area where he may deposit his (fake!) diamonds.



The bank Venger (Isaac Satan) is robbing is very nice and perfect for diamond storage. However, Venger/Isaac also knows the safe-box area has a box owned by a Dutch warlord named Eli Kuyt who's immersed in the blood diamond highway in Europe.



When Venger/Isaac is escorted to the safe-box area by the manager and escorting guard, he pulls out a toy mini-gun from the sole of his shoe and reveals it's filled with corrosive HCL acid! He explains he doesn't want trouble and is sent from Interpol to open up the corrupt Kuyt's safe-box containing blood diamonds and swap them with the ones he's brought.



BANK MANAGER: We don't know Kuyt's links to Interpol and refuse to probe further on the nature of blood diamond activity!



VENGER: I'm a great thief, and I've achieved a great diamond heist in Amsterdam, but in irony, I've found great adventure on Earth but failed to find deep emotional connections and continue to be plagued by the reality of loneliness, so I've decided to start creating and collecting drawings of beautiful female mermaids to capture my adoration of human women if also my failure to make bonds with them spiritually!



Venger/Isaac spent about 3 more years in Amsterdam, collecting art and using his diamond money to purchase various rare books including The Littler Mermaid. He's become an avid fan of European culture and has courted multiple beautiful women, including the ravishing Danica Robben, but he's failed to find marriage, and he now realizes he has to leave behind Amsterdam and return to Venus, but he'll never forget all the lights!



VENGER: I'm back on Venus, and I'm wondering if what I discovered is the moonlight of the blue-tale of a thief who's endlessly searching for the elusive hand of married life, and maybe it's because I'm a thief of...diamonds!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on March 12, 2021
Last Updated on March 12, 2021
Tags: Cartoon, Cinema

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing