Venger: Fan of Hockey [Diamonds]

Venger: Fan of Hockey [Diamonds]

A Story by Abishai100
"

Venger, the mystical warlock of Venus, travels to Earth and cheers on an iconic women's field-hockey star in Holland for drinks.

"
One more planet daydream vignette referencing my favorite cartoon antihero Venger, a winged sorcerer, in an engagement with human civilization Dianetics! Inspired by Hotshot. Signing off (thanks for reading), 
----
====

The ABN_AMRO bank in Amsterdam was considered the ultimate safe-box housing for baron blood diamonds stretching from warlord hands in South Africa to Belgian storehouses in Europe. This bank was about to be robbed. However, the master-thief was not an ordinary visitor to the Netherlands!



VENGER: I live alone on Venus as a sorcerer but crave an Earth-adventure...perhaps in Amsterdam (Netherlands).



Venger transformed into the human Algerian-Dutch biracial computer wizard/hacker working for Interpol named Isaac Satan (IS). Agent IS was assigned to decode the blood diamond nexus in Europe coming from South Africa warlords and corrupting the Euro-gem market in the new millennium. He's to lift a baron's blood diamonds from the aforementioned Dutch bank to create underworld ripples in commercial vanities and hopefully seize power away from warlord-traffic directed towards anti-capitalism hoarding!



Meanwhile, while Venger ("Isaac Satan") was vacationing in the Netherlands, he became an instant fan of the Dutch women's field hockey team, following one star in particular. The Netherlands had won multiple titles in women's national field hockey and its rival was Argentina. These two nations were incidentally also very excellent in men's national soccer, or the World Cup. Venger ("IS") was following a Dutch women's field-hockey star named Hoog and decided to buy her a trophy doll!



Venger had to get back to work so he infiltrated the aforementioned Dutch bank pretending to be an Arabic agent working with ISIS and Interpol and seeking to inspect the safe-box area holding diamonds from around the world. While inside the safe-box area, Venger ("IS") pulled out a concealed acid-gun, quite tiny, and used it to burn a hole into the corrupt baron's box containing the blood diamonds from South Africa. He told the escorting bank guardsman that he needed extra time to inspect the ID-traps in the safe-box area. He walked out of the bank with $20 million worth of the baron's blood diamonds or conflict diamonds that day!



VENGER: Earth is so fun, and blood diamond research is new to me, but cheering Hoog/Holland in sports is a dream!



Venger ("Isaac Satan") had secretly fallen in love with Hoog. Meanwhile, his underground infiltration for blood diamond work on the side of Interpol had created favorable waves of detection for gem matrix labors in Europe, conducive to improved diamond marketing in the new era. He therefore had some 'extra-time' to pursue his field-hockey fanfare for the star Hoog. He considered her a female version of Johan Cruyff (soccer!) and wrote her fan letters regularly during his visit to our planet!



Venger ("Isaac Satan") posed as a political anthropology photojournalist, seeking to catalog the impact of international sports on globalization customs and network dialogue, as reflected in modernism journals and magazines such as Vogue and Esquire. He got permission to photo Hoog in her poses while she's practicing her Dutch field-hockey skills. He therefore was able to cast her in the magazine market as a muse of athletics diaries. He also told her he's falling in love with her!



HOOG: Man, I'm flattered by all this attention, but I hope you'll just come to see our Dutch games...against Argentina!



Instead of just going to the Argentina fame, Venger ("Isaac Satan") hand-crafted Hoog a special vintage stick for her which he named Excalibur-County. He told her this stick would bring her great charm for her games for the Netherlands. The stick turned out to indeed be a lucky-charm and helped Hoog score 3 goals against rival Argentina. Afterwards, Hoog kissed Venger for the charm!



Venger then made Hoog a series of sports-comics artworks meant to capture her heroic contributions to Dutch women's field-hockey. The two started dating, and Venger thanked her for the incredibly romantic experience she'd given him during his temporary earthly visit to the Netherlands. Hoog confessed she'd become much more imaginative about the scope of field-hockey doctoring!



VENGER: I've learned about political intrigue and human romance and sports-dance...all during a wash with folklore.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on April 3, 2021
Last Updated on April 3, 2021
Tags: Sports Fable, Fanfiction

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing