Laura Palmer: Diamond Heist!

Laura Palmer: Diamond Heist!

A Story by Abishai100
"

Sparrow is an intelligence 'warrior' demystifying blood-diamond hellmouths in Europe tied to modern warlord divnity!

"
Here's a blood-diamond yarn with an allegorical non-related reference to the American TV avatar, Laura Palmer (Twin Peaks), a mysterious woman whose disappearance represented an American fascination with...doom! Enjoy, 
----

====

Amlan was in Europe studying blood-diamond traffic controlled by modern barons linked to warlords in South Africa. These underworld activities tied to capitalism and terrorism were threatening the international gem market and its respectability, since it was simply too tough to sift through the diamond silos now to weed out rocks mined by warlords from Africa, thanks to the exchange markets ran by these Euro-barons. Amlan wanted to perform some kind of Robin Hood deed to sort out this modern mess!



AMLAN: I'm no expert in society couture or diamond romance, but I know the commercial value of marketing pizzazz.



Now, it was rumored Amlan had ties to the CIA and Interpol in the past after graduating from Dartmouth. He was infiltrating the underground diamond exchanges in Eastern Europe and Western Europe to see what kinds of baron activities fostered black market gem distributions reaching standard silos and merchant stores all over the world. Antwerp was a hub as was British Columbia. Amlan wandered around Europe in a rabbit-mask on a bicycle claiming he's a radical journalist from California!



Amlan discovered during his investigations that the baron in Europe named Kuyt was tied to some gem distributions in the City of Angels, LA (California). He wanted to evaluate what kinds of institutions were housing these African warlord stones and if these institutions, mostly banks, needed some Robin Hood interception. Amlan plotted the traffic stretching from Antwerp to LA to track Kuyt and his blood-diamonds!



Blood diamonds, or 'conflict diamonds' as they're called in some cases, are mined by warlords and financed by barons and used to fund various fascist new era martial regimes as well as terrorist groups in Africa and Europe and perhaps even the Middle East. Those sirens and sentinels involved in this gem distribution all over the modern world were really prophets of darkness and piracy. Amlan wanted to be careful to avoid these agents of new age deformity!



Amlan got into a mask and disguise and called himself the Sparrow, a master-thief. He infiltrated a special Antwerp bank housing a safe-box belonging to baron Kuyt. He switched the baron's blood diamonds from South Africa with fake stones from Antwerp and told the manager and guardsman escorting him into the security area that he's simply an undercover agent working for the international organization Dartmouth!



Dartmouth/Sparrow/Amlan exposed some baron-highways involving African diamonds leading to Eastern countries, including Malaysia and Thailand. These stores were holding blood diamonds without the real knowledge of the merchants involved in the diamond matrix. The diamonds were getting to these stores through middle-men working for warlords and barons in Europe. Sparrow (Amlan) knew he'd have to demystify the aura of these pirate-barons linked to popular gem stores and hubs in places as visited by tourists in modern times as Paris was in older times!



AMLAN: It's terrible that diamonds originate from coal, and we don't want evil diamonds in our time of Earth storms.



Amlan/Sparrow was really an agent of the 'old school' of politics and governance. He had a souvenir sentimental classic Macintosh in his European loft and used it to do modem-research on blood-diamond conversations in the underworld between barons and middle-men using the Internet to facilitate convenient network diagrams!



Meanwhile, a mysterious and beautiful Moroccan woman named Laura Palmer discovered these underworld infiltrations of Sparrow and made contact with him, and the two happened to fall in love. Amlan/Sparrow realized Laura Palmer was like a typical 'James Bond spy-girl' seeking to engage a real modern intelligence 'officer' who'd want to help clean up the diamond exchange in Europe. She's into the classicist view of diamond mining and detested the warlords!



Amlan/Sparrow robbed about 5 more banks across Europe, looting safe-boxes of corrupt barons now tied to warlords investing in Eastern European countries too fragile to have police/authorities handle gem distribution and inspections thoroughly. Sparrow told the press in Europe, "To destroy baron bastions of bloody diamond darkness, we need to follow the eyes of James Bond, Robin Hood...and yes, Scheherazade!"



Sparrow then traveled to Los Angeles where he worked as a disguised self-proclaimed 'Cobra agent' seeking to destroy blood diamond traffic in North America just as Gold Rush gold was finally cleansed and normalized and sanitized in the Old West. He considered this entire blood diamond 'ordeal' a matter of modernism anarchy. The LA bank Sparrow robbed was a really respected institution for Euro-barons and Sparrow explained he's simply a media doctor!



LA TIMES: These heists performed by this Robin Hood Sparrow should send shivers to barons exploiting gem dollars.



It sure did. One baron, a man named Cobra Commander, appeared in the US media as a uniformed martial lawman of blood diamond cleansing, outwitting journalists who wouldn't see past his disguise and detect his actual involvement in warlord gems. Sparrow wasn't fooled however and reported Cobra Commander as a new era devil!



Unfortunately, the Robin Hood like Sparrow was near the end of his heroics it seemed. A Belgian policewoman named Danica Patrick was now on the trail of this masked vigilante, seeking to end all forms of outlaw justice in Europe. She insisted proper channels through Interpol would spell more convenient bookmarks to this entire global blood-diamond disaster!



AMLAN: I'm going to buy some old-world stained glass art to commemorate my labors with gem-dollars.



This is a story of unusual vigilance, gem sullying, foreign warlord hellfire, and new era investigations creativity, all leading to the historic diaries that reveal why blood diamond traffic is not unlike the mad days of the Gold Rush in the Old West (USA). This is a story of character...and disillusionment danger!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on April 11, 2021
Last Updated on April 11, 2021
Tags: Heist, Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing