British Columbia (BC): Diamond-Pirates*

British Columbia (BC): Diamond-Pirates*

A Story by Abishai100
"

A team of diamond-pirates called Veil seek to steal from a Canadian baron linked to blood-diamond evils.

"
A comic book like vigilante-adventure involving fun pirates/thieves seeking to steal from a ruthless blood-diamond pirate linked to some nasty modern era terrorism. Inspired by Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. Enjoy! 
----

====

Vancouver (British Columbia) in Canada (North America) is quite a place at night, which is why there's so much tourism there. Vancouver is also the sight of our special tale about blood diamond pirates in the 21st Century! Follow along.



INTERPOL: We believe blood-diamond pirates operate through British Columbia from Belgium to alter the gem exchange!



The pirates are Isaac, Marcus, and Damien. The three are not American by birth but are indeed US citizens. One is an Ivy League graduate. The other two are wealthy stock market investors from Amsterdam (Netherlands!). The three diamond-pirates call themselves the Veil. They seek to lift the South African blood-diamonds belonging to the corrupt Canadian capitalism-baron Erron Trump ("ET").



Isaac is dating a sharp-mouthed Canadian journalist named Carmen. She thinks she's onto a major British Columbia story about diamond silos being hijacked by inventive modern-day real-life pirates subverting the global influence of capitalism barons like ET who seek to exploit the modern diamond matrix and corrupt the gem exchange with these 'conflict diamonds' used to finance terrorism and warlord-regimes.



ISAAC: We're walking into the major Vancouver bank on a Friday afternoon with toy water-guns and a theatrical scheme!



The scheme is to dress up like theater-group performers visiting British Columbia, putting on a summer Christmas play about toys delivered to poor kids. The bag of toys brought as samples by these costumed diamond-pirate known as Veil (Isaac/Marcus/Damien) is to reveal that one or two of the water-gun toys in their sample merchandise bank brought on the day the artists sought to open a new Vancouver account to store their precious international jewels is in fact and indeed filled with corrosive and deadly HCL acid, stolen from a Canadian science-lab the week prior to the heist.



Then the diamond-pirates of the team called Veil (Isaac/Marcus/Damien) are escorted inside the safe-box of the vault-room of the impressive RBC Royal Bank in Vancouver, British Columbia (BC), on heist day, Marcus reveals to the guardsman and manager that the toy water-gun he's holding is filled with corrosive HCL acid. He uses the 'acid-gun' to burn a hole in the safe-box of the corrupt Canadian baron Erron Trump ("ET") and switches his African blood-diamonds with the fake ones hidden in the soles of his shoes, while Isaac and Damien are distracting the guardsman/manager. Marcus then shares his Polaroid instant-photo session of the diamonds inside ET's safe-box, claiming the whole box-burning act was a media-theater performance meant for the newspapers, since ET will be invited to their special theater play opening in the summer. What a heist!



VANCOUVER TIMES: We believe this team of diamond-pirate is part of a performance-group distracting Erron Trump's powers.



The heist was perfect, and the ruthless Canadian baron Erron Trump ("ET") has no idea the diamonds in his safe-box, which are those evil blood-diamonds from Africa, are in fact now fakes which were placed during the heist-swap by the diamond-pirate team called Veil (Isaac/Marcus/Damien). Veil has meanwhile exchanged these blood diamonds for cold cash in the underground and deposited their assets in a new private Swiss account for their purchase of an island tourism bar, all thanks to the global banking system on planet Earth!



ISAAC: We've stored some 'special' diamonds bought with our heist-dollar in a secret safe-box for posterity.



On the heist day, the Veil pirates hopped onto the SkyTrain metro-system with their concealed ET blood diamonds and made it to the places they needed to go to for their account activities and transfers before taking an Aeroflot flight to the Virgin Islands.



DAMIEN: We're going to watch a special screening of a terrific thief-film on the islands during our second week there.



INTERPOL: We're tracking all possible blood diamond pirates subverting our inquiries into African warlord-diaries.



MARCUS: We think that all this pseudo-vigilante impact of our ET-diamond heist will yield some fun comic fables.



The Veil pirates had managed the impossible. Meanwhile, Isaac's journalist-girlfriend Carmen got her outstanding blood-diamond news-story for Vancouver (British Columbia). However, she still has no clue her beau Isaac is in fact and indeed...a real-life modern pirate. How will this shape the future of blood-diamond dogma terrorism? What do you think?

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on April 29, 2021
Last Updated on April 29, 2021
Tags: Vancouver, Heist, Blood Diamond

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing