Irish-Detective-Kits: from Hell

Irish-Detective-Kits: from Hell

A Story by Abishai100
"

Private-detectives (Amlan/Danica) move to a Western region of culture-clash post cease-fire to detect a case worth its weight in silvery Earthling doughnuts for folk-bureaus.

"
A street-psyche culture-therapy Western civilization tale featuring references to the 'complexity' surrounding the controversy-rich IRA and (very-loosely) drawn from the regions-consciousness life/crime story (film) A Belfast Story (Colm Meaney), which featured one of my fave-actors from the iconic Star Trek franchise. Enjoy (and thanks for reading), 
----

====

AMLAN: The cease-fire in Belfast (United Kingdom) is what prompted us to become detectives.
DANICA: Detectives-for-hire and Kingdom-hearts for this new serial-case involving post-war Hell!
AMLAN: Me thinks given our shared Catholic-ID, despite non-Irish ID (Algerian/Canadian) is good.
DANICA: No one wants shadows of Catholic-Protestant imprints in Belfast for simple case-language.
AMLAN: You said it, partner; everyone's viewing UK-sky eyes for consumerism-life happiness.
DANICA: Let's let the West worry about Israe-Palestine, for a change, for a real estate (cool).



Friends, we know poor troubles-rich Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) suffered greatly from generations of inter-religious coexistence maladies and youth-angst between Catholics-Protestants in Belfast created by worry for unemployment/poverty and the dire-straits language(s) for affirmative-action policy-talks in Parliament enhancing everyday consumerism 'street' image for faerie-tales, and that's where we find moved private-dicks, Amlan/Danica, friends from Dartmouth, hailing from differing backgrounds, teleported to the Kingdom for a stranger serial bloody-crime case with no imprints/cues for any Catholic-Protestant (IRA/UVF) malady or signs of the spirit. The two detectives hoped (actually) the Belfast-case wouldn't invoke any memoir-image of civil-war laden 'politics' dodecahedrons (for the Ego!).



AMLAN: Zesty for hospitality's Belfast, partner!
DANICA: Without doubt...perchance the case we solve will be as deliciously comforting, pal.
AMLAN: This serial killer in Belfast-streets (post-12) concerns some IRA-UVF paranoia, me thinks.
DANICA: I concur, partner; he's exacerbating post cease-fire superstition for self-claimed heroics!
AMLAN: In that case, we might make charts for a premonition of where street-gangs roam/target.
DANICA: But is it Catholic or Protestant, Detective Amlan.
AMLAN: All's I'm thinkin' now is this 'fantastic' Irish potato-cream platter (ha).



Friends, Detective Amlan had already been decorated in the West (American Homeland) as a tediously shrewd sleuth of incomplete-lines reading, when a case of horror surfaced involving a cop-decapitations 'artist' who went by the stranger named Citizen-X and simply mystified 'overground' authorities/policemen, casting this mod-Earthling dick as something of a 'nerdist' for street-psyche controls in citizenry-like transit/traffic 'face' dodecahedrons.



Detective Danica bet Amlan in Boston-town (Harvard-Sq.) playing park-chess and became intrigued by his fascination with Robin Hood and Catholicism, which she had shared, since her days at Dartmouth, but they'd parted-ways, with Danica exploring the Western civilization sportsmanship-image market for cyber-fanzine/calendar culture of net-activity 'linked' transit and traffic securities. Now, she decided to become his moved Northern Ireland (UK) crime-detective partner for hire, to bring a 'spice' of sanity and sustenance to a Euro-currency region in a post cease-fire time when the city-streets simply yearned for a life-beat image of simplified dodecahedrons beauty/magic (surely).



AMLAN: You guessed very wisely, partner!
DANICA: Our culprit made-out to look both Catholic and Protestant (IRA/UVF?).
AMLAN: You were right to track him to some lonely-looking 'haven' with populations-border numbers.
DANICA: You were right to think he'd simply commit suicide rather than being detained/arrested.
AMLAN: That's the West (Kingdom) now, Danica...Parliament policy-chess for everyday brains.
DANICA: I miss that potato-creamy platter, hon...Selfie-commentary for leviathan (ok).
AMLAN: Facebook-like (ha)?



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on May 3, 2024
Last Updated on May 3, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing