Toronto Blood-Diamond: Pirate-Design

Toronto Blood-Diamond: Pirate-Design

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrated fable about a real modern pirate named Casio who seeks to subvert baron blood-diamond dread in Toronto!

"
A comic-book fable about a blood-diamond omen, inspired by Blood Diamond (Leo DiCaprio). Happy Summer friends (signing off), 
----
====

Toronto (Canada) is a great lit city in North America. It's the sight of our tale of a daring blood-diamond heist performed by a real-life Artful Dodger, a pirate seeking to destroy the social prestige of a corrupt Dutch baron who deals in blood diamond or 'conflict diamonds' mined from Africa, used to finance terrorism. I'm the thief in Toronto, and my name's Casio, and I love Toronto.


I grew up in Algeria as a street pickpocket as an orphan. I then trained with government operatives seeking to steal blood-diamond silos from the UK tracing to Africa, linked to warlord and terrorist regimes stretching to Belgium/Europe. My story is one of nerdist infiltration and serious gem extraction.



As the underground thief nicknamed 'Sparrow' by Interpol/CIA, I worked to subvert the social mystique constructed by corrupt warlords/barons exploiting the modern blood-diamond highway for serious terrorism initiatives. I consider myself something of a Robin Hood or self-made vigilante. My disguises reflect my passion for gem restoration, since I care about Earth and the sacredness of diamonds and why they come from pressurized coal and should not be handled by anyone but daft pirates like me! They call me Sparrow.



The safe-box in the Toronto (Canada) bank I'm heisting belongs to the infamous Dutch baron Emil Kuyt. I intend to walk in wearing a costume and claiming to be a theater-actor opening a toy-store in Toronto, carrying a bag of sample water-guns and holding a box of diamonds I intend to store in the bank's safe-box that day. Of course, my gems are complete fakes!



When the guardsman and manager escort me into the safe-box area of the vault-room of the Toronto (Canada) bank, I reveal that one of my toy water-revolvers is indeed filled with corrosive HCL acid! I tell them I'm an underground operative working for Interpol and demand access to the safe-box belonging to the corrupt blood-diamond baron Emil Kuyt. I show them my Polaroid instant-camera, which I'll use to take snapshots of Kuyt's blood-diamonds. I also video-record myself burning open Kuyt's safe-box with my awesome 'acid-gun' for media purposes. When the guardsman/manager are distracted, I switch the Kuyt blood-diamonds with the fake gems hidden in the soles of my shoes. The guardsman/manager believe this entire media recording is some kind of PR-stunt meant to draw attention to the social circus surrounding the modern gem exchange dilemma.



BANK MANAGER: We're a proud institution, and we thought Sparrow's deed was a pure media-stunt showcase for gem-diaries.



The manager was a stunningly beautiful Canadian woman named Velora Diana. She didn't know I was robbing Kuyt's blood diamonds to destroy his social prestige. The modern blood-diamond highway is sullying the North American gem market, since various Jewish diamond merchants simply can't keep track of the corrupt terrorism-linked diamonds mined by warlords in South Africa. Despite all this political intrigue, I''ll never forget how stunning Diana really was!



VELORA DIANA: The last thing I want for my prestigious bank is to be categorized as a proverbial James Bond girl!



Infiltrating the vault with the safe-boxes belonging to the corrupt Dutch capitalism-baron Emil Kuyt was a matter of magician-theatrics. I reported the entire adventure to Interpol with an anonymous phone-call after swapping his African terrorism-linked gems for cold cash for my new private Swiss account. I told the Interpol reps that this vault-heist was a matter of North American diamond pride! Ironically, this was the truth.



I then hopped onto the Toronto subway and made my way to the airport after depositing my traded cash into my new Swiss account. Today, I manage a small tourist bar in Tahiti. When people ask me what I think of the great North American (Canadian) city of Toronto, I tell them its greatest boon is the metro/subway system.



Today, I collect various models of the Transformers (Hasbro) A.I. robot-toy Astrotrain, a 'triple-changer' robot who magically transforms between a robot-warrior, a train, and a space-shuttle. When kids in Tahiti ask me what's so special about Astrotrain, I tell them, "This robot is a diadem of modern capitalism dollars."



You might say I'm a real-life modern-day pirate or a real-life Artful Dodger, ya know, the iconic fictional street thief from the Dickens novel Oliver Twist about destined orphans in England! The thing that links me to this character Artful Dodger is that we both care about the nature and quality of traffic-diaries.



Because the blood-diamond traffic is destroying the modern global gem/diamond market, you might consider why real pirate-adventurers in civilization, like Casio(!), are diplomats of a serious focus/concern regarding the real tangible dangers involved with the destruction of traffic dollars.

====
'Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on April 30, 2021
Last Updated on April 30, 2021
Tags: Heist, Toronto, Artful Dodger

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Scout-Think Scout-Think

A Story by Abishai100