Cyclonus/Agus: The CalTech Volver

Cyclonus/Agus: The CalTech Volver

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two A.I. alien-robots dissect the dreamy shape of American capitalism today.

"
Can we coordinate capitalism-consciousness to advanced/developed modernized folklore (e.g., Rogue Trader)? What do you think? Thanks for reading (and enjoy!), 
----

====

Two A.I. robots named Cyclonus and Agus landed on Earth's moon and began spying on capitalism-civilization in the USA.



CYCLONUS: Let's look at the iconic American sci-tech school CalTech!
AGUS: It's certainly a school reflecting a national commitment to marketed intelligence.
CYCLONUS: Doesn't it seem we can apply CalTech finances to capitalism geometry in America?
AGUS: There's certainly something 'denim' about CalTech dancing.



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond traffic comprises the greatest threat to diamond marketing integrity on Earth today.



Given all the problems of capitalism on Earth, Cyclonus/Agus measured, among other things, the journalism in the USA surrounding the loss of integrity in diamond sales because of smuggled conflict-gems (mined by warlords and used to finance terrorism!), the circulation of ethnicity-based comics in pluralism America and their popularity in Hollywood (USA) movie adaptations, and the role of culture as a guiding force for capital dance.



CYCLONUS: The English writer Dickens explores the aesthetics of poverty and class.
AGUS: Yes, the iconic pickpocket Artful Dodger certainly epitomizes socialized thievery!
CYCLONUS: Perhaps such a Dickensian character is imprinted onto American comics.
AGUS: Yes, Richie Rich (Harvey Comics) reflects a national and cultural spotlight on the dance.
CYCLONUS: Maybe Artful Dodger is a diplomat in the arts for the socialization of wealth control!
AGUS: There's therefore an artistic arm of capitalism dialogue on Earth.



Cyclonus/Agus then wondered how many ethnic women and immigrant women living in the USA as young attractive college students were actually fully immersed in the modern American era of computerized communications and business and media! Did these young women appreciate the marketability of computerized capitalism and consumerism/entertainment? Did they feel comfortable in such a world view or pressured by chauvinism? Was capitalism entertaining to both genders and hence all citizens?



CYCLONUS: I like the image of baby-chicks aligned on a wood-farm post re-presenting mass production!
AGUS: Americans like video-games and computers, because they entreat the imagination of splendid motion.
CYCLONUS: Capitalism...is life!



Cyclonus/Agus decided to promote the marketing of 'insect-robots' in the USA, symbolizing the dynamic ant-like motions of consumers and merchants, negotiating to make treasures and toys more sacred and protected from the threat of modernized dangers like terrorism.



CYCLONUS: Maybe a movie-star is the modern American nurse.
AGUS: A gorgeous actress certainly serves as a diplomat of capitalism blessings!
CYCLONUS: We may think of such a 'celebrity' as a figurine for real modern dreams.
AGUS: We might link such a 'celebrity' to a major computer/Net company like Microsoft!



Were Agus/Cyclonus really forwarding a valuable position regarding the safety and security of capitalism from the threat of fashion-based critiques posed by anti-Western terrorist groups like ISIS and Cobra? Was this a new medium for intelligence-driven capitalism-debates? What would Dickens say?

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
Added on May 25, 2021
Last Updated on May 25, 2021
Tags: Capitalism

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing