Scarlett: Tooth-Fairy Adversary!

Scarlett: Tooth-Fairy Adversary!

A Story by Abishai100
"

Amlan/Esmerelda must save family-dreams from a Tooth-Fairy intruder but with GI Joe inspiration about 'diamond' doctors.

"
A fantasy blood-diamond 'Cali adventure' referencing the mythic Tooth-Fairy, inspired by The Mothman Prophecies (Richard Gere). Enjoy!
====

Amlan Satan had been living in sunny California with his wife Esmerelda after retiring from an Interpol-relation underground operation involving the subversion of baron blood-diamonds (warlord-mined gems used to finance terrorism in Africa/Europe!) in North America to reorient the gem market network as a diamond-pirate named Sparrow. Retiring to this gorgeous sunny Cali home with his beautiful wife Esmerelda was exactly what this real-life 'James Bond' wanted in the modern USA.



AMLAN: My astrologer told me I was in for some kind of dark-mystical horror-adventure in Cali.



ESEMERELDA: I don't know what's ailing Amlan's beautiful-mind, but I doubt he's as stressed as with his blood-diamond nights.



You see, Amlan/Esmerelda was natural mystics living in California. They worshiped the Eastern deities Shiva (god of destruction/meditation) and Saraswati (goddess of learning/music) and considered their dual interest in Hinduism-Catholicism reflective of a natural Earth fascination with all things enchanting and mysterious. However, something was still troubling Amlan Satan in Cali, and Esmerelda sought ways to reach out to him as a 'deity' of learning and music.



AMLAN/SHIVA: Let's tell our child to put teeth under the pillow for the tooth-fairy!
ESMERELDA/SARASWATI: Tending to family imagination is superior to government conspiracy life, darling.



Esmerelda laid her child's loose-and-then-fallen tooth under their bed pillow for the magical 'Tooth-Fairy' (a mysterious sprite humanoid creature with wings who takes children's dropped teeth under pillows in exchange for spiritual gifts) to discover some night that week in the Cali summer. However, they'd no idea this Tooth-Fairy had gone rogue...and evil!



TOOTH-FAIRY: I shall steal the benign tooth of Amlan/Esmerelda (Shiva/Sarsawati) and take the soul as well!



Fortunately, a benevolent 'crusade-woman' sprite named Scarlett (part of a secret paramilitary underground unit reminiscent of 'GI Joe'!) decided to save the Amlan/Esmerelda family with a visit as a clay Golem, armed with an acid-gun.



The next day, Amlan/Esmerelda (Shiva/Saraswati) were thrilled to discover Scarlett hovering over their still-sleeping child's body on the bedroom bed with her tooth safely kept, obviously the evil Tooth-Fairy having been dispelled. Amlan Satan decided to return to Interpol blood-diamond work with a renewed sense of biophysical acupunctured dance.



Amlan ('Sparrow') hit the North American West coast streets once more as a diamond-thief, stealing the evil jewels of corrupt capitalism-barons like the nefarious Cali-druglord Goldfinger. Sparrow wanted to steal Goldfinger's Antwerp blood-gems from an LA Bank costumed as a Middle Eastern merchant and businessman tied to the infamous Saudi prince Amir Fahd, investor in global diamond intrigue!


SPARROW (Amlan Satan): As the 'Sparrow' of blood-diamonds, I'll use a toy-water gun to dethrone his bank dominion.



Sparrow marched into Goldfinger's LA bank and claimed he was an Interpol-infiltrator working undercover to compare baron blood-gems with government diamonds (fakes) while posing as a Middle Eastern merchant with toy sample water-guns for his new Cali toy enterprise. Once inside the vault-room with Goldfinger's safe-box with Antwerp blood-gems, he revealed to the escorting manager/guardsman that his water-gun was actually an acid-gun. The bank personnel realized this diamond-switch 'event' in Cali was certainly some kind of 'Tooth-Fairy' diabolique.



AMLAN/SPARROW: With this dream-scape, I'll create for diamond-DNA what Scarlett (GI Joe) did with Tooth-Fairy evil.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on June 15, 2021
Last Updated on June 15, 2021
Tags: Fable, Horror-Comics

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing