Courtyard Marriott: Transformers Comic-Con

Courtyard Marriott: Transformers Comic-Con

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two real A.I. alien-robots (Cyclonus/Agus) visit Earth and spy on a Courtyard Marriott Hotel Transformers Comic-Con featuring American dolls.

"
A personal vignette set at the idyllic Courtyard Marriott hotel, a special ComicCon featuring Transformers items/celebrities dollars! Enjoy, 
----
====

Two A.I. robots from the planet Cybertron named Cyclonus (a wolfish jet-fighter first-knight robot) and Agus (a wily space-pilot robot) decided to visit Earth and spy on human civilization and its quality of imagination and media.



CYCLONUS: Let's explore the media imagination of Los Angeles (California, America)!
AGUS: Yeah, Los Angeles, the 'City of Angels' as it's called, is media symbolic, right?



The two robots Cyclonus/Agus decided to spy on an American 'Comic-Con' (Comic Book Convention) featuring toys and comics from the A.I. fantasy-adventure media/entertainment franchise Transformers (Hasbro/Marvel), which featured colorful cinema-friendly 'super-robots' such as Optimus-Prime who transformed into civilization-symbolic vehicles like transport trucks. Transformers toys had become symbols of modern American civilization diaries.



There were a handful of 'celebrities' at this LA Comic-Con featuring actual actors who appeared in recent Hollywood (USA) movie adaptations of Transformers comics/cinema. The event was broadcast by Nickelodeon!



TRANSFORMERS FAN: Our Transformers franchise represents an American imagination about robotics-war/politics!



Also at this Transformers Comic-Con was a celebrated American professional football (NFL) athlete who played for the touted Cleveland Browns. He'd become a fan of Transformers since childhood and wanted to see what kinds of comics/movies/toys were being presented at the Courtyard Marriott Hotel in LA, where the Comic-Con was being broadcast on American TV!



CYCLONUS: I particularly appreciate these dinosaur-robot Transformers, Agus!
AGUS: Yeah; they capture a human species fascination with organic life on this planet.



The Courtyard Marriott Comic-Con was an instant hit and drew large crowds which included members from Hollywood (USA), Marvel Comics, Hasbro company, and general American fans of the timeless A.I. fantasy-adventure franchise in recent years.



Since there was an NFL athlete at this Courtyard Marriott Hotel Transformers Comic-Con, there was also a sports-reporter who wanted to interview the football-star and see what he thought about modern American entertainment and toys!



COURTYARD MARRIOTT: We pride ourselves on the ability to host media-symbolic American marketing!



Also at this Transformers Comic-Con was a renowned 'capitalism-baron' named Goldfinger who wished to showcase his new Euro-sapphire beauty called Vanderbilt, which he intended to donate for investments in Transformers Hollywood (USA) projects, which impressed Cyclonus/Agus.



CYCLONUS: Courtyard is a superior hotel franchise in America.
AGUS: Yeah; it speaks to a civilization investment in capitalism-hospitality!



The conference areas, gathering rooms, and dinner/evening rooms for the Courtyard Marriott Transformers Comic-Con were decked out and lavishly mounted for the crowds to enjoy and revel in the splendor of what the media/entertainment franchise had become really in recent years, thanks to a general American fascination with futurama-storytelling and civilization diaries.



CYCLONUS: Images from Transformers movie-sets reveals investments in robotics-fantasy.
AGUS: Yeah, I think these movies re-present a human curiosity about robust democracy.



CYCLONUS: I especially appreciate these colorful Transformers comic books.
AGUS: Yeah; the Comic-Con at the Courtyard has boasted multiple stellar books.



Cyclonus/Agus were particularly interested in the presentation of the super-villain robot Unicron (Transformers) at the Courtyard Marriott Hotel Transformers Comic-Con. Unicron is a giant semi-tragic decapitated head-robot who resembles a Viking and symbolizes raw power and fascism.



CYCLONUS: Let's see if this American football-star likens Vikings teams to Unicron.
AGUS: Certainly, the mascot-likeness lends itself to 'Viking' derivations.



Cyclonus/Agus returned to their dark A.I. planet Cybertron with a full report for their Commander regarding the 'civilization flowery' of the American Courtyard Marriott Hotel Transformers Comic-Con in Los Angeles (California)! The Commander congratulated them and informed them their special imaginarium-report would complement studies on Cybertron about the 'face' of media-DNA.



CYCLONUS: I kept a Transformers souvenir --- a 'Dinobot' toy!
AGUS: Yeah; those Dinobots are excellent human dimes.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on June 24, 2021
Last Updated on June 24, 2021
Tags: Transformers, Media, Comic-Con

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing