The Method Thief ('Thespian')

The Method Thief ('Thespian')

A Story by Abishai100
"

A street-clever modern pirate is the wily DC thief 'Thespian' staging a 'method-heist' of blood-diamond DNA.

"
A fun blood-diamond opera set in DC and inspired by Pickpocket. Enjoy (and stay safe all!), 
----
====

Amlan Satan is a 'method-thief' which is different from a 'method-actor' despite the fact that this wily Algerian-American diamond-pirate of modern times has given himself the blood-diamond (warlord-mined gems from Africa/Europe used to fund terrorism!) infiltration-ninja alias 'Thespian' for DC media. Amlan Satan ('Thespian') wants to perform a diamond-heist of a corrupt Euro-baron named Goldfinger who's hiding terrorism-financing 'blood-diamonds' in the Riggs National Bank in our nation's great capital city!



GOLDFINGER: No one will touch my precious terrorism-funding bloody diamonds from Antwerp.



What makes Amlan Satan ('Thespian') a 'method-thief' rather than a standard thief is multiple notions. Firstly, he's inspired by the characterization of the street-pickpocket Artful Dodger from Dicken's iconic tale about orphan-ambition Oliver Twist, which gives Satan ('Thespian') a special slant on the methodological 'lifestyle' of thievery as an imagination! Secondly, Satan (Amlan) considers his thievery-craft a reflection of a modern civilization magnification of careful item identification and displacement, almost like a piano-playing tap-dancer, so his 'method' is as important/vital to him as his success or appeal. Thirdly, Amlan Satan ('Thespian') is modeling the heist after a conceptualization of the living/moving 'sense' of fortune acrobatics.



AMLAN SATAN ('Thespian'): As a 'method-thief' I'm aware of my intuitive fascination with youthful street-doodling.



It was Dickens' work that inspired this nifty Algerian-American 'method-thief' Amlan Satan ('Thespian') to consider why this dastardly/dangerous 'blood-diamond heist' of Baron Goldfinger's gems from the Riggs National Bank a re-representation of a modern socialized focus on the aesthetics of fortune...and life-risks.



SATAN/THESPIAN: That 'bloody-baron' is going to ruin the North American diamond-market, and I'll intercept his fame.



Satan/Thespian sends an anonymous note to the Riggs Bank ahead of the heist, explaining, "A circus-thespian in costume-mask will walk into your fine bank with a mission for Baron Goldfinger involving the photographing of his Belgian gems in his safe-box room, supervised by a guardsman of course, for a special media toast to modern baron-diamond investment gossip!"



Satan/Thespian walks into the acclaimed Riggs Bank in DC in his costume and mask and wielding a bag of toy water-guns during the Christmastime heist, and the manager is there to greet him in the grand lobby, thanking him for this special 'media-stunt' involving Goldfinger magazine news and editorials!



SATAN/THESPIAN: As you can see, good sir, my toy water-guns are part of a street-theater orchestrated by Goldfinger.



The bank manager is unaware that one of these toy water-guns is filled with corrosive HCL acid, inserted into an implanted thin glass tube inside the water-gun itself so it can hold the burning liquid safely.



While inside the safe-box room taking photos of Goldfinger's bloody diamonds in his safe-box of the Riggs Bank in DC, Satan/Thespian reveals to the escorting bank manager and single guardsman that one of his toy water-guns is actually and indeed filled with corrosive HCL acid. When the guardsman reaches for his gun, Thespian (Amlan Satan!) whispers to the two of them, the only inhabitants of the Goldfinger safe-box room, "I'm sent on a mission from Interpol-relations to burn through the baron's safe-box metal locked lid and switch his terrorism-financing gems with fakes I've brought with me, and then I'm to take media-stunt photos for the DC media to hoist the dark baron in a story about modern-day American gem-detection, so you mustn't pervert this special 'dumpster' mission today or reveal this secret to anyone."



BANK MANAGER: We don't seek any complex media/press regarding Goldfinger's various 'capital' duels in our bank.



While the DCPD has dispatched a highly-ambitious police-detective woman named Charleston on this bizarre 'Thespian' investigation involving Riggs Bank, the DC media is going berserk, reporting there's a distinct chance that Goldfinger, a reputed fat-cat in our nation's beloved capital, may suddenly be embroiled in forms of new era capitalism romance!



Meanwhile, 'Thespian' (Amlan Satan) has already made off with Goldfinger's blood-diamonds onto the DC metro, hiding them in the magical soles of his proverbial shoes and exchanging the assets in the Interpol-relations underground for a new Swiss investment in Geneva. The DC metro had temporarily become a strange 'blood-diamond' dialysis.



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption threatens capitalism, and we need serious agents of depth (perhaps thespians!).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on July 18, 2021
Last Updated on July 18, 2021
Tags: Pickpocket

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
World Order World Order

A Story by Abishai100


Dark Tenant Dark Tenant

A Story by Abishai100