Burglar: Cobra

Burglar: Cobra

A Story by Abishai100
"

A wily 'copycat' thief stages a media-stunt to draw detectives towards a blood-diamond baron's dollars in Brussels.

"
Another copycat-heist, inspired by Takers. Enjoy, 
----

====

Amlan Satan (code-name: Storm-Shadow) arrives in Brussels (Belgium) to steal blood-diamonds from a Belgian bank safe-box belonging to the corrupt Baron Goldfinger.



Storm-Shadow is hitting this very fine Brussels bank which is connected to an entire Euro-diamond market.



Storm-Shadow dresses up like a 'Scarecrow' for the heist and calls himself the 'Burglar' on heist-day.



BURGLAR: I enjoy fine paintings of snakes, since they remind me of great nature.



Burglar (Storm-Shadow) shows his acid-gun to the manager/guardsman and requests to be taken to the Goldfinger safe-box.



BURGLAR: No one's to think that this was anything else but a heist staged by Goldfinger for media stunts at your bank!



GOLDFINGER: I have no idea who this 'Burglar' really is.



Storm-Shadow ('Burglar') then blogs online, "Here's a pic of my favorite robot-toy to remind me of anti-terrorism."



Sounds like a cool story, eh? Only there's a strange/eerie twist. This 'Burglar' performed a replica heist of a robbery committed with the exact same details, involving Goldfinger's blood-diamonds just one month prior, and the press isn't sure which of the robberies is some kind of media-staged 'stunt' designed to draw attention away from Goldfinger's rumored activities. Burglar (Storm-Shadow) is the perfect modern-day 'copycat' detective.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on July 23, 2021
Last Updated on July 23, 2021
Tags: Heist, Brussels

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing