Tokyo Games: Jem/Pirates

Tokyo Games: Jem/Pirates

A Story by Abishai100
"

A designer, a pirate, and Interpol intersect in this Tokyo-diorama about Olympics, world-dreams, and pirate-dollars.

"
Another homage to the Olympics, inspired by Cool Runnings. Enjoy! 
----
====

Tokyo Games are at hand in this post-Coronavirus announcement era, and a pirate named Amlan Satan is there robbing blood-diamonds used for terrorism-financing from a corrupt baron named Goldfinger who seeks to sully great Tokyo.



Satan calls himself 'Burglar' or 'Thespian' and is descended from real-life old-world pirates including Short-Beard!



Satan wields an acid-rifle and takes Goldfinger's Vanderbilt obsidian gem worth over $10 million and smears his media gear!



As the Tokyo Games begin, fans on TV and in the arenas cheer on in awe at this modern global spectacle in the new era.



Jem is a hot fashion-designer making great styles in Tokyo reflective of the humanizing face of these COVID-era sports.



Her line highlights the centric 'face' of today's resilience towards virus and malady, it's a toast to Olympics diagonals.



JEM: I want people to think of the quality of war-and-peace as they celebrate Tokyo fashions for manga-dollars.



Meanwhile, Satan the pirate distributes pirate-toys to kids in the arenas in Tokyo during these COVID-Olympics!



SATAN/BURGLAR: I'll store Goldfinger's Vanderbilt in a Tokyo safe-box for a future movement to Zurich.



WEYLAND PRESIDENT: Lots going on, and we don't want to lag in this race for space-dreams in Tokyo, gentlemen.



It's true. Great nations like Indonesia look to shine in Tokyo during the Summer Olympics and much media is at stake.



The symbolism goes to war-and-peace and to the general flair of Olympics-driven globalization rhetoric and anti-terrorism.



JEM: I'll be cheering on the Americans in swimming.
SATAN: Great; I'll be cheering on the French in fencing.



SATAN: If there were more real-life pirates alive/thriving today, they might help Jem fashion-market her Tokyo design.



INTERPOL: We want to be sure blood-diamond terrorism-financing doesn't sully into Tokyo's sensibility-charge today.



SATAN/BURGLAR: I'll be distributing more civilization-arts/toys to Tokyo youngsters enthralled by world dreams.



JEM: In another life, I was born a pirate I think (like Satan?)!



"Since we met in love, let us part in love"

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on July 25, 2021
Last Updated on July 25, 2021
Tags: Pirates, Olympics, Capitalism

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing