Alas Club

Alas Club

A Story by Abishai100
"

A scholar in America makes a forest tea-party club for expositions on modern socialized dots.

"
A lifestyle-psych exposition/diorama inspired loosely by Alice in Wonderland (Tim Burton). Enjoy! 
----

====

At a prestigious Ivy League school in the USA, a psycho-sociologist studying capitalism behaviors wanted to design a special forest tea-club party with kids and adults to have expressions of safe outdoor meditations during the hygienic Coronavirus quarantine tribulation.



The educator, Alas Satan, called his campus tea-party group the Alas Club ('AC') and invited fellow teachers, men and women, and kids from the community, for forest tea-parties with ornate and intricately decorated afternoon tea sets before sunset. During the AC meetings, participants would make art, conversation, music, and science experiments and invent new ways to play with toys.



The AC meetings inspired a series of new nifty kid's fitness toys designed to encourage free indoor exercise imaginations supervised by their parents, and the Ivy League school attached to the AC meetings were gaining special media attention because of this achievement!



ALAS: We encourage participants to attend our tea-parties in costumes/get-ups of their free choice!



AC meetings (tea-parties!) would also share images of Coronavirus paintings on iPhones to encourage ideas about quarantine imagination and educational stimulation as well as free-play.



One of the participants was a fellow teacher at the Ivy League school Alas Satan taught at and brought her own fashion magazines for the participant-kids to read and gain ideas about involving themselves in adult-world stimulation.



ALAS: These Costume magazines are quite the sensation with the kids as they develop adult-world daydreams.



ALAS: We also encourage kids to think about Coronavirus-time medical/lifestyle consciousness and health intelligence!



Of course, the kids also got to play with Lynx video-games featuring surfing and swimming games, and the adult participants, men and women alike, seemed to like this too.



ALAS: Our tea-party toy sets and non-toy sets are quite beautiful and perfect for our forest meetings near campus!



One of the adult participants, a local artist, rendered a fantasy-world artwork capturing the spirit of these forest events.



ALAS: Fitness and lifestyle are keynotes for conversation/play at our forest tea-parties.



The participants also engaged in forms of 'virtual psychiatry stimulation' so they'd get to feel the immersion associated with practicing self-visualized mental imagination or mind-space vitality, a sort of simulated dream-therapy or behavior hospitality.



Alas himself would often show up in funny costumes/masks and host the tea-parties as the conductor, engineer, hatter, or thespian.



The media attention afforded to the Ivy League campus tied to these AC tea-parties led to an endorsement by a sports-team which sent delegates for forest event photos of special socialized dance.



ALAS: We've advocated the use of graphic video-games for teens who're exploring ideas about violence and self-control.



In fact, one AC forest event (tea-party) included a ranging free-play involving toy laser-guns and hide-and-seek and cop-thief demos.



Another forest tea-party included the sharing of ideas and views on toy gems and treasures collected as symbols of wealth/fortune across human civilizations, ranging from Constantinople to the British Empire.



ALAS: We're most proud of our ornate forest decorations and table-chair arrangements for participant-demos.



One of the teens drew a comic-book doodle of a graphic video-game adapted engagement between two underworld adversaries, Batman...and Leatherface!



EASTERN JOURNAL: The Alas Club (AC) tea-parties are the modern equivalent of Freud's special therapy-daisies.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

18 Views
Added on July 30, 2021
Last Updated on July 30, 2021
Tags: Society

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing