Toyman: Dream-Catcher

Toyman: Dream-Catcher

A Story by Abishai100
"

A princely wanderer from a snow-clan in Iceland goes on adventures in the West and finds the depth of love-dyes.

"
An unusual love-story about the 'life-evolution' of modern destiny. Hope you like it (signing off), 
----
====

An Icelandic wanderer-adventurer named Alas decided to leave his multicultural clan-group in the snowy mountains and traveled to America to find a dream of romance and marriage, but he'd never forget his snow-clan.



Alas started work in the USA analyzing blood-diamond traffic in North America with CalTech/Interpol-relations!



Alas called himself the Toyman, since he'd offered an uncanny ability to cast diamond-heists/swaps as synthetic-espionage.



TOYMAN: Diamonds are best-friends, and I want to construct a capitalism-empire grid for modern democracy-defense!



Alas ('Toyman') met a girl from Norway named Elka who'd worked in the world of terrorism-financing as a lawyer, and he fell in love with her. Elka was everything Alas liked in young women --- daring, humble, sensuous, intelligent, and patient. They had a great love-affair and a daughter named Marisa. However, Elka departed from Alas, choosing a legal life of terrorism-defense through overground resources.



Alas decided to take some time off after this 2 year marriage and went snowboarding in Switzerland, his favorite pastime.



Alas ('Toyman') then met a gorgeous gypsy-woman in Greece named Elisha while on a blood-diamond mission-operation for Interpol-relations. Elisha was everything Elka wasn't but Alas still liked very much --- gorgeous, outgoing, artistic, talkative, dressy, and humorous. In fact, Alas was determined this time to marry and 'keep' Elisha forever. However, after 1 year of marriage and one son they had together --- Damian --- Elisha departed from Alas, set on a terrific sea-journey with her gypsy-girlfriends. He'd never forget her either!



After these two incredible love-adventures, Alas ('Toyman') returned to a life of coal-diamond work and terrorism-espionage.



ALAS: I wonder if my two kids with Elka/Elisha (Marisa/Damian) will grow up to love video-games in America like me!



Alas never saw his two kids again, but this espionage-driven 'Toyman' of blood-diamond adventure in North America, having left his Iceland snow-mountain clan for a more robust life in the USA, vowed never to forget them, and he'd remembered them everytime he visited a video-game arcade, in a shopping-mall, and he contemplated what comprised his new life of wrought dream-catcher imagination.



ALAS: A life lived with the lens of reminiscence is better than a life lived without the reflection of dreams.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

19 Views
Added on August 9, 2021
Last Updated on August 9, 2021
Tags: Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing