Newfoundland Pirates: Mod-Diamonds

Newfoundland Pirates: Mod-Diamonds

A Story by Abishai100
"

Three modern-day real-life pirates (Amlan/Marcus/Raki) court a blood-diamond bank-robbery adventure in Newfoundland...and daylight!

"
A blood-diamond opera set in Newfoundland, inspired by Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. Enjoy! 
----
====

Newfoundland Island is a great place in Canada (North America), and it's where three modern-day real-life pirates (Amlan/Marcus/Raki) are traveling to steal blood-diamonds (warlord-mined gems from Africa/Europe used to fund terrorism!) from the evil Baron Ion.



AMLAN: This place is gorgeous!
MARCUS: Look at the colors!
RAKI: It's almost like a synthetic place!



Amlan is the leader of the pirates who're in Newfoundland now, though they originally hail from the Mediterranean area. Descended from real-life old-world pirates, Amlan/Marcus/Raki intend to march into the Verafin Bank on Newfoundland Island wielding toy water-guns inserted with a thin internal glass tube filled with corrosive acid to burn a hole into the safe-box belonging to the evil Baron Ion to take his terrorism-financing blood-diamonds and leave in their place toy/fake gems (as a gesture of humor!). Amlan is dressed like the leader of this pirate bank-robbery team, looking like a maudlin.



Marcus is in a standard black balaclava or 'ski mask' and is also the getaway driver and is to take his pirate-team to the wharf where they'll sail away on their rented and repainted (stolen) getaway boat off the coast. Marcus is the most reckless of the 'pirates of Newfoundland' and relies upon Amlan for leadership.



Finally, Raki is the most soft-spoken and will also wear a ski-mask but not black in color and with a distinct hole in the mouth-area so he can give orders, so it doesn't seem clear that Amlan is the leader of the pirates of Newfoundland trying to steal the evil Baron Ion's terrorism-financing blood-diamonds (which, incidentally are from Europe).



AMLAN: Our water-guns are acidic now and we'll just show it to one guardsman.
MARCUS: I'll tell that guardsman we're a theater-company doing some media-stunt with Baron Ion.
RAKI: Good; I'll tell the manager about our need to inspect Baron Ion's safe-box for theater photos.



Marcus has already prepared the getaway repainted/stolen Newfoundland Island boat called Power which is all set to be boarded and drifted off the coast. They'll get to the wharf via a Renault-car that Marcus stole and repainted for this Baron Ion heist on this idyllic island in North America!



Amlan has met a gorgeous young woman on the Island named Esmerelda and has started an intimate affair with her, and he's not sure if he wants to continue this Christian relationship before she knows about his dark secrets. However, right now, Amlan the pirate of Newfoundland is just concerned with outwitting the evil baron.



The Verafin Bank on Newfoundland Island is quite impressive, and the pirates arrive in the Renault that Marcus is driving and hop out in their masks/costumes and do as planned. Raki explains to the manager about the theater-group they represent and how they need Baron Ion diamond-photos from his safe-box for which they've forged a permission-letter; Marcus has just shown the guardsman his acid-guns and whispers that this guardsman will escort them privately/discreetly to the safe-box area after Raki converses/clarifies the account matters with the manager. Amlan's just holing the acid-gun and the fake/toy gems which he's to place in the Ion safe-box after the blood-diamonds are lifted.



BANK MANAGER: Business that day on our fair Island bank was slow and therefore nothing unusual was anticipated!



BARON ION: No one better lay their hands on my bloody diamonds!



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens global capitalism, creates terrorism-financing, and requires vigilantism!



Once inside the safe-box area of the vault-room of the Newfoundland Island Verafin Bank, Amlan starts burning a hole into Baron Ion's blood-diamond safe-box as the guardsman is instructed to do funny jumping-jacks in front of the security camera to obstruct the view temporarily. Amlan switches the Ion blood-diamonds with the fake toy gems in his pocket.



The heist has been a success, and the 'vigilante' pirates of Newfoundland (Amlan/Marcus/Raki) walk out of the bank with the $20M blood-diamonds belonging to the evil terrorism-financing Baron Ion and leave in his safe-box as a comedic substitution the toy gems in Amlan's pocket! The guardsman has no choice but to tell the manager that the theater-group was performing some kind of mock media-toy switch after burning through Ion's safe-box metal lid, for a theater news-release about terrorism-financing gossip humor, which the Baron had paid/hired these 'theater-pirates' to perform!



BARON ION: I dunno who these damned 'pirates' were, but I don't want this kind of negative press for my enterprises.



Amlan trades the blood-diamonds in the underground through Interpol-relations for Swiss assets and then purchases an antique money-relic from Newfoundland with which he endorses a special news-editorial about new age underground agents working to clarify modern terrorism-financing rumors with creative...dialogue.



ESMERELDA: Take me with you to Switzerland.
AMLAN: Alright.
ESMERELDA: So, you're happy being a pirate?
AMLAN: As long as you're the mermaid.



BARON ION: I detest this form of new age democratic dilution.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on August 11, 2021
Last Updated on August 11, 2021
Tags: Heist

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing