Chicago Adventure: Baron Ferry

Chicago Adventure: Baron Ferry

A Story by Abishai100
"

A Chicago rose involving an unrighteous urban baron marks this offbeat cadence-tale of a dream heist.

"
One last blood-diamond ode, set in the iconic Windy City USA (Chicago)! 
----
====

Chicago is a city of night-skies and adventure and traffic romance and of course great entertainment in the USA.



BARON FERRY: I control the underworld with a metal-fist and terrorism-financing blood-diamonds, stored in bank boxes!



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption threatens North American diamond-capitalism and generates city hellfire.



Baron Ferry's at a fun Chicago Bulls basketball game and cheering on one of his 'dolls' who happens to be a cheerleader, but a team of bank-robbers is also attending the game, and they're college buddies and one of them thinks he's in love with this 'doll' cheerleader who really belongs to the evil Baron Ferry.



Amlan is the bank-robber who's in love with the Bulls 'doll' and confides this to his two college buddies, his bank-robbery team-mates who subtly remind him to remember his bank-robbery mission in the Windy City, to steal Baron Ferry's terrorism-financing blood-diamonds from the major National Bank in Chicago.



Amlan and his cohorts walk into the National with toy water-rifles filled with corrosive acid on heist-day.



Amlan is costumed as a maudlin, while his two buddy-teammates are in ski-masks and they're all wielding their acid-guns.



AMLAN: We're taking the L-metro out of this bank area after burning an acid-gun hole into Baron Ferry's bank safe-box containing his blood-diamonds, as we've explained to the manager/guardsmen/customers; and I've explained to the manager this L-metro 'escape-theater' complements the inside-job theater performed by us circus-artists/thespians who're ironically 'hired' by Baron Ferry for this Chicago L-escape theater-demo for an upcoming movie financed by Ferry himself!



BANK MANAGER: We'd no clue Baron Ferry's involved in some kind of metro-heist film produced by Hollywood itself!



Amlan and his two bank-robbing teammates steal $20M of Baron Ferry's terrorism-financing blood-diamonds that day in Chicago and did indeed escape on the L-metro, but they're not circus-thespians linked to Ferry's new BS movie-project, and when Ferry finds his diamonds are gone and fakes are placed in his burnt-hole box as replacements and everyone's expecting him to compensate the insured bank for the burnt metal lids of the safe-box, he's honestly in blush-mode. The heist is a success!



AMLAN: What Chicago needs is a bio-exorcist for mineral-gem mining darkness, not artistic thieves like us!



A wily Chicago hotshot detective (Val) is assigned to investigate if these 'thespians' lead to some blood-diamond Ferry-trail.



DETECTIVE VAL: I and my 'associates' will determine if Ferry's playing a cinema-game or if this adventure hides conspiracy!



"Eventually, I think Chicago will be the most beautiful great city left in the world" (Frank Lloyd Wright).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
Added on August 11, 2021
Last Updated on August 11, 2021
Tags: Heist

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing