Seattle Pirate!

Seattle Pirate!

A Story by Abishai100
"

A government-operator in iconic Seattle (USA) learns to unwind from anti-terrorism infiltration and spend more time with his son and dog.

"
A love-note to Seattle and family-values. Enjoy (and thanks for reading!), 
----
====

Seattle is the home of Starbucks and the Seahawks, and it's where a great commercial and media ebullience emerged in the '90s known as Grunge-Music, the modern version of the counter-culture movement of the '60s. Today, Seattle continues to be a place of traffic and travel, and it's where we find a dad and his son and pet dog seeking happiness together following the recent death of the mother (the dad's wife killed by cancer).



The father is Amlan Satan, a blood-diamond infiltration-agent working with Interpol-relations detangling terrorism-financing in North America. His son Damian is a young boy whom Amlan likes to dress up in shirts-and-ties for online photo-blogs about the value of capitalism education. Damian sometimes feels too constricted by his father's stern demands about cultural education, so Amlan has relaxed his parenthood approach lately and takes his son Damian and their dog Redy camping in the forests in Washington on Sunday afternoons now (for picnic lunches and night-campfires).



AMLAN: We like taking the Seattle subway often and the metro-transport system is unsurpassed really!



DAMIAN: Can we go to a Seahawks game, daddy?
AMLAN: Alright, alright; I'll get us special box tickets for the Raiders game in October.



Amlan is now busy planning a diamond-heist of Baron Ion's terrorism financing gems from the WaFd Bank in Seattle. He has to chart a course for getaway and arrival using the Seattle metro-map and is wearing a 'Thespian' costume for the heist in October.



When Amlan arrives at the bank, he explains to the manager he's a personal associate of Baron Ion and requires media photos of his (unopened) safe-box for a theater-show about diamonds in Seattle and has brought his special theater-prop toy water-rifle (with visible inner-working gears!) for the photo assignment and requests a guardsman accompany him to the safe-box area for the photo-shoot.



The bank manager is intrigued and complies and orders a guardsman to accompany Amlan in his 'Thespian' costume, carrying his theater-prop water-rifle (which is actually filled with corrosive acid!) to the safe-box room, so Amlan may take photos of the Baron Ion safe-box for his theater-show about Seattle diamonds.



Once inside the safe-box room, Amlan reveals to the single accompanying guardsman that his toy water-rifle, with visible inner-working gears, is inserted with a thin glass tube containing corrosive acid and intends to burn open Baron Ion's safe-box and switch his terrorism-financing 'blood-diamonds' with the fake diamonds hidden in the soles of his shoes, while the guardsman does jumping-jacks dances in front of the single security-camera inside the safe-box room to shield the line-of-sight!



Amlan switches Ion's blood-diamonds with the fakes hidden in the soles of his shoes and gives 1/2 of the diamonds to the guardsman and tells him to tell the press that he's working alongside Amlan as an Interpol-relations terrorism-financing subversion officer and holds 1/2 the diamonds to return to Baron Ion for a press-conference about the reports of the baron's activities with terrorism financing in North America!



AMLAN: The heist was a success, and I convened with my Interpol-relations for the further-enhanced media report.



Meanwhile, Baron Ion is infuriated by all the negative media rumors suddenly emerged about his involvement with blood-diamonds and terrorism-financing, prompting new levels of police investigations/inquiries into his North American activities. Amlan has achieved a small infiltration-agent miracle and helped the Seattle police track Ion's commercial ties.



Amlan decides he's been working too much with blood-diamonds and terrorism-financing intrigue and decides to take his son Amlan and their dog Redy to the Seattle park for some street-chess playing and viewing/fanfare. During this experience, he promises his son he'll spend more quality-time with him and less time obsessing over politics and terrorism work.



DAMIAN: I took my dad to a special American history art museum exhibit in Seattle, since he promised us more quality time.



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the entire world diamond-exchange!



Amlan is dressing up as an old sea pirate named Dartmouth for his son Damian and dog Redy for Halloween and intends to take them trick-or-treating in sunny Seattle on Halloween Eve...as a promise to become more...human.



DAMIAN: My dad seems to be changing...from a pirate...to a buddy!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on August 13, 2021
Last Updated on August 13, 2021
Tags: Seattle

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Scout-Think Scout-Think

A Story by Abishai100