Acrobat: Tyrant

Acrobat: Tyrant

A Story by Abishai100
"

A gov't-specter is an alien from Venus engaged in a political mission involving blood-diamonds, democracy-defense, and Earth dogma.

"
A political thriller featuring the cartoon-antihero Venger (Dungeons & Dragons) in a democracy-defense 'shocker' about blood-diamonds and global dance, inspired by the modern dystopian-capitalism movie Blood Diamond (Leo DiCaprio), which I hope you'll like! 
----

====
Venger is a lonely winged sorcerer-being on the isolated planet Venus atop his dark horse Nightmare who's daydreaming about traveling to Earth for a special romantic adventure.

VENGER: I shall travel to Amsterdan (Netherlands) on Earth and transform into a human blood-diamond ninja-thief!

Venger becomes the diamond-pirate Amlan Satan, an Algerian-American with Interpol-relations living in Amsterdam and plotting a special 'blood-diamond' (terrorism-financing gems!) heist of the baron Goldfinger's gems from a Dutch bank safe-box. Venger (Amlan Satan) is now a capitalism nerdist on Earth for this romantic capitalism-adventure!

Venger (Amlan Satan) marches into the Dutch bank in Amsterdam as the costumed maudlin ninja-thief 'Thespian' armed with this toy water-rifle with inner working gears visible, a real transparent or see-thru modern human civilization 'toy' (which is filled with corrosive acid!) and tells the bank manager he's a visiting Interpol Euro-security media agent with links to Baron Goldfinger's media world and wants photos of his diamonds safe-box inside the bank!

Once escorted inside the safe-box of the Amsterdam bank vault-room by the single guardsman, Venger ('Thespian'), aka 'Amlan Satan', reveals his see-thru toy water-rifle is filled with corrosive acid and explains to the lone-guardsman he's working with Interpol-relations to stage a mock media-heist of Goldfinger's Euro-diamonds (which carry press gossip regarding links to seedy terrorism-financing!) which the baron has endorsed/prepaid. He burns a hole through Goldfinger's safe-box and switches his blood-diamonds with fake gems stored in the soles of his shoes and tells the guardsman who's been ordered to dance in front of the security-camera inside the safe-box that he must tell the media/press that this 'mock-heist' was intended to create more Dutch media dialogue about terrorism-financing gossip/rumors.

BARON GOLDFINGER: It's true I have financed this media mock-theater heist but I denounce any terrorism-financing rumors!

BANK MANAGER: Business that day in our prestigious Dutch bank was normal/customary and no shock was anticipated!

SATAN/THESPIAN: Surely, such a media-event will draw in more free-speech dialogue about terrorism and safe-boxing!

INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the entire world diamond-exchange.

Satan/Thespian hops onto the Amsterdam metro-train with Goldfinger's $20M blood-diamonds and transfers the gems in the Interpol-relations underground for assets for his private Swiss account and then blogs about modern Amsterdam city amenities for traffic/criticism!

SATAN: I'm attending a special Amsterdam music-concert about anti-terrorism now, and I want this Goldfinger incident gone!

Amlan Satan ('Thespian') knows blood-diamond terrorism-financing contributes to modern corruption worldwide regarding highways of corrupted political negotiations and capitalism-integrity!

Soon, a symbolic TIME magazine article about blood-diamond conspiracies surfaces and everyone's talking about modern vigilance towards globalization rhetoric and anti-capitalism terrorism!

AMLAN SATAN: I want to retire now with my Swiss assets and put anti-terrorism behind me for the sake of Interpol intervention!

INTERPOL: Blood-diamond cleansing and anti-terrorism vigilance today requires serious forms of 'democracy' supervision!
====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on August 15, 2021
Last Updated on August 15, 2021
Tags: Heist Fable, Europe

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing