She's the One!

She's the One!

A Story by Abishai100
"

A gov't-dancer tries his hand at post-divorce love in Princeton while coordinating his infiltration-life with courtship-dares.

"
A lovely and romantic fanfiction inspired by the highly-underrated American film She's the One a, a terrific diary featuring the gifted Ed Burns (Saving Private Ryan). Hope you like it, 
----
====

Princeton (NJ) has been a distinctive place to live for decades, and it's where a modern capitalism-scholar of terrorism-financing deconstruction works and publishes works. His name's Amlan Satan, an Algerian-Indian scholar who works with Interpol-relations in North America to disrupt terrorism-financing smuggling highways under the code-name 'Storm-Shadow' while living in the iconic Princeton (NJ) area.



SATAN (Amlan): I work mostly with blood-diamond terrorism-financing smuggling threatening Sinn Fein talks in the UK.



Satan ('Storm-Shadow') has a vintage Sinn Fein membership-card item, which he keeps as a totem of his commitment to improved Catholic-Protestant relations/politics in Northern Ireland in the UK. He's been studying Irish politics and terrorism-financing complications for some time now, and his own background/heritage with India's independence-movement against British rule makes him more drawn to this modern religious/cultural pluralism activity in Princeton.



SATAN (Amlan): The artworks coming out of Ireland/India regarding British rule is quite...iconic.



Satan's writing a book on terrorism-financing complicating normal democratic negotiations between major political bodies in Europe and elsewhere including Sinn Fein and Parliament, and he's drawn inspiration from various previous works on inter-group complications created by macro-policies in modern times.



SATAN ('Storm-Shadow'): To understand this 'arena' of political mechanics, one must magnify the social lens of paranoia!



Satan himself has regularly attended St. Patrick's Day parades near Princeton while working underground as an Interpol-relations blood-diamond terrorism-financing intelligence infiltration-agent.



His attendance at a special India independence day parade in NYC with his ex-wife Susmita was a great toast to his bilateral interest in both Irish and Indian politics/culture/arts.



Princeton affords Dr. Amlan Satan ('Storm-Shadow') special intelligentsia-inspiration and intellectual resources for his acute dissection of capitalism labyrinths contributing to modern anti-civilization dogma and depression stemming from areas as disparate as the Middle East and Belgium.



SATAN (Amlan): Princeton offers the modern intelligence-officer and academic analyst branches to incredible dreams!



His work with blood-diamonds and terrorism-financing subversion reflects his newfound passion for anti-globalization terrorism deconstruction and Interpol-relations substitutions/declassification, which makes him a 'nerdist' of capitalism itself.



SATAN: Lately, I've been enjoying both Indian and Irish curries/foods at East Coast eateries.



His ex-wife Susmita became accustomed to his peculiar habit of indulging his love of both Irish and Indian curries and drinks.



Susmita divorced Dr. Satan when she simply became frustrated with his over-indulgence in anti-terrorism blood-diamond infiltration analysis at Princeton, and though he's sad to part with this high-school sweetheart from Eastern High School, he still keeps in touch with her and sometimes asks her for advice on how to feel less like 'James Bond' and more like a romantic American dreamer!



STORM-SHADOW (Satan): blood-diamond infiltration underground with Interpol-relations can mean costumed heists!



Despite all these worldly intuitions, Dr. Satan is now lonely as a man and misses his ex-wife Susmita whom he knows he can't reconcile with at all, so he put in a classified-ad into the Princeton Gazette, seeking a lovely companion while writing his book about Sinn Fein and terrorism-financing intelligence. He promised in this ad that each of his bachelorette candidates at Princeton would be gifted a very expensive silk head-scarf during their courtship during which he'd determine which woman was the one to marry; his dates from the ads were set up at an iconic eatery in Princeton.



SATAN (Amlan): Each of the young women who've answered my ad (3) will be given an Irish V-day card and a silk head-scarf!



EATERY: We're happy to host the respected Dr. Satan's special off-work romance-dates for his quest for married life here!



He's also giving each of the women he's courting (3) a special green-and-white flower mailed from Ireland.



SATAN: I'll present myself as both an intellectual and government analyst with Sarah Lawrence laurels and a man of courtship!



The 3 women each get into the Princeton area on the very modern Princeton Metro-Train (PMT) and are given hotel-suites by Amlan's Princeton connections as they prepare for their date at the eatery.



The first woman who answered the ad is an Algerian-American woman named Samia who's been working as a bank-teller in Europe and currently living in the New York area. She found Satan to be deep thinker, dashing, and honest, and she's wondering if he's willing to stretch his life to include more emotional time with a non-government human being. He had to tell her his biggest worry for romance/marriage is his current predisposition to always feel like a James Bond workaholic, and he's wondering if such 'work-heat' makes him simply too focused on the gross-conveniences of expedient magic!



The second woman who answered the ad, another lovely lady who's given the Irish V-Day card, a green-and-white flower from Ireland, and an expensive silk head-scarf, is a German-American woman named Elka who works at Nordstroms as an executive and considers Dr. Satan both eccentric but humbly straightforward in his quest to end his workaholism-related life loneliness. He told Elka that he finds her gorgeous but wonders if he's only thinking about how to make women in his life forms or shadows of speedy metaphysical memory. Elka tells him, "You think too much about love's passings."



The third and final woman who answered Satan's Princeton ad is a Dutch woman named Alida is a divorced woman working as a secretary at a law firm in NYC. She likes Amlan's work with Sinn Fein and is unaware of his more underground Interpol-relations blood-diamond heist-dissections and simply thought he's a modern man of great worries. He told Alida that he wants to translate his interests in work gravity into a deep thinking experience about filling the lonely heart left by his divorce from Susmita. Alida tells Dr. Satan that if he finds the way out of the 'darkness' of self-imposed isolationism from all his government-work, he just might find that 'dancing angel' right in front of him!



SATAN DIARY: My work laurels through Interpol/Princeton make me a real-life James Bond and make women intrigued by my fortunes and daring, but if I want to cross that bridge between life-adventure and romance-humility, I have to decide which of these three ideal women who've answered by personal-ad (Samia, Elka, Alida) fit my personal profile need for a woman to entreat my courtship ability to complement love/romance with the 'drinks' of extracted dreams; what I need is a way to tell the right girl that 'she's the one' simply because of her nature to...dilute as a nurse.



Will this modern 'James Bond' or 'Sir Lancelot' of gov't-work find the right path to human emotions to determine which post-divorce lovely lady will be told that 'she's the one' for his newfound passion to find the ideal...damsel? Amlan eventually chose Elka, but will this choice result in the perfect Princeton diamonds?

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on August 20, 2021
Last Updated on August 20, 2021
Tags: Fanfiction

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing