Foreign-IRA: The London Left

Foreign-IRA: The London Left

A Story by Abishai100
"

A new liberal-intellectual "Left" forms in the UK to address Catholic-Protestant woes in Northern Ireland...and doctorates.

"
A comic book grand diorama in honor of Catholic-Protestant politics laborers/servicemen/leaders working almost daily, even during this Coronavirus tribulation, to bring true pluralism in the Christian community and hopefully focus down all terrorism-woes/plagues to the more grave Israel-Palestine depression. Inspired by Patriot Games. Thanks so much for reading, 
----
====

Ireland won independence from the British Empire in the early 20th Century, but Northern Ireland (Belfast) remained part of the Kingdom, since it was inhabited by a British Protestant majority, forcing the Irish Catholic minority there to continue to live as second-class citizens. For generations, 'troubles' arose between British Parliament and the Provisional Irish Republican Army in Northern Ireland engaging in 'forms' of terrorism to obtain more employment rights for the Irish Catholic minority still living under British rule. This made London today a continuing sore-spot for Catholic-Protestant relations in a modern world neglecting this rift in the Christian community because of Judaism-Islam worries concerning Israel-Palestine!



Advocates of the new brands of IRA in Belfast distributed flyers to the Western world in need of global support for their cause to obtain more voice for the Irish Catholic minority who'd still lived under British Protestant rule in Northern Ireland, despite the known fact that all of Ireland (North/South) was once all Irish before British colonialism. These distributed flyers pleaded with 'soldiers' and 'priests' from the modern Western world to lend hands to the devastating issue in Belfast regarding this deep rift between Catholics and Protestants!



A unit of radical intellectuals in the United States assembled after being moved by these flyers distributed by modern IRA diplomats and even Sinn Fein representatives like Gerry Adams. These radical intellectuals were mostly Ivy League students forging new political action groups designed to address the emerged globalized-capitalism world of religious-cultural pluralism and detested the neglect of Catholic-Protestant rifts in the United Kingdom (i.e., Northern Ireland). These new radicals called themselves the 'Foreign IRA' (F-IRA) and were comprised of smart Americans training themselves in infiltration and guerrilla warfare. One such F-IRA member was the Algerian-American Dartmouth student Amlan Satan who loved Facebook networking for political-action groups such as NORAID!



SATAN (Amlan): We're in a world of many human tribulations including the Coronavirus, which yields its own magic-art!



Another recruit of the F-IRA (Foreign IRA) was a Berkeley student named Marcus Raki who'd worked for 2 years as a street-policeman and was involved in the quelling of a major COVID-crisis time street riot involving a crazy incident of two young 'lovers' seeking outrageous media-time on TV to create a protest about media censorship during Quarantine. Raki (Marcus) was a devotee of the old-school of social order and studied IRA literature and met Satan (Amlan) after reading his blogs about guerilla warfare on the Internet. Raki was a sharp-shooting riot-trained policeman, in other words!



AMLAN: We'll be training with this Irish guerrilla handbook to plant explosive acts in London.
MARCUS: This is a mission of the Foreign Irish Republican Army to draw dialogue into Parliament without doubt.



F-IRA (Foreign IRA) continued to recruit young men and women from around the world to forge this street-guerrilla unit in London to not only work alongside standard IRA groups/factions such as P-IRA and R-IRA but also create a new ring of social action and warfare designed to destabilize London to its roots to Parliament wouldn't be able to neglect Catholic-Protestant rifts in Northern Ireland in preference for more petroleum-profitable Israel-Palestine discussions!



Meanwhile, Satan (Amlan) went on a special personal mission as a London bank-robber, stealing blood-diamonds from London bank safe-boxes owned by corrupt Euro-barons using mined corrupt gems from Africa to fund rogue or ex-terrorists who'd defied standard IRA and Sinn Fein protocols for more productive negotiations with British Parliament in the UK. Satan (Amlan) worked with aliases such as 'Thespian' and 'Burglar' and performed water-gun heists of blood-diamonds, water-guns filled with corrosive acid, and sent messages to the London press like, "Terrorism-financing will not subvert the guerrilla standard intention to counter Parliament's counter-productive neglect of Catholic-Protestant rifts in Northern Ireland today!"



Amlan had studied Indian independence/revolution politics (i.e., Gandhi) and compared such movements against British Empire colonialism to historic Irish struggles in the UK and the suppression of Catholic worries in modern Northern Ireland (i.e., Belfast). In fact, Satan (Amlan) compared India to Ireland rather liberally/regularly for his modern London F-IRA propaganda and flyers!



MARCUS: We respect Satan's comparisons of India's freedom-movement against British rule and its application to Irish times.



F-IRA distributed comic books and artworks depicting the struggles of the Irish Republican Army to engage in direct police-military attacks as well as pre-planned raids and attacks on civilian targets where police visited as customers/patrons as well as civilian targets in general mean to destabilize the 'sane' notion that only military barracks were targets. The rationale was of course that British police-army stations would be continually re-armed and refurbished despite guerrilla actions (even those labeled as violent terrorism!), since the modern community could easily finance British police-army to restock itself while civilian strongholds in Northern Ireland remained a steady flow of British Protestant traffic.



F-IRA: To criminalize all guerrilla tactics, the British government will label Protestant civilian traffic in Belfast as historical.



AMLAN: We collect homemade materials to stock and furnish all kinds of street-weapons to engage British police or loyalist.



MARCUS: If the Protestant majority population in Northern Ireland remains unnerved, Parliament will continue to neglect.



Marcus went on a personal street-campaign costumed as the 'Scarecrow' during Samhain in Belfast (Northern Ireland), spilling corrosive acid on street-signs and posting flyers which read, "British police/military may be immortal, but the Protestant majority still idling comfortably in Belfast (Northern Ireland) as an unmoved population must be reminded that Catholic minority life neglected by Parliament will no longer be un-disclosed."



PARLIAMENT: We've employed retaliation forces in London to counter this new wave of Catholic-Protestant protesters!



When the F-IRA bombed a major London nightclub and restaurant visited regularly by off-duty British Protestant policemen and servicemen, the UK press labeled this modern horror-theater as a clear sign that Catholic-Protestant rifts in the UK were no longer something to be glossed over in preference for Israel-Palestine troubles!



The British Gazette marked Amlan (another 'Scarecrow') as the lead organizer of this London nightclub/restaurant attack, and when Amlan of the F-IRA (Foreign Irish Republican Army) did indeed send an anonymous Scarecrow-costumed flyer to the London media declaring the attack on a Protestant majority stronghold/institution in London was a call to dialogue in Parliament regarding undesirable Catholic-Protestant inequalities in Northern Ireland, American journalists labeled this 'F-IRA Scarecrow' as a modern-day mad genius.



AMLAN: We members of the Foreign Irish Republican Army distribute photos of the youngsters killed during these London troubles created by Catholic-Protestant rifts in Northern Ireland as a gesture meant to remind Parliamentary officials that socioeconomic inequalities mustn't be overlooked in the United Kingdom or anywhere else in Europe in preference for Israel-Palestine petroleum-driven investments.



Meanwhile, F-IRA agents armed everyday young men in Belfast (Northern Ireland) with toy machine-guns which fired actual bullets, because they're re-engineered/customized to be real guns, and some were even filled with acid, and the young men held these guns on the streets/playgrounds while playing soccer/football, waiting for patrolling retaliation British police-military to walk by so they'd be shot in the feet by these fleeing armed 'civilian' dogmen of F-IRA!



F-IRA: A 'Total-War' refers to a condition in which religious pluralism/equality is no longer prioritized as designed.



UK OFFICE: We believe the leader of the Foreign Irish Republican Army is an American radical who's linked to guerrilla-IQ.



MARCUS: We took photos of a British officer commemorating the killing of a Protestant military-man in Northern Ireland!



More supporters, soldiers, and runners/agents of F-IRA (Foreign Irish Republican Army) were being flown into Dublin/Belfast/London via Aer Lignus for this total guerrilla cause to usurp Catholic-Protestant troubles neglect in preference for Israel-Palestine dogma, and American news called this a 'traffic' invention!



BRITISH POLICE: We believe the Foreign Irish Republican Army engages in bank-robbery aimed at 'blood-diamond' seizures.



F-IRA: As we train more recruits, destabilize blood-diamond terrorism-financing, and create London news, Belfast will heal.



"In my opinion, it gives us freedom, not the ultimate freedom that all nations desire.. but the freedom to achieve it" (Irish leader Michael Collins on the Treaty that originally divided Ireland but afforded a measure of independence).



UK PRESS: We march in London today in the pride that Protestant life around the world will remain sanctified and sane.



EUROPEAN NEWS: Catholics and Protestants must find ways to coexist so Israel-Palestine remains the gravest matter!



F-IRA: We've advocated a new line of pro-Irish guerilla comics storylines for GI Joe comics in America, for dowries!



F-IRA NEWSLETTER: "Are you interested in Catholic-Protestant politics in the modern United Kingdom, because if you are, the 'Foreign Irish Republican Army' needs fresh new faces/minds for this very modern cause to create real religion-pluralism lifestyle harmony geared towards a truer sense of globalized capitalism/consumerism dancing...and peace!"

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on August 21, 2021
Last Updated on August 21, 2021
Tags: Irish Politics, Terrorism, Catholic-Protestant

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing