Pathfinder

Pathfinder

A Story by Abishai100
"

A guerrilla-intellectual becomes a messenger of media-driven pluralism dentistry.

"
An homage to classic folk-tales about engaged civic dowries (e.g., Patriot Games). Enjoy! 
----

====

An Algerian-Indian named Amlan Satan moved to the USA to study political psychology at Dartmouth College (New England). He started reading comics about modern terrorism-infiltrating guerrilla agents working with various Interpol-relations. Amlan started work as a blood-diamond infiltration-agent in Europe.



AMLAN: I'm a ninja-thief intercepting terrorism-financing gems and connecting with Sinn Fein talks about highways.



Now, Dartmouth College (New England) gave Satan (Amlan) much inspiration about becoming an environmental conscious 'pathfinder' of modern political consciousness! He became the commander-general of the new radical political activism group known as the Foreign Irish Republican Army (F-IRA), operating mostly in North America to intercept blood-diamond smuggling and using guerrilla tactics to intercept British agents working as rogue terrorists to finance underworld groups in this new environment of anti-intellectual crime!



AMLAN: I got my inspiration for Sinn Fein and Foreign Irish Republican Army work after reading a Dartmouth course book.



Amlan took the F-IRA commander alias Shadow and started distributing artworks depicting the uniformed Easter Rising of 1916 and the downfall of Parliamentary talks regarding socioeconomic disparities between the Irish Catholic minority and British Protestant majority struggling to co-exist in partitioned Ireland (i.e., Northern Ireland).



AMLAN: I've gotten inspiration from the Indian independence movement, since my grand-aunt was part of the guerrilla acts.



Amlan (Commander Shadow) of the F-IRA began distributing images of Sinn Fein and IRA comics-art on the UK-net designed to promote more ideas about Catholic-Protestant community cooperation in modern-day Northern Ireland.



AMLAN: Aer Lingus is the mode of transit for our Foreign Irish Republican Army agents around the world!



COMMANDER SHADOW: We envision a day when Catholic and Protestant kids play together as equals in Northern Ireland!



Amlan Satan (Commander Shadow) had become a real 'pathfinder' and studied guerrilla tactics designed to limit the forms of explosive violence between the factions of rogue-IRA and retaliatory British military, such as the use of acid-guns aimed only and simply at un-commissioned British police-military vehicle tires. This was avant-garde pro-democracy rhetoric designed to end blood-diamond terrorism-financing in North America and modern Europe.



abcd



AMLAN: I sometimes get inspiration from Eastern deities and Western avatars like Shiva, Ares, and Peter Pan for artworks!



Commander Shadow (Amlan Satan) collected items of capitalism value and made recordings of the value of commerce in modern pro-globalization politics on vintage cassettes on his awesome Studer stereo-set.



COMMANDER SHADOW: As the 'pathfinder' of the Foreign Irish Republican Army, I dream of Catholic-Protestant playgrounds.



BELFAST GAZETTE: We don't know this 'Foreign Irish Republican Army', but we like this pathfinder's vision of pluralism!



COMMANDER SHADOW: In the modern world of pluralism-media access, we want dialogue concerning parallel democracy!



Commander Shadow got himself a symbolic natural green Pathfinder vehicle and drove it around Northern Ireland looking for tourists interested in the F-IRA.



SHELBYE: I've been dating Amlan for 2 years now, and honestly, I just consider him a modern-day Edward Abbey, low-brow!



COMMANDER SHADOW: I'm honestly humbled by all this media attention afforded to Protestant-Catholic unity dialogue.



BELFAST GAZETTE: What would Margaret Thatcher have said about this 'pathfinder' of pluralism invention?



SHELBYE: I can't believe it, love; Amlan's media antics have inspired a new major Western film, released in limited theaters.



"The goal of the guerrilla warrior is to sift through terrorism and differentiate between piracy...and dollars" (Amlan Satan).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

20 Views
Added on August 24, 2021
Last Updated on August 24, 2021
Tags: Fable, Adventure

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
A Dark Team A Dark Team

A Story by Abishai100