FREE author website
Authors are creating beautiful personal websites with Myauthor.space for FREE! Try us before you spend $1000s of dollars
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
BG: F-IRA [American Diary]

BG: F-IRA [American Diary]

A Story by Abishai100
"

An Ivy League fraternity 'Rush-Chair' and current Interpol-relations infiltration-agent describes his frat-network social work in the UK regarding Catholic-Protestant dowries.

"
An homage to UK pluralism politics, referencing my involvement in a pro-democracy Ivy League fraternity in the USA. Hope you like it, 
----
====

I'm part of a special Ivy League fraternity (USA) called BonesGate ('BG'), named after a special pub in the UK. It's a multicultural fraternity which was once part of the national Delta-Tau-Delta house, depicted in the iconic American film Animal House, and Aerosmith lead-singer Steven Tyler visited BG once during a college party and stated in a magazine interview, "Wow, that 'BG' house is the real Animal House."



Now, BG (BonesGate) has an amazing interior hospitable to a multicultural population and throws amazing college parties, some of which have become legendary, including a Spring term party and a Fall homecoming weekend party called Bones Gate Tea Party. The BG members (brothers/alumni) are encouraged to embrace various important social issues in modern America relevant to democratic values such as youth-chess education programs in underfunded rural white and ethnic minority neighborhoods on the East Coast (USA).



I was part of BG in 1996-2000 and served as Rush Chair, coordinating who'd be allowed to be considered the newest proud members/brothers of the great and alternative but quite popular college house/fraternity. One of the members I selected as a new member became a prominent college music-band leader whose in-house and campus concerts became very very popular during my college years. Our BG house basement was incredibly decorated and designed and was host to amazing table-tennis and drinking games welcoming both men and women!



Our homecoming Halloween season parties had become legendary, and the photos of brothers in very hilarious costumes remind people why BonesGate has often been compared to the iconic and funny fictional college fraternity depicted in the popular American film Animal House.



Today, BG members/executives make sure their 'brand' or 'style' is 'marketed' or circulated to a multicultural population and student-body and we favor young professors of all cultural and educational backgrounds, reflecting our love of Ivy League pluralism and commitment to pluralism ideologies relevant to modern American democracy. It's an all-American philosophy really, which gives BonesGate a special/unique style or character.



COLLEGE STUDENT: The BonesGate Halloween parties during homecoming remind everyone why campus-life can be bright.



I'm a BG alumnus now and I use my BG connections/resources to promote a current democratic issue important to my personal Catholic/Christian work. I make Christian websites and write democracy-themed American ghost-stories and folk-tales and comic book stories on the Internet. Some of these tales concern the Catholic-Protestant troubles in the modern UK (Northern Ireland) that have divided the two dominant denominations of the world Christian community. I consider myself a real 'nerdist' of religious pluralism politics in the UK!



I've also worked as a blood-diamond terrorism-financing infiltration-agent with Interpol-relations through college alumni networks, since my Ivy League school had net-connections to American intelligence. We're trying to destabilize blood-diamond financing of rogue/ex-terrorists who're destroying normal talks between mainstream groups like the IRA/Sinn Fein and British Parliament regarding pluralism-politics.



As the Interpol-relations agent 'Storm-Shadow' I worked in the UK intercepting terrorism-financing blood-diamond highways. These highways are encouraging IRA-dropouts to seek private resources to carry out un-commissioned attacks on civilians in the UK. My work in blood-diamond infiltration involved costumed bank-lifts of Euro-baron safe-boxes holding these terrorism-financing gems. As 'Storm-Shadow' in Europe and North America, I'd become interested in Northern Ireland politics.



I'm half-Indian and have family relations connected to the Quit India movement against British rule in the 20th Century. I learned about the Irish struggle for independence from the British Empire in the 20th Century during my college studies in politics/psychology. I realized there's strong ideological and even aesthetic 'parallels' between Indian sovereignty ideology/art and Irish sovereignty ideology/art!



We all know Ireland achieved independence from the UK in the early 20th Century under the revolutionary leadership of Michael Collins and Eamon de Valera, but Northern Ireland (Belfast) remained part of the British Empire because of the demographic British Protestant majority living there as descendants of generations of colonial settlers, outnumbering the Irish Catholic minority. The Irish Republican Army (IRA) was infuriated by this partition of Catholic Ireland and continued to fight through various guerrilla factions of the standard IRA such as the Provisional IRA to obtain more socioeconomic rights/equality for the now under-represented Irish Catholic minority in Belfast (Northern Ireland) suffering under a system of wealth distribution neglect. This has been addressed lately by Sinn Fein (the legal/political 'arm' of the IRA) and British Parliament.



The news-stories coming out of Northern Ireland regarding IRA activities and rallies and marches and funerals reflect some of the real complexities regarding modern pluralism politics. The IRA has been labeled as raw terrorists/criminals but insist they're acting on behalf of the Irish Catholic minority in Belfast (Northern Ireland) suppressed by dissatisfying socioeconomic disparities and policies of Parliament resulting in mass unemployment, depression, alienation, and even crimes.



There're wondrous museums today in North America featuring the colored history of centuries of Irish resistance against British rule in Ireland. These museums feature the various iconography and uniforms adorned by the glorified 'rebels' in Ireland, culminating in the symbolic Easter Rising of 1916.



The current Catholic-Protestant divisions in Northern Ireland destroying the bonds between the two dominant denominations of the world Christian community are depicted in the now symbolic American film The Devil's Own, which was featured one night during one of our BG (BonesGate) fraternity movie-nights on campus!



Today, I work not only as 'Storm-Shadow' of the blood-diamond Interpol labors but also as 'Commander Shadow' of the North American Catholic-Protestant reunification sympathy organization known as the Foreign Irish Republican Army (F-IRA), using commerce angles to promote bridges of consumerism-based inter-religious peace/life in Northern Ireland, stretching from Dublin to Belfast. We advocate the endorsements of Irish commercial supermarket goods running from Dublin to Belfast which can promote a lifestyle-oriented peace-process between Irish Catholics and British Protestants living together in Northern Ireland! We also work through N-IRA/Sinn Fein talks with Parliament regarding capitalism-based sociopolitical negotiations while encouraging limitations and publicity regarding violent British police-military retaliations that may threaten commerce-based lifestyle propaganda!



As 'Commander Shadow' of the Foreign Irish Republican Army (F-IRA), I recruit Catholic sympathizers from around North America who aren't necessarily Irish but who do care about investments in Catholic-Protestant teamwork and inter-religious commercialism-based peace in the modern UK (Northern Ireland), stretching hopefully from Dublin to Belfast. As Commander Shadow of the F-IRA, I also use my BG (BonesGate) fraternity-network resources/connections to create NORAID dollars and religious pluralism artworks in Boston!



COMMANDER SHADOW: We get our social-net work inspiration from society art-mosaics like Fincher's The Social Network.



I gave my wife Shelbye Collins a custom-made gold-and-gem Irish pendant inspired by my love of Green Lantern (DC Comics). We met during a BG Tea Party.



I have a degree from the Ivy League and consider it a reflection of my investments in using BG (BonesGate) fraternity resources to promote a modern global 'network' catering to F-IRA (Foreign Irish Republican Army) branchings of Catholic-Protestant teamwork in the modern UK!



CRITIC: Irish resistance history has generated profound images/artworks symbolic of this Catholic-Protestant dilemma.



In my personal BG (BonesGate) Ivy League fraternity cabinet, I keep a special toy-totem or 'trophy' of my impassioned investments in modern pluralism politics and UK democracy media. This toy is a war-themed robot named Bruticus who was created by an outcast robot named Starscream who sought to generate a perfect super-soldier who'd serve as a defiant knight following expulsion from the standard robot army. I reference Bruticus now in my society aesthetics net discussions about the special value of consumerism items (e.g., toys!) in the presentation of civilization ideas regarding war and peace!



SHELBYE: As an Irish Catholic myself, I support Amlan's Interpol and Sinn Fein works, but I worry about his worrying!



Shelbye and I attended an amazing Ivy League Riverdance Irish folk-dance theater-stage performance during which I kissed her and reminded ourselves why life in democratic and religiously pluralistic America is so luxurious and fortunate when compared to horribly troubled areas like Northern Ireland in the United Kingdom.



AMLAN: Let's drink some Belfast Tonic Wine and give BonesGate the social-network alias 'Belfast-Gate' for our UK brethren.



Today, the F-IRA is involved in, among other things, the circulation of IRA-fighting themed video-games presenting the violence/danger endured by both guerrilla soldiers of the standard IRA (Irish Republican Army) and the challenged enlisted British military forces of the respected UK assigned to keep the peace in a condition of terribly symbolic religious division. These video-games we hope will encourage tomorrow's leaders to consider why the Catholic-Protestant rift is neglected in preference for Israel-Palestine politics.



WRITER: Israel-Palestine is more heavy than Catholic-Protestant woes because of petroleum politics, but things may improve.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on August 26, 2021
Last Updated on August 26, 2021
Tags: Multiculturalism

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing