Racso & the Rats of NIRA: Notre Dame!

Racso & the Rats of NIRA: Notre Dame!

A Story by Abishai100
"

A guerilla-intellectual is immersed in inter-religious intelligence, social romance in the Americas, and 'psyche-rats' who inform his destiny.

"
A special political-governance elegy inspired by my favorite childhood book Racso and the Rats of NIMH. Hope you like, 
----
====

Racso divorced his wife Nira and continued his work deconstructing why/how underworld blood-diamond smuggling into the United Kingdom (Northern Ireland) was complicating socioeconomic conditions between Irish-Catholics and British-Protestants and turning piracy into a class-based schism already sharpened by inter-religious differences created by generations of anti-colonialism guerrilla-communications. Racso continued to work with NORAID and Sinn Fein through his institution in the USA, Notre Dame, to create more worldwide political support for IRA-Parliament cease-fires/talks regarding future commerce-peace bridges between Dublin-Belfast including diamond-capitalism monitors...and guerrilla-intelligence/democracy. However, his wife Nira fully believed her capitalism-politics 'James Bond' husband had become too 'mired' in inter-religious work regarding Catholic-Protestant worries and didn't want to participate in his type of work-imagination anymore and divorced from him finally.



RACSO: I'm devastated, since I'd used Nira my wife in various inter-religious designs for diamond-magazines in Belfast.



Racso had been an infiltration-agent, guerrilla-consultant, and diamond-expert for NIRA (New Irish Republican Army) operating out of Dublin-Belfast for some time now through some underground Notre Dame and NORAID connections arranged by Sinn Fein leader Gerry Adams who wanted to see the fresh intellectual Algerian-American develop his uncanny interests in inter-religious democratic-governance reform intelligence. Racso was born in Algiers but moved to America and became a US citizen before becoming an Interpol-relations underground agent code-named 'Storm-Shadow' and operated solely between Notre Dame and the United Kingdom for improved Catholic-Protestant peace-talks.



RACSO: My favorite movie is a Tom Hardy Western depicting the underground drama linked to modernism traffic.



RACSO: I've formed a strong association with the peace-minded 'New Irish Republican Army' for this 9/11 20-year celebration!



NIRA: We admire Racso's love of underground-media/art in inter-religious talks, but I felt our marriage became a cliche.



Racso had a strange hobby. He talked to rats! He'd been estranged from his unusual politically-involved father Jenner in Algiers before moving to America and substituted a lack of a father-figure by befriending groups of rats he'd see in the city streets crawling into sewer-holes in South Bend and Belfast. He even formed a sci-lab association to investigate the group communications among rats and how it paralleled governance-reinvention socialized thinking among human beings.



After reading O'Malley's Pulitzer-winning work on the socio-aesthetic political parallels between India and Ireland's near-dualism struggle for sovereignty from Protestant England (empire), Racso decided to communicate with his rats-friends in South Bend and Belfast and created a digital diary with notes about convening with animal-spirits for the civilization-imagination of the 'world' of governance thinking. He called his digital-diary 'psyche-club' Racso and the Rats of NIRA after being moved by O'Malley's work on culture and identity.



NIRA: As stated before, there's no problem with Racso's beautiful mind; his blindness with politics that makes him invisible!



RACSO: In my digital-diary, we'll record ideas about how my rat-friends help me discuss the contouring of socialized dreams!



Racso kept his Notre Dame digital-diary a dark secret, lest his rivals think there'd be 'ingenious' ways to subvert his political creativity and create rival-forms of underground NORAID interventions and blood-diamond pirate-exchanges for assistance in United Kingdom inter-religious commerce pacts regarding Catholic-Protestant modernism language!



RACSO: While attending a special Irish-Catholic relief march in South Bend (Notre Dame), I met a zoologist from Belfast.



Racso and his new girlfriend now enjoy Irish sweet-potato candies and whole-milk while conversing about the 'magic work' of NORAID and Sinn Fein in the United States for improved inter-religious advocacy between Catholics-Protestants in this 9/11 20-year anniversary. Racso believes he'll never forget what Nira added to his life, but his new life is one of potato-candy...and the rats of NIRA.



RACSO: There's nothing finer on Earth than the continued contemplation of what comprises social design.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on September 10, 2021
Last Updated on September 10, 2021
Tags: Irish Politics, Fable, Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing