Green-Man: FIRA-Dianetics

Green-Man: FIRA-Dianetics

A Story by Abishai100
"

A wily intellectual named Storm-Shadow develops a special surgery of the 'body politic' for reinvention of inter-religious dowries.

"
A toast to guerrilla-politics for democratic ends, inspired by the incredible work A Letter Concerning Toleration. Hope you like, 
----
====

Amlan Satan's a Dartmouth (Ivy League) scholar in New England intercepting blood-diamond highways with Interpol-relations that threaten crime-world complications in politically/economically-challenged areas in Europe such as Northern Ireland.



Satan (code-name: Storm-Shadow) has family-heritage relations with India and understands the parallels in ideology between the Quit India movement against British rule in the 20th Century and Ireland's struggle for Catholic-culture eco-financial sovereignty from British-Protestant dominions in Ireland and Northern Ireland and finds great inspiration and ideas.



STORM-SHADOW (Amlan Satan): I'll make myself a James Bond agent in Belfast (Northern Ireland) and a blood-diamond hero.



As the James Bond underground commander of the 'Foreign Irish Republican Army (FIRA), Storm-Shadow (Amlan Satan) subverts/intercepts crime-financing blood-diamond trucks heading into Northern Ireland while ordering his guerrillas to undermine British police-military vehicles side-paid to protect these smuggled crime-financing gem trucks and soon becomes a major proponent in guerrilla-intelligence in troubled Belfast where Catholics-Protestants seek socioeconomic parity to end poverty-induced arrogance...and force.



STORM-SHADOW: I want to find a 'red-rose' in Belfast to reflect this newfound 'passion' for inter-religious capitalism.



Amlan 'roamed' to find the right metaphysical magic to add deep meaning in life; this search led him to paths such as Shaivism, Atheism, Nihilism, Absurdism, Buddhism, and even Scientology in North America, following the media-speakers of American icons like Tom Cruise. However, he finally rejected all these majestic approaches to metaphysics and kept searching for meaning.



Storm-Shadow (Amlan Satan) found this meaning as commander of FIRA under the colored umbrella of world Catholicism, and when he married the female FIRA agent-officer Charlize O'Meara, he'd realized his new life was one of global dreams of inter-religious revolution, so one day, Catholics-Protestants would play water-gun games and not think of the past involving guns-and-roses linked to economic evasions/witchcraft!



STORM-SHADOW: I gifted Charlize a special 'super-ring' to capture my devotion/commitment to her as a new Catholic.



CHARLIZE: He's got a special fascination with the greenery of Northern Ireland and what it tells him about the quiet mind.



Attending a very popular Ivy League school in the United States gave Storm-Shadow an immense appreciation of the intrinsic value of seeking beauty in environments otherwise characterized by great mental pride or prestige or power. He'd learned to search for magic in places defined more by socialized diamonds.



STORM-SHADOW: I shall open an inter-religious 'bistro' in Belfast serving organically prepared foods by Irish-Catholics.



Storm-Shadow then began marketing Eastern-Western cyber-fashions (e.g., sarees) with color-designs blending Irish and Indian tones and ornamentations and traditions. His cyber-sale appeal among both Catholics-Protestants in Northern Ireland (United Kingdom), under an alias, earned him the market trophy nickname Green-Man.



BELFAST GAZETTE: Dr. Satan is the new-era Ralph Nader...or Edward Abbey.



His wife Charlize in Belfast simply thinks Storm-Shadow is that 'strange stranger' of shadows who's offered her a special 'daylight' in this modern time of great inter-religious worry...and dark magic.



CHARLIZE: He plays with the politics of Northern Ireland and life like a chess-game; fortunately, he's a real Merlin.



SATAN: Someone asked me if the greatest goal is simply to 'win' --- to which I simply replied --- "Never."

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on September 13, 2021
Last Updated on September 13, 2021
Tags: Politics, Globalism

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing