Point Break: London

Point Break: London

A Story by Abishai100
"

An adventure-crime vignette about recruited blood-diamond infiltrators in the modern United Kingdom with a mission for anti-piracy daybreak.

"
A fun blood-diamond heist set in London and inspired loosely by the American adventure-crime film Point Break (Kathryn Bigelow). 
----
====

The London underground is where we find a recruited unit of Algerian-American bank-robbers who call themselves Rascals, recruited by the Irish Republican Army in Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) to perform a special London bank heist of blood-diamonds (warlord-mined gems from Africa/Europe used to finance underworld crimes/violence) of a corrupt Euro-baron's safe-box. These 'blood-diamonds' will head to Northern Ireland and add to the 'mix' of Belfast underworld crime syndication and add to the guerrilla-complications between Sinn Fein and Parliament regarding socioeconomic reforms in Northern Ireland designed to assist the under-class Irish-Catholic minority population already immersed in forms of crimes. The IRA wants the Rascals to perform this blood-diamond heist in London so they can seize control of blood-diamond traffic and rechannel this dark highway through Interpol-relations to create more guerrilla-controls in treasuries and avoid piracy in Belfast. The Rascals plan their heist therefore!



AMLAN: We'll go in as masked/costumes theatrical performers.
MARCUS: We have to watch for the 'point break' in the wave-surf of London bank-security!
RAKI: The London bank will have added padding for this corrupt Euro-baron's safe-box.
AMLAN: No matter, friends; we're skilled and intrigued.



The Rascals stake-out the London bank where the corrupt Euro-bank is storing his crime-financing 'blood-diamonds' in the respected/secured bank safe-box. They notice the traffic patterns on a given Friday morning, which is when they'll plan their heist. They'll get off a double-decker bus to get into the bank and then flee into the London underground subway system after the diamond-heist, if everything goes according to plan!



RASCALS: We've formed an ad-hoc advocacy group called the 'Foreign Irish Republican Army' for this diamond-relief.



AMLAN: I'll be in a plastic maudlin or clown mask.
MARCUS: I'll be in a rabbit-mask and suit.
RAKI: We'll enter separately, and I'll be in a paper-bag mask.



The Rascals get off the double-decker bus with duffel-basks with their equipment and enter in the London bank separately, each claiming they're part of a movie-production event involving the photographing of the bank's safe-box area, escorted by a bank guardsman. Each of the Rascals shows the guardsman their toy water-gun which is a prop for the safe-box photograph for the media-still for the movie production about infiltrating a corrupt Bond-villain like corrupt capitalism baron named Dartmouth.



RASCALS: What the guardsman doesn't know is that the water-gun is inserted with a thin glass-tube containing acid!



Amlan notices the gorgeous Irish-Catholic bank-teller inside the London bank and decides she'll be their hostage during their getaway. He talks up to her and takes her picture and tells her he thinks she's really unusual/pretty looking, and she flashes him a strange expression, wondering what he means!



AMLAN: I think I'm in love with this Irish bank-teller, but I have to remain focused here (for her Irish 'brethren'!).



The Rascals know the London metro will arrive about 20 minutes after their entrance into the London bank for the blood-diamond heist, so they have about 15 minutes maximum to perform the bank robbery to catch the train with their hostage.



MARCUS: We're prepared for some added financed security for this bank holding blood-diamonds by the baron; patrols.



BANK MANAGER: Business at the bank that day was normal so nothing unordinary was really anticipated!



The bank manager/personnel are entertained and intrigued about this movie-production activity and escort two of the Rascals (Marcus/Raki) inside the bank vault-room area with the safe-boxes where the corrupt Euro-baron named Dartmouth is storing his blood-diamonds. Meanwhile, Amlan is still in the bank main room chatting and flirting with the Irishwoman bank-teller he's fallen in love with for the moment!



Once inside the safe-box area, Marcus and Raki have the guardsman open multiple safe-boxes with random valuables inside them for photography for the movie-production. After he does so, the two Rascals whisper into the guardsman's ear and command him to dance and jump-jack in front of the single security-camera to veil it while they use their revealed water-guns filled with hot corrosive acid which they use to burn open the Euro-baron's safe-box containing the blood-diamonds and switch the crime-world financing gems with toy diamonds they've brought with them. They however don't touch the valuables from the safe-boxes the guardsman opened for them for the movie-production photography and will present their pre-burning photos of these opened safe-boxes as evidence their media-activity has been completed. They tell the guardsman to remain inside the safe-box area for 10 minutes while they make their getaway and inform him that this 'blood-diamond' heist is conducted under special Interpol-relations and auspices and must be kept completely a veiled mystery/secret and tell him to tell the manager/media later that this was some kind of prepaid Interpol-media design (but not until they exit the bank itself!).



Amlan is pleased to see his co-Rascals arrive in the main room with their blood-diamonds taken and grabs the Irishwoman bank-teller as hostage with his own acid-gun as the unit makes their getaway from the bank discreetly, with the manager thinking the bank-teller escorting them out is actually somehow romantically involved with Amlan.



RASCALS: We took our Irishwoman bank-teller hostage by subway to a London restaurant where he bought her drinks.



SCOTLAND YARD: We're not certain of the links with Interpol for this blood-diamond microscope, but it's media-drenched!



Ironically, the next week, a rescreening in the summer of an iconic Western-American film about bank-robbery is shown in London in this 20th-anniversary commemoration year of 9/11. The Rascals attend, and Amlan takes his new girlfriend, the Irishwoman bank-teller (Shelbye Collins)!



AMLAN: I have to return to America, darling.
SHELBYE: Why's this romance short-lived, Amlan?
AMLAN: I have a secret double-life with Interpol-dangers!
SHELBYE: Why'd you keep such a secret?
AMLAN: I'm helping some of your Irish friends in Belfast.
SHELBYE: Does this link to some horrible blood-diamond anarchy, Amlan?
AMLAN: Please don't worry; the intentions involve cleaning up the underground.
SHELBYE: Are you an intelligence-agent?
AMLAN: Something like that, darling.
SHELBYE: I won't forget you...you Rascal!
AMLAN: Ditto, my fair lady.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on September 17, 2021
Last Updated on September 17, 2021
Tags: Bank Robbery, Folk-Tale

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing