Springer's Northern Ireland: Dartmouth

Springer's Northern Ireland: Dartmouth

A Story by Abishai100
"

A strange alien-robot named Springer visits Earth and spies on Western civilization and begins to 'dissect' sectarian dressing in the UK.

"
An idea of how modern commerce/media can 'treat' the real darkness behind sectarian violence in this post-9/11 era, even in Western civilization! 
----
====

Belfast (Northern Ireland) has certainly seen sectarian Western civilization dilemmas/distress between the Irish-Catholic minority and British-Protestant majority population since the partition of mainland Ireland (capital: Dublin) in the 20th Century. That's why a special A.I. robot named Springer decided to visit the Earth and take a spy-cam tour of Northern Ireland in the 20th-anniversary commemoration year of 9/11 and begins to compare the 'architecture' of this UK place with special academic 'gems' in Western civilization (e.g., Dartmouth) where socialization is studied through the lens of diagonals.



SPRINGER: I shall visit Belfast and look at all the colors in 2021, and see if negotiations in modern times reflects globalism.



Now, Northern Ireland has seen forms of negotiations and socioeconomic reform talks between Sinn Fein and UK Parliament, promoting inter-religious peace and commerce-bridges between Dublin-Belfast.



However, modern-day active guerrilla-terrorist agents stationed in modern Northern Ireland such as Mr. Satan, co-captain of the new group known as the 'Foreign Irish Republican Army' (FIRA), which recruits members of Catholic faith but not necessarily Irish heritage, to carry-out strikes on British military strongholds in Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) to 'force' socioeconomic reform talks between Sinn Fein and Parliament, represent the anti-peaceful 'face' of modern Belfast!



FIRA: We recruit both men and women and ensure this sectarian Western civilization war gets media like Israel-Palestine.



As Springer the visiting alien-A.I. robot from faraway robot-planet of Cybertron tours and takes spy-cam photos of Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) he contrasts this Mr. Satan with James Bond and wonders about libertine political reinvention folk-literature in human civilization regarding self-determined 'nomad' groups like the Russian Cossacks who re-present human liberty consciousness.



SPRINGER: Human civilization is about capitalism and media-ads selling everything about life, and Mr. Satan is the evil Bond.



FIRA: We're not terrorists necessarily...simply Catholic underground crusaders seeking end of Irish-Catholic poverty in Belfast.



Springer notices that this unusual and radical 'Mr. Satan' is a big fan of a series of paramilitary comic books featuring green stories about the daring behind governance defiance or reinvention and contrasts FIRA with fundamentalist groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda which signify a more direct threat on Western civilization institutionalism.



SPRINGER: It's ironic this 'Foreign Irish Republican Army' may be romanticized, since it's Catholic and not anti-Christianity.



Springer notices the marketing of Catholicism-centric modern Western civilization 'rhetorics' cinema such as Angels and Demons (Tom Hanks) and wonders if all this capitalism-globalism can cure the malady of sectarian violence between Catholics-Protestants with consumerism toys!



SPRINGER: Maybe I can sell model-drawings of myself to toy-stores in troubled Northern Ireland for Christmastime!



UK MAGAZINE: Sectarian troubles in the United Kingdom may never come to a complete resolution.



SPRINGER: Capitalism is the 'panacea' to modern globalism ideologies conducive for inventive media/democracy.



Will this visiting alien-robot Springer find that consumerism-media 'style' in the United Kingdom will indeed facilitate democratic pedestrian imagination conducive to the ending of sectarian violence and inter-religious hell in Western civilization, an ending which will literally 'resurrect' the natural face of capitalism's best designs?



SPRINGER: Humanity is destined for folk-tales, not sectarian darkness in Western civilization!



Maybe the ideal cure to socialized anarchy is indeed democratic literature, and if Springer's right, then his trip on Northern Ireland signifies the road ahead to post-9/11 Western dollars.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on September 21, 2021
Last Updated on September 21, 2021
Tags: Irish Fable, Media, Globalism

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Scout-Think Scout-Think

A Story by Abishai100