Peter Pan: Aer Lingus Radian

Peter Pan: Aer Lingus Radian

A Story by Abishai100
"

A wily dystopia-interceptor has to perform a special 'Aer Lingus' operation concerning piracy, politics, paradise, and of course...presents.

"
A political thriller with special 'diamond' allusions to the iconic dioramic avatar of Peter Pan (JM Barrie), inspired by the under-valued daylight Western movie Patriot Games (Harrison Ford). Enjoy! 
----
====

Amlan Satan (code-name: Storm-Shadow) worked as a blood-diamond infiltration-agent with Interpol-relations in the United Kingdom (Northern Ireland), hijacking corrupt 'official' transports of smuggled gems into Belfast with armed underground agents called Foreign Irish Republican Army (F-IRA). Himself an Algerian-American with family-heritage ties to the anticolonial movement in Algeria against France in the 20th Century,  Satan (Amlan) versed himself in the regional struggles against colonial rule in Algeria, India, and Ireland and collected artworks depicting the figures in this story of guerrilla-folklore and troubles and history.



Satan was himself a capitalism-matrix analyst from Dartmouth (Ivy League) and analyzed the subversion of standard grid-commerce since WWII and studied intelligence groups like Mossad and the P-IRA in Europe and the Middle East and became more intrigued by modern commerce-oriented negotiations after 9/11. Dartmouth offered Satan great educational resources regarding the governance work regarding Republicanism constructions of great intrigue/complexity (e.g., Sinn Fein).



SATAN: I always took the Peter Pan buses in New England as I worked underground with Interpol-relations with cyber-Belfast.



You see, Satan ('Storm-Shadow') considers himself a new era 'nerdist' and 'Peter Pan' of UK sectarian political challenges to modern capitalism globalism (e.g., Wall Street and Euronext). He's become an expert in guerrilla-intelligence and works in Northern Ireland to deter blood-diamond piracy and subvert IRA/UVF violence and retaliation aggression standing in the way of meaningful affirmative-action employment policy reform negotiations between Sinn Fein and UK Parliament) catering to the improvement of socioeconomic conditions improvements of the under-class Irish-Catholic minority.



SATAN: After reading literature on parallel/intercontinental paradigms regarding guerilla-intelligence politics, I'm reborn!



Peter Pan (Satan) has no choice now but to hijack an Aer Lingus (Ireland's commercially-symbolic national airline!) flight from the UK to USA which is transporting smuggled blood-diamonds and has to first destroy a corrupt official smugglers' transport from Belfast heading eventually to Dublin, using an acid-gun (water-gun filled with acid). He then extorts a Dublin airport security check-man to smuggle into his Aer Lingus flight a special plastic-explosive device, and he informs the employee that he must perform this mission-act for Interpol-relations for this blood-diamond smuggling interception and keep secret to prevent a retaliation attack involving the Irish mafia in the USA and UVF forces underground in the UK. Peter Pan (Satan) boards the Aer Lingus flight with his toy water-gun (acid-gun) and prepares to hijack the flight for the mission, now that everything is in place.



SATAN: This will be 'finest hour' in modern airline commercial traffic directed at anti-piracy intelligence-work for UK reform!



The Aer Lingus flight will first land in Dublin and from Belfast and during the stopover, Peter Pan (Satan) must exchange the stolen blood-diamonds from the passenger flight with Interpol-relations assets at the airport duty-free shop where an intelligence-officer works secretly with the code-name 0011.



SATAN: it's almost ironic how we draw inspiration for such commerce intelligence from fantasy-tales of Peter Pan's dreams.



The flight-staff on Aer Lingus is lovely and charmed by Satan's at-first diplomatic and handsome appearance and consider him to be a very pleasant passenger on this flight from the UK to USA, and Peter Pan (Satan) himself starts to revel at the amenities/hospitality of this new era commerce-symbolic airline and enjoys some very fine Irish drinks before preparing for his daring feat at 10,000 feet.



SATAN: I'll wait till all the passengers are situated into the flight-experience so everyone's calm and negotiable.



Peter Pan then draws out his acid-gun and informs the flight-staff he's hijacking this flight carrying pirate-smuggled blood-diamonds, held by one of the passengers in the business-class section and will threaten the henchman with his on-board hidden plastic explosive device. The blood-diamonds are held in the passenger's safe-box which has to be burned open with his acid-gun carefully!



While performing the blood-diamond transfer to the intelligence-agent's duty-free workstation at the Dublin airport, Peter Pan (Satan) makes sure there's little room for security-leaks during his reboarding of the hijacked flight to New York. He orders the Aer Lingus pilot to follow him to the blood-diamond exchange site and reboards the flight with the pilot by his side, so he can swiftly reclaim possession of the flight headed eventually to New York (JFK).



When Peter Pan (Satan) reboards the Aer Lingus flight, now headed from Dublin to New York, he still orders the now-hostage blood-diamond smuggler-pirate to stay close to him in the business-class section while he completes this Interpol-relations mission for the important anti-piracy work involving modern UK Parliament security negotiations regarding intercontinental smuggling threatening modern commerce-talks and creating 'new forms' of Northern Ireland street-anarchy diagonals.



SATAN: Won't it be ironic if this story is leaked West as a form of anti-crime deterrence reporting of capitalism-dowries?



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the entire world-diamond mind.



When Peter Pan (Satan) was in Belfast, he took an iPhone-snapshot of a young girl with her pet-dog and considered it a special Interpol-relations 'mission motivation' for this important work against commerce-destabilizing piracy in this post-9/11 era of great intelligence labors around Western civilization.



When Satan arrives in NY/JFK, he's greeted by his new wife Esha who's a fashion-designer creating special Irish-Indian women's saree designs for an upcoming NYU fashion-show highlighting the scope/reach of globalism-capitalism in the post-9/11 era of great expectations!



AMLAN: I bought our son Damian an Aer Lingus toy-playset for Christmas, darling.
ESHA: Satan, he'll adore such a...diamond.



SATAN: I'm convinced this new era is all about the 'social vigilance' behind commerce-lines defense against deep piracy.



ESHA: This will be the finest American Christmas we'll share together in the Satan Catholic household, which is blessed.



UK MAGAZINE: Today's form of commerce-troubles requires a new 'breed' of dot-soldier.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on September 28, 2021
Last Updated on September 28, 2021
Tags: Irish Politics, Fable, Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing