Riverdance: Leviathan-Lyrics

Riverdance: Leviathan-Lyrics

A Story by Abishai100
"

A lyrical 'diorama' about the work of political customs in globalism as reflected in culture-expressions (Riverdance)...and ducks.

"
A globalism culture-exchange toast to the phenomena of media-driven (theater) expressions such as  Riverdance (Ireland) and what it might reflect regarding political-theory ideas presented in Leviathan (Thomas Hobbes), treatise on dowry-semantics. Thanks for reading, 
----
====

Amlan Satan (code-name: Storm-Shadow) is a guerrilla-intelligence agent with Interpol-relations working with blood-diamond piracy-smuggling operations interventions in sectarian troubled United Kingdom (Northern Ireland) where socioeconomic disparities between the Irish-Catholic under-class minority population and the British-Protestant upper-class majority population (descended from generations of English colonial settlers) create poverty/unemployment/crime angst confounded by piracy (e.g., blood-diamonds!), making Storm-Shadow (Satan) a new world 'underground scholar' of capitalism reorientations. Algerian-American with family-heritage relations to the Algerian resistance against European colonial rule in the 20th Century, Storm-Shadow is the co-captain of the world group known loosely and humorously as the 'Foreign Irish Republican Army' (FIRA).



SATAN: Reading Eamon de Valera's seminal work on India/Ireland anticolonial politics/economics parallels gives us thoughts!



Satan's wife Esha has no idea what her husband's involved with an merely thinks he does 'overground' capitalism-labyrinth analysis-work at Dartmouth (which ironically/incidentally he does do as a professor!). Therefore, she's nestled into the comfort/amenity of Western civilization (American) fortunes and securities in this post-9/11 era of globalism rhetoric.



STORM-SHADOW (Amlan Satan): We look at institutional/cultural poles and pillars and totems of governance and traffic.



Meanwhile, true 'sectarian hell' between Catholics-Protestants (IRA/UVF) In challenged Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) create uneasy feelings about the 'guerrilla/terrorist' methods of promoting UK Parliament addressing of socioeconomics concerns like Irish-Catholic poverty/unemployment.



STORM-SHADOW: Images of Catholic-Protestant kids in today's Belfast remind us of the 'fabrics' of globalism complications.



The release of a seminal Western film characterizing the 20th Century 'story' of Irish resistance to British rule in mainland Catholic Ireland, starring the legendary actor Liam Neeson, had many Americans talking about the special role media/cinema has in circulating globalism-thoughts about the true 'nature' of socialized politics in this age of capitalism/commerce-driven dance.



STORM-SHADOW: In this 20th-anniversary commemoration year of 9/11, we're all 'conscious' of globalism challenges.



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond piracy smuggling in the new millennium from Sierra Leone complicates global capitalism and gems.



Storm-Shadow has used his FIRA recruits in the hijacking of corrupted official secured vehicle transports of smuggled baron blood-diamonds from Sierra Leone riding into economically frustrated Belfast (Northern Ireland), where these dark stones will only create more forms of underworld piracy/anarchy. Storm-Shadow and FIRA perform hijacks and blood-diamond lifts from baron-controlled transports/banks using water-guns filled with acid, used to burn tires and metal safe-boxes. They're the modern 'Highwaymen' of blood-diamond infiltration for Interpol-relations reminiscent of the work of Eliot Ness and his Untouchables (Chicago).



STORM-SHADOW: The modern world of commerce/traffic is about the 'theater' of inter-cultural exchange and arts.



Imagine therefore a constructed think-tank 'debate' between two anarchy-conscious 'folk-avatars' from ancient/modern civilization, Shiva (Hindu/Eastern god of meditation/destruction) and Pennywise (demonic dancing clown of terror from Stephen King's seminal pedestrian-paranoia work It) regarding the modernism/dystopian 'contours' involved with the negotiation of culture with politics in this new world 'theater-stage' of media-driven political imagination in this 20th-anniversary commemoration year of 9/11. What would Shiva/Pennywise illuminate about the 'dangers' of anti-globalism thinking in such a folk-debate reminiscent of a work of Washington Irving...or Charles Dickens, for example?



SHIVA: Perhaps this media-savvy 'Foreign Irish Republican Army' represents inventive dialogue.
PENNYWISE: Storm-Shadow the co-captain is certainly the 'James Bond' of United Kingdom corrections.
SHIVA: Well, there's plenty of sectarian hellmouths linked to blood-diamond piracy in troubled Belfast.
PENNYWISE: The media-world creates social dialogue about connections between lifestyle and religion.
SHIVA: Catholic-Protestant divides in Northern Ireland complicate Western civilization commerce-bridges.
PENNYWISE: Yes, we want to see Dublin-Belfast commercial bridges to ending sectarian insanity in Belfast.
SHIVA: It's why we've been seeing more and more movies/cinema about this troubled area in Europe.
PENNNYWISE: It's an odd thing to note that anarchy arises from the natural instinct to reinvent customs.
SHIVA: Governance is complicated/hairy when inter-religious commerce is complicated by lifestyle disparities!
PENNYWISE: Can capitalism really save humanity from the 'darkness' of ambition and yearning for private gains?
SHIVA: Capitalism isn't always 'bonded' to criminal piracy by virtue of the 'free market' of asset traffic, you know.
PENNYWISE: True, but capitalism's 'quality' can create a folk-imagination about inventive profiteerism!
SHIVA: How does one bridge the proverbial gap between social distancing and cultural exchange?
PENNYWISE: Well, media-world offers us terrific and loud images of cultural expressions available to the audience.
SHIVA: I rather like the Ireland's 'Riverdance' theater-show and how it symbolizes culture-expression in media/stage.
PENNYWISE: Yes, Riverdance is like those old American folk-tunes and cowboy-songs and hippie-music about individuality!
SHIVA: It's funny this 'Riverdance' phenomenon from Ireland reminds us of ties between Irish-Catholics in Europe/America.
PENNYWISE: I suppose that's true because of the bridging created by media and television connections to Belfast culture.
SHIVA: It's the time of cable-television and home-prayers, eh?
PENNYWISE: Well, 9/11 made us all a bit edgy about homeland security, right?
SHIVA: It's a real 'dance' of living culture and politics driven by commerce/media, it seems.
PENNYWISE: That's the source then of the 'ditch' of mischief and eschewed thinking for sectarian bias!
SHIVA: This is no time for indulgence in mischief, since we need to focus on the contouring of fashion...and life.
PENNYWISE: It's ironic how this 'Riverdance' phenomenon moves us to think 'lively' about culture crossroads.
SHIVA: There's a little 'musician' in all of us...even Storm-Shadow.
PENNYWISE: Maybe this 'Foreign Irish Republican Army' is a testament to the realism behind 'wrought' labors.
SHIVA: If music be the food of love, play on.
PENNYWISE: With diamonds and acidic rain and the tempest.
SHIVA: Riverdance shines like a flashlight for globalism detention.



STORM-SHADOW: I rather like the notion that a Shiva-Pennywise 'debate' about media-driven globalism reveals dogma!



So, for this age of globalism drama and dance in intrigue and culture-exchange (e.g., EWTN, Al Jazeera, MTV, BBC, etc., etc.), finding aesthetics parallels between, say, Irish Riverance and Indian classical dance provides us nifty frameworks for the constructive analysis of shared human dollars.



STORM-SHADOW: The American street-culture of 'breakdancing/uprock' reminds us of the design of Riverdance too!



BOSTON HERALD: Another fine performance by Ireland's Riverdance in fair Boston, it's offered us a light into distant windows.



STORM-SHADOW: We work like 'heroes' and resist the idea that Western civilization fails in Catholic-Protestant jewelry.



Can Riverdance save the day? Will BBC and EWTN offer the right modern 'media-notes' in the work of modern intelligence-workers like Storm-Shadow (Amlan Satan) so there's greater addressing of sectarian deformities in the United Kingdom (Northern Ireland)? Perhaps, this is a time of great 'dance' diagrams. Isn't that what James Joyce might've suggested in Dubliners?

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on October 4, 2021
Last Updated on October 4, 2021
Tags: Folklore, Globalism

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing