She-Hulk: Northern Ireland Data

She-Hulk: Northern Ireland Data

A Story by Abishai100
"

A guerrilla-intelligence agent and cyber-artist uses UK media to cast 'She-Hulk' as a heroine-avatar for inter-religious dishes.

"
A political nod to the special human symbolism behind the 'organic' super-heroine She-Hulk (Marvel Comics), in a modernism folk-tale about inter-religious diaries. Enjoy! 
----

====

Northern Ireland (capital: Belfast) had been troubled by sectarian Catholic-Protestant divisions and terrorism created by socioeconomic disparities between the Irish minority and British majority population (descended/settled from generations of English colonial settlers) following the 'partition' of mainland Catholic Ireland following independence/establishment of Ireland (capital: Dublin) as a Free-State separate from the United Kingdom in the 20th Century.



The various 'volunteers' of the long history of Irish resistance to British colonial rule/settlement in Ireland/Northern Ireland was colored by images and totems of force-team badges and pins designating this religion-culture based opposition to foreign governance, despite the opulence of the majestic British Empire. These pins/badges are history-trophies for advocates and storytellers of the 'Irish question' regarding Catholic sovereignty and commercial happiness in the United Kingdom!



Amlan Satan (code-name: Storm-Shadow) is a blood-diamond infiltration-agent with Interpol-relations in the United Kingdom who works part-time as a cyber-comics writer/artist and doubles by night as a 'James Bond' of piracy-smuggling interventions/interceptions in sectarian troubled Belfast, where piracy-stones will only complicate poverty/unemployment-induced temptations towards underworld profiteerism, confounding overground negotiations regarding various socioeconomics reform talks between UK Parliament and Sinn Fein regarding affirmative-action employment assistance policies in Northern Ireland favoring the under-class struggling Irish-Catholic minority population which will finally see daylight in this modern environment of sectarianism and wealth-distribution dissatisfaction linked terrorism oriented antisocial sentiments towards the United Kingdom. Storm-Shadow (Amlan Satan) uses UK-media to promote a special Northern Ireland comic book 'avatar' for democracy and capitalism improvement folk-tales and considers himself the 'Mr. Fox' of UK dollars.



STORM-SHADOW: We'll use the avatar She-Hulk in folk-tales of a Belfast gathered team called Foreign Irish Republican Army.



SHE-HULK: We'll use brute-power force-magic to overturn British war-machinery neglecting blood-diamond pirate-smuggling.



STORM-SHADOW: This media/academic 'crusade' in Northern Ireland concerns the future-vision of Catholic-Protestant kids.



Storm-Shadow meanwhile uses a special popular Belfast bookstore in Northern Ireland to market special organic oils designed to hype the consumerism-era notion of lifestyle-infused social coexistence through commercial goods symbolizing the 'shared' experience of organic life in otherwise beautiful-appearance/gorgeous Northern Ireland itself.



STORM-SHADOW: Through media/commerce, we deliver Catholics-Protestants in Belfast a new 'form' of capitalism dowries!



Storm-Shadow is meanwhile coordinating a double bank-heist in Belfast and London involving green-colored 'blood-diamonds' from Sierra Leone belonging to the corrupt Euro-baron Goldfinger.



Storm-Shadow infiltrates both cities bank safe-box areas and sprays the Goldfinger safe-boxes with his toy water-gun smuggled in which is filled with corrosive acid.



He doesn't stop there. He replaces Goldfinger's blood-diamonds from the burnt open safe-boxes with less valuable gems procured from legitimate Northern Ireland jewelry-stores and delivers a note to the press reading, "Goldfinger will have to appraise these placed replacement gems in his safe-boxes to determine the overground profitability to clean diamonds in the modern United Kingdom."



All this media 'jungle' work regarding lifestyle-infused commerce/traffic reform work and guerrilla-intelligence has inspired a toys-and-video-game store owner to commission the shelving/sale of a new war-action video-game simulating the hellish experience of sectarian engagements (e.g., IRA/UVF) in Northern Ireland (United Kingdom), and the toy is a hit among the youngsters of Belfast and is being compared to the cultural marketability/diameter of Grand Theft Auto in the United States!



SHE-HULK: If fashion and capitalism be the drink of globalism drinks, let's adorn ourselves as 'models' of living design!



STORM-SHADOW: We've established a special inter-religious eatery/bistro in Northern Ireland and serve rich spinach-stews.



The goal of course is to wed globalism rhetoric with real commercial action-work designed to create a more 'organic' view of inter-religious life in Western civilization and particularly in sectarian-troubled Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) and therefore draws the attention of a special Greenpeace subgroup from DC intrigued by all this UK diamond.



STORM-SHADOW: If terrorism is the side-effect of governance dilemma, then capitalism is the medicine for danger.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on October 4, 2021
Last Updated on October 4, 2021
Tags: Folklore, Globalism

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing