Anaheim Duck-Tales

Anaheim Duck-Tales

A Story by Abishai100
"

A 9/11-anniversary 'post-script' about California-dreamin' in this new era of underground diamond dial-tones.

"
A Cali-tale of blood-diamond courage, ice-hockey patriotism, and a real-life James Bond in the modern world of doctorates (inspired by Sudden Death). Thanks for reading (signing off), 
----
====

Anaheim is a nice place to visit, and Amlan is an Algerian-American ice-hockey player in Anaheim who plays for the mighty Ducks team and has made Anaheim his work-place for diamond-intrigue.



He's co-captain of the 'Foreign Irish Republican Army' (F-IRA), devoted to blood-diamond infiltration-work with Interpol-relations designed to disorient piracy-traffic going into already-challenged Northern Ireland (United Kingdom). This is his James Bond double-life when he's not playing for Ducks ice-hockey in Anaheim. He's a real nerd.



Amlan's coordinated multiple diamond-heists and has to plan one in Anaheim's Bank of America where Baron Goldfinger's holding his piracy Sierra Leone conflict-zone gems ('blood-diamonds') and intends to move them to sectarian-troubled Belfast for exploitative underworld capitalism and piracy-recruiting. Amlan will walk into the Bank of Anaheim in a mask and wielding a toy water-gun, claiming he's a circus-employee of Baron Goldfinger's estate.



He rides to the bank on the day of the blood-diamond heist in his special Anaheim silver bicycle, which he's named the Strider, for this special bank-robbery in California designed to destroy the social prestige of Goldfinger.



When Amlan walks into the bank, he tells the manager he needs safe-box space photos for the Goldfinger street-theater performance about washing 'modern diamonds' in the 'modern market' with water-guns (a symbol-gesture of clean-coal tech and diamond-mining!). The manager has a guardsman escort the costumed/theatrical Amlan to the safe-box area of the bank in Anaheim.



Once inside the safe-box area, the brave Amlan, an Algerian-American who'd studied anticolonial economics in Algeria, and is currently the co-captain of F-IRA (with Interpol-relations), reveals to the guardsman (Leo) his water-gun is filled with acid and instructs him to dance in front of the security-camera as he shoots his 'acid-gun' behind his back to burn open Goldfinger's safe-box and swap his blood-diamonds for toy diamonds in his pocket. He tells Leo to tell the manager, "Interpol is creating real media-theater for Goldfinger's press-response for this prepaid safe-box stunt with 'dowry' intent!" and sneaks out the bathroom window of the bank's restroom/lavatory.



Amlan walks out with $20M worth of Goldfinger blood-diamonds, makes an Interpol-station asset commission/exchange for his Swiss account in Zurich before 'blending into' the Anaheim Halloween parade as one of the costumed theater-performers. Meanwhile, the police/press are now busy dealing with Baron Goldfinger's distant responses.



Amlan straps up for the mighty Ducks ice-hockey game the next day against a rival team and creates three assist-shots leading to scores that help his team in this exhibition match defeat their mighty rivals by a score of 4-3. He tells the press after the game, "Assists in ice-hockey are like 'diamonds' for dowries."



This is really a tall-tale about Anaheim Ducks ice-hockey and not modern blood-diamond paranoia linked to troubled world-areas like Sierra Leone or Northern Ireland (United Kingdom). Part of the advantage of being American in this new era is the sheer comfort of shared/socialized ice-hockey security!



AMLAN: My wife Shelbye attends the Ducks games (ice-hockey), so we feel 'closer' to the Anaheim dance.



In this 20th-anniversary year of 9/11, it's nice to think there's a real 'superhero' of blood-diamond pidgin-work in Anaheim (United States) hoping his F-IRA 'unit' (with Interpol-relations) shall offer Western civilization real inter-religious forms of 'overground' capitalism hygiene for the modern gem-bazaar!



SHELBYE: Working as a fashion-model with Irish-Algerian mixed heritage offers me chances to hype 'duck-phone' fanzines!



AMLAN: I bought this amazing duck-phone at WalMart the other day, and it reminded me of modern capitalism defenses.



Can we end global terrorism-piracy with Anaheim ice-hockey 'duck-phone' democracy, as Amlan the valiant prince has envisioned for himself as a modern-day 'James Bond' of diamond-folklore? Well, at least Western civilization anthropologists won't look back and say, "In the 20th-anniversary year of 9/11, we saw a real 'veil' for piracy denial."

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on October 12, 2021
Last Updated on October 12, 2021
Tags: Ice-Hockey

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Scout-Think Scout-Think

A Story by Abishai100