The Limited Thief: Interpol

The Limited Thief: Interpol

A Story by Abishai100
"

A guerrilla-operator with Interpol-relations must decide how to 'limit' his interception-scope to Newfoundland for blood-diamond strategy, bypassing Nova Scotia altogether, in this distance-tale.

"
An offbeat blood-diamond vignette inspired by Diamonds are Forever (James Bond). 
----
====

A special master-thief burst onto the scene in the world, and his name's Amlan Satan (code-name: Storm-Shadow) and he likes riding around Europe in a Green Hornet enhanced automobile. He's formed a new underground world group with Interpol-relations known as the 'Foreign Irish Republican Army' (F-IRA), calculating a blood-diamond heist of a baron's piracy-gems from a certain location, and some consider him the real-life Green Hornet, perhaps because of his slick black hornet-car.



Now, F-IRA is currently working with Interpol-relations to intercept blood-diamond traffic stretching into economically-troubled and sectarian Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) from special blood-diamond 'depot-stations' in North America and Europe.



Amlan considers himself a 'nerdist' of capitalism labyrinths and is planning a blood-diamond heist of a baron's piracy-gems from Newfoundland. He's learned from Interpol-studies that Newfoundland and Nova Scotia are emerged as blood-diamond depot-countries, and he must choose which one to travel to in order to make the blood-diamond heist.



STORM-SHADOW: I'll be choosing Newfoundland, and I'll wake the bank with a toy water-rifle filled with hot acid.



The reason Storm-Shadow is a 'limited-thief' (a special 'term' signifying a thief's intention to perform choreographed heists with special selection-based scoping rather than scaling of method variation) and selecting only Newfoundland and not stretching his F-IRA antipiracy blood-diamond interception mission to Nova Scotia is because Newfoundland is known to be a blood-diamond depot and the single heist will suffice in creating necessary media lights on the corrupt baron exploiting the area's commercial fertility!



The bank that Storm-Shadow is staking is the Verafin in Newfoundland, which contains special safe-boxes belonging to Baron Goldfinger (Holland) that hold blood-diamonds from Sierra Leone, eventually heading to Northern Ireland (United Kingdom). Storm-Shadow has to be sure the bank's security operations reflect his analysis of the appropriate layout of the nation/bank that facilitate the exposure of Goldfinger's operation.



GOLDFINGER: No one will intercede in my global blood-diamond distribution from Newfoundland and Nova Scotia now!



Storm-Shadow walks into the Verafin with his toy water-rifle costumed/masked in wintertime as a maudlin-thespian claiming he seeks photos of Goldfinger's safe-box for a current global stage-play about diamond-capitalism.



The bank manager is amused by this theatrical claim and orders a guardsman to escort this 'maudlin-thespian' to the safe-box area with his street-theater costume self and working water-rifle and mask so he may take his art-photos of Goldfinger's safe-box.



Once inside the safe-box area of the very-fine Verafin bank in Newfoundland, Storm-Shadow reveals to the single escorting guardsman (Leo) his toy water-rifle is actually filled with hot acid and intends to burn through Goldfinger's bank safe-box and swap his piracy 'blood-diamonds' from Sierra Leone with toy-gems in his pocket for an Interpol-interception to draw out a media comment by Goldfinger regarding highways between Newfoundland and Nova Scotia. He orders Leo to dance in front of the security-camera in the bank safe-box area, while he uses his gun to burn the safe-box panel and swaps the piracy-gems with his toy-gems and sneaks out the bank bathroom window.



BANK MANAGER: We believe Interpol-relations are creating a prepaid media-orchestration with Goldfinger for traffic dots.



Storm-Shadow darts to the airport after transferring the Goldfinger gem-assets for commission/deposit for his Swiss account and prepares his Interpol-report about blood-diamond 'detention' in Newfoundland potentially deterring continuity of blood-diamond traffic-highways into Nova Scotia...and the United Kingdom.



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world-diamond exchange and creates terrorism woes!



STORM-SHADOW: I'd have liked to have traveled to idyllic Nova Scotia...not as an Interpol-guerrilla but as a dreamer.



This master-thief, a 'limited thief' of modern globalism antipiracy work, never made it to Nova Scotia, but his Newfoundland Goldfinger stunt created special underworld chatter and overground commerce headlines regarding the sheer complexity of network-oriented piracy/traffic. Will Storm-Shadow ever realize his child-like daydream and make it to Nova Scotia someday...as a simply retired tourist (in this new era of piracy-driven anticapitalism intrigue...and dangers)?

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on October 23, 2021
Last Updated on October 23, 2021
Tags: Heist

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
FREE author website
Authors are creating beautiful personal websites with Myauthor.space for FREE! Try us before you spend $1000s of dollars