Kleinfeld

Kleinfeld

A Story by Abishai100
"

A narrative about political infiltration with modern network fears but with a surprising 'twist' of romantic dimension.

"
A blood-diamond political thriller told as a first-person narrative about 'underworld depression' and loosely-inspired by the diary Western film Carlito's Way. Hope you like it, 
----
====

My name's Amlan Satan (code-name: Storm-Shadow), and I operate overground as a jewelry-merchant in Brussels (Belgium) and Belfast (Northern Ireland) and double underground as co-captain of the Foreign Irish Republican Army (F-IRA), infiltrating blood-diamond piracy routes from British Columbia to Northern Ireland (UK) destabilizing overground commerce talks between Sinn Fein and Parliament necessary for modern commercial store-building in sectarian-troubled Belfast.



Now, I use the overground merchant ID-veiled passport-named 'Kleinfeld' in managing my special jewelry business in Brussels/Belfast, so no one but my Interpol-relations allies know of my double-life as the blood-diamond infiltration-expert Storm-Shadow.



I'm planning a raid of a Brussels blood-diamond bank safe-box belonging to the corrupt Euro-baron Goldfinger, and I intend to walk in, claiming I'm an Interpol-relations 'defector' clothed as a neo-terrorist and holding a furry rabbit doll which contains in the back-seam a small water-gun (filled with acid!) and toy diamonds. I need special access to the safe-box area where Goldfinger keeps his blood-diamonds and am escorted by the quiet guardsman who, along with the manager, takes me to the safe-box area and helps me give the aura that I'm some kind of intelligence-official doing a safe-box re-evaluation.



Now, I studied in the Ivy League and became versed in political paradigm parallels regarding economics-methodology to governance reorientation in troubled nations (India/Ireland) in the 20th Century, which is where/when I gained my 'academic inspiration' to become Storm-Shadow with Interpol-relations.



Some say I was the inspiration for the film Blood Diamond, but nothing is confirmed/certain! However, right now, I need access to the Brussels bank safe-box to use my acid-gun in my rabbit-doll to burn a hole into Goldfinger's diamond storage and switch his blood-diamonds with the toy diamonds stuffed in my rabbit-doll. Goldfinger will be required for a media-draw comment about how piracy-gem traffic from British Columbia to Northern Ireland will create new waves regarding journalism about global gem-distances.



I left a small reactive plastic device in the lobby of the neighboring building to draw in Brussels police to create distraction/time for my blood-diamond heist to go through without attention from authorities and thereby prevent the escorting bank guardsman/manager from alerting the distracted authorities who're busy with this small fire-duty.



I've pre-recorded the intent/plan of this Goldfinger media-draw regarding piracy-traffic threatening commerce talks in UK Parliament for inter-religious socioeconomics coops/improvements for my Interpol-relations records about blood-diamond interventions required for new era diagrams about global capitalism management in this post-9/11 era (for public records).



I take the Brussels metro after walking out the bank with Goldfinger's $20M blood-diamonds stuffed in my rabbit-doll, and the manager will inform the baron that his burnt-open safe-box now contains some mysterious Interpol-relations stored toy diamonds for some commentary about highway dilemmas.



GOLDFINGER: My diamonds are absolutely undoubted/clear, and they're insured, and I know nothing of Belfast piracy woes.



I take in a YouTube classic Euro-soccer video between Spain and Brazil and think of the glory-days when social activities/venues weren't threatened by anti-globalism terrorism, when we're all thinking of media-reaches into commercial vanities that are quite safe/secure!



After transferring some of my Goldfinger-assets at an Interpol-relations station in Belgium, I use my assets for a Pandora-visit in Brussels after creating a special underground Zurich account for F-IRA and Parliament records.



BELFAST GAZETTE: Sectarian woes are long-weary, and now piracy concerns (blood-diamonds) threaten peace-commerce.



I'm in the clear, and my Brussels-mission is complete/successful, and I've decided to take some time-off to buy some jewelry and enjoy coffees/books at a Brussels cafe before traveling back to the UK. As the overground jewelry-merchant 'Kleinfeld' in Europe and North America, I have special access to society-dollars as a 'nerdist' of commercial dress!



Secretly, I long for days of no more political intrigue/dangers and 9/11 worries behind me, after all. I take some of my newly-customized jewelry to the Brussels cafe and am sitting and reading Peter Pan when I notice a beautiful woman, Shelley, who might be stirring these secret daydreams to leave behind my lawyer-and-infiltration 'associates' for a life earned for simple commercial destiny.



SHELLEY: You have the look of a James Bond in Belgium, good sir.
KLEINFELD (Me!): You strike me as a 'face' in the crowd, Shelley!
SHELLEY: You're flirting with me but with a tone of reticent hauntedness.
KLEINFELD: I'm thinking of retiring and finding a life of peace and love!
SHELLEY: So, you're a hippie of some kind, then, eh?
KLEINFELD: Well, you've certainly 'dread-locked' my fears of diamonds.



Will I succeed in completing this 'James Bond' life of blood-diamond underground worries and find that 'hippie' sense of sanity and peace that Shelley recognized in my brain? I wonder if this story of modern infiltration is really a 'journal' of demo-distancing. What do you think?

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on October 27, 2021
Last Updated on October 27, 2021
Tags: Irish Politics, Fable, Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing