Wild Spirit

Wild Spirit

A Story by Abishai100
"

A prototypical 'man-of-civilization' is cast into a spiritual pit, and his diary/journal reveals a strange...definition.

"
This is an evangelical noir-tale I've been working on after being moved/inspired by a very demonstrative work by Stephen King. Thanks for reading, 
----
====

An Algerian-American guerrilla-intelligence operationalist with Interpol-relations named Amlan Satan (code-name: Storm-Shadow) was destabilizing blood-diamond piracy traffic stretching from Sierra Leone to British Columbia (North America) and Northern Ireland (UK), becoming a real-life James Bond of capitalism underworld labyrinths and therefore was a sort of urban matrix 'troll' of modern design.



Amlan wanted out of his life of blood-diamond intrigue and took the remainder of his assets after turning 30-something and wanted to retire comfortably in La Jolla (USA) with his collected treasury and the estate of his wealthy princess wife Asha. Amlan had become a nerdist of capitalism waves and was now seeking a way to just relax at home, read the Bible, and make paintings and perhaps volunteer at a local youth-club in southern California. He wanted to turn his life around and simply put behind him the worries/tribulations of civilization dilemmas.



His wife Asha was now the 'benefactor' of this escape-plan, and Amlan spent many hours swimming in their shared estate house pool and thinking of the fortune/luck of retiring from 'James Bond' work to spend more time with his darling wife, a saree fashion-model in Los Angeles. However, something inside Amlan still disturbed him --- his haunting memories of his years of post-graduate guerrilla-intelligence work with blood-diamond infiltrations in North America and the UK. He simply went mad with all these strange memories and decided to murder his wife Asha and keep the remainder of her impressive royal fortune and use it to remain alone and solitary in their one-shared La Jolla grand home. He did, however, keep a photo of her above the fireplace mantle.



Amlan was now a self-cursed 'wild spirit' of his own hands. He now spent countless hours every morning (6-10 am) swimming and praying in the La Jolla grand home which was now entirely his own possession, since his wife Asha had left the property to him in her living-will in the event of her untimely death/demise. He even put up a kiddie baseball net to practice shooting balls while swimming, all the while praying/meditating on his deranged 'plan' to escape his past life and ensure himself an 'eternal' form of solitary fortune (and 'wrought' dark peace!) through the insurance-affording wealth granted through the calculated murder of Asha.



Amlan died at the age of 70 and was buried in an idyllic cemetery. In his La Jolla property, estate holders and prospectors discovered a lock chest-box in the home-attic which contained a thick journal, with written accounts of Amlan's seemingly desperate rantings and ravings and prayers too of his newfound shock and consciousness regarding his 'grip' on his 'wrought' method of escape and solitary haven fortune obtained through the evil murder of his princess-wife Asha from whom he'd gained the property for isolation/meditation. The property holders/prospectors discovered in his strange and revealing criminal journal/diary that Amlan Satan (code-name: Storm-Shadow) was constantly scribbling/writing thoughts about the 'wrought' nature of isolation and escape derived from the escape-plan of his wife's murder which gained him the fortune he 'needed' for his private 'sanctuary' which he used for the remainder of his life to simply forget about his past 'James Bond' blood-diamond work of dangerous intrigue. You see, this man was buried in a cemetery as a 'Golem' or 'doll' of civilization tribulations...and deformity!



AMLAN DIARY ENTRY: "I had to do it. I had to keep the fortune for myself and find the way to remain alone/private, and now with Asha gone and the property mine, I have nothing but 'oodles-of-time' to contemplate the labors behind derived sanctuary and what it might mean for my 'desperate' need to forget about the dark dangers of my blood-diamond work in North America and Northern Ireland and elsewhere. I don't need a lawyer. I'm simply and have simply become 'a man' of desperate civilization deletion, which is my own story to tell, perhaps."

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on October 29, 2021
Last Updated on October 29, 2021
Tags: Evangelical, Stephen King

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing