The Talented Mr. Satan

The Talented Mr. Satan

A Story by Abishai100
"

An offbeat presentation of crime-infiltration(s), invoking civilization imaginations about the 'oddness' of intelligence.

"
A crime-espionage folk-tale inspired by a famous Western film of recent years (can you guess the film?). Enjoy, 
----
====

Amlan Satan (code-name: Storm-Shadow) is a master-thief with Interpol-relations interception piracy blood-diamond stretches between British Columbia (North America) and Northern Ireland (United Kingdom).



Some call this modern-day James Bond the 'talented Mr. Satan' as a gesture of his special skill/knack for creating network chatter about the style and wit of underground work, necessary for modern treatments of political shifts in culture in sectarian/traffic intrigue cities like Vancouver and Belfast!



The odd/eerie truth is that the 'talented Mr. Satan' is a man-of-mystery because of his strange/odd preoccupation with the stylistics of theft and guerrilla-infiltrations seemingly veiling his sense of complete obviousness to the customs of normal civilization, which suggests, as one psychologist-writer put it, "He makes us wonder if there's a 'dark side' to the colored psyche itself that invites us to indulge in the qualities of self-disguise/idealization for the sake of escaping the reality behind personality suffering, perhaps caused by some form of alienation or isolationism...perhaps a manifestation of certain depression."



Well, Storm-Shadow (Amlan Satan) has indeed served as a James Bond or Peter Pan in North American cities like pluralism Boston where blood-diamond traffic has seeped into the multicultural underworld and erected piracy-highways into Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) and complicating normal 'academic' governance talks regarding modern capitalism beauties.



An editorial in the Herald suggested/implied that it was the unidentified 'talented Mr. Satan' who's responsible/behind for/the strange and eerie usurping of the ominous crime-organization known as Black Hand tied to blood-diamond infiltrations into the American gem-matrix threatening overground Jewish diamond silos/stores. It was all done with a sense of eerie...deformity!



The 'talented Mr. Satan' has also been associated with various 'damsel-daughters' of infamous crime-bosses/lords who're simply too busy being Dr. Nos to tend to their lovelies who're whisked away by this James Bond (or Peter Pan) who manages to lure them with his toy diamonds and sense of travel-storytelling.



Storm-Shadow nevertheless focuses on his political-economics grounding for underground groups like the Friends of Humanity (FOH) who continue to invest in the social platforms for 'overground' gem/jewelry displacements necessary to stabilize the diamond-market threatened by this new 'dark' menace of blood-diamond transports.



Why would a stranger like the 'talented Mr. Satan' invest in politically tremored areas like Belfast and Algiers in smuggling substituted blood-diamond stored in safe-boxes (banks) for the sake of history-reinvention and capitalism-seizures? What's the psychology behind this 'dark knight' of civilization infrastructure? Is he simply a man of institutional ambitions?



It was rumored that the wily and elusive 'talented Mr. Satan' was implicated in the scandalous affair with a prince-wife in Morocco which resulted in a special saree-fashion fanzine piece in that exotic area suggesting that new age underground work was producing all forms of demo-vanities. Is this guy simply a scoundrel?



Whatever the psycho-reason behind this guy's apparent underground motivations, the 'talented Mr. Satan' emerges as this modern Golem of capitalism-reorientations, creating the persona of a deceptive 'shadow' of civilization labors...and perhaps customs-paranoia.



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world-diamond exchange, making terrorism woes!



In my honest opinion, as a devout/special Catholic by faith, I earnestly believe this odd/elusive 'talented Mr. Satan' is some kind of wizard or wonder-kid of underground veiling, creating blood-diamonds fears...and civilization folklore simultaneously and drawing out special metaphysical bridges to overground dialogue surrounding institutionalized ethics.



MR. SATAN: I live in a very nice unnamed apartment somewhere in the West, and I've no adversaries who know of my intent.



A ruthless master-crime boss/lord in Amsterdam named Goldfinger insists that this frustrating 'talented Mr. Satan' will inspire comic-books decrying the stamped impact of capitalism 'masters' otherwise seeking to create spheres of influence by by-passing the stealthy footprints of 'wastrel orphan-like Artful Dodgers' like this discreet/discrete 'talented Mr. Satan' (with emphasis).



I don't know if anyone will catch this 'modern guy' of gorgeousness, but he certainly makes for wondrous tales about the diagonals and designs of capitalism-reinvention, and hey, isn't that what civilization is all about --- insight?

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on November 12, 2021
Last Updated on November 12, 2021
Tags: Folk-Tale

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing