Valencia: Christmas Crusade!

Valencia: Christmas Crusade!

A Story by Abishai100
"

A vignette about modern pro-globalism heroism and patriotic defenses of Christmastime-shopping linked to Valencia soccer...and distances!

"
A values-oriented Christmastime consumerism folk-tale in honor of this 20th-anniversary year commemoration of 9/11. Thanks for reading (and Happy Christmas!), 
----
====

Amlan and Marcus are blood-diamond infiltrations-officers with guerrilla-intelligence intercepting 'blood-diamond' piracy-tracks stretching from British Columbia (North America) to Northern Ireland (United Kingdom).



They're co-captains of a new world underground group working to destabilize corrupted baron spheres-of-influence regarding 'conflict-zone' gem mining in Africa and black-market diamond smuggling in the Americas/Europe, a diadem of modern pro-globalism ideas/avatars regarding 'wrought' forms of socialized governance aspiring for an end to sectarian commerce-threatening violence!



AMLAN: We're currently investigating markets/media surrounding the Valencia (Spain) soccer-club team.
MARCUS: Right; Valencia's a terrific modern 'totem' of markets and ads surrounding diamond-sales through magazines!



Since the Munich Olympics terrorism of 1972, the world's been on-edge about securities offered for pro-globalism rhetoric/activity in times of anti-capitalism sentiments. This has been compounded by 9/11, when anti-Western terrorists destroyed the commerce-symbolic World Trade Center (NYC) with hijacked passenger planes! Everyone's concerned about the 'reporting' of globalism securities, especially in social arenas like sports stadiums and venues.



AMLAN: This Christmas, we'll be touting soccer/sports/toys games and cinema in New York and Spain (Europe).
MARCUS: It's a 'pro-media' campaign designed to bolster forms of globalism commerce and media-markets for negotiations!



As the new 'FIFA soccer' video-game is released in America/Europe, kids during Christmastime shopping/consumerism flock to the toy/games-stores with their wallet-packed parents seeking this awesome form of modern/tech indoor media-entertainment and gameplay. Euro-club teams like Valencia of Spain are highlighted in such world-marketed socialized sports-activity games/media.



AMLAN: Video-game play has become a totem of consumerism (capitalism) indoor lifestyle/media/entertainment.
MARCUS: We want to address anti-capitalism terrorism with inventive forms of media-crusades for global players/consumers.



As Valencia (Spain) prepares for its amazing Euro-club soccer season, and FIFA soccer video-game sales skyrocket in Spain and the USA, kids look to the media/TV for images of social activity secured by anti-piracy/anti-terrorism peace and teamwork. Valencia's boasted incredible soccer talents/prodigies like Kempes, Aimar, and David Villa and compose a rather 'iconic' world-club soccer team, which has reached many levels of achievement in recent times, including the Copa Del Rey 2018-2019 trophy.



CONSUMER (USA): I go to the toy-store during the holiday shopping-season and find that soccer video-game for my kids.



AMLAN: We'll be performing blood-diamond raids in New York and Spain during the Christmas consumerism-season in streets.
MARCUS: Homeland security now requires a new form of inventive socialized distancing...and teamwork!



The Valencia soccer-club/arena and fitness stadium is a hallmark of European athletics and marketing and is tied to investors/sponsors for special Euro-TV/media ads which may be corrupted by new era blood-diamond sullying of capitalism-labyrinths tied to gem-market highways between East-West and therefore must be addressed by journalists as the new 'field' of dance!



As Amlan works to lift blood-diamonds from a corrupted baron's bank safe-box (swapping them for toys!), Marcus negotiates!



AMLAN: Mostly, we care about kids/youth in America/Europe who play league-soccer and love these commercial video-games.
MARCUS: It's these kids which comprise half the proportion of Christmastime capitalism and require positive reporting!



Will these two 'James Bond' characters offer the right commercial securities for adequate Christmastime consumerism and video-game shopping for youngsters in America/Europe this year, and how will their special/agile Valencia Christmas Crusade fit into the average/everyday home-family Christmas tree gift-diet?



AMLAN: We shan't fail, either for Valencia, Christmas kids shopping, and video-game markets for global media.
MARCUS: After all, what's a James Bond life without meditations on modern globalism-diaries?
TO BE CONTINUED...

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on December 6, 2021
Last Updated on December 6, 2021
Tags: Sports Media, Consumerism, Globalism

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing