NY/Valencia: Soccer-TV [American Dream!]

NY/Valencia: Soccer-TV [American Dream!]

A Story by Abishai100
"

A NY/USA 'folk-tale' about soccer atmospherics on TV in a pizza-place signifying modern traffic-distancing.

"
A New York traffic 'folk-tale' inspired by A Bronx Tale. Enjoy! 
----
====

Welcome to New York, a place of great photography and cars and shopping and of course the iconic area of Times Square, where an iconic pizza-eatery offers TV-cable views of Euro-Valencia soccer play that's drawing great NY-stories about the quality of traffic daydreams!



The manager of the pizza-eatery if Amlan Satan, half-Italian, half-Algerian, who likes studying modern 'capitalism problems' like blood-diamond smuggling paranoia in North America (British Columbia)!



SATAN: I like my customers/patrons to feel like they're walking into an 'American gem' for pizza-romance/cinema.



Inside this eatery, you might find the sort of spacious foot-room that would reflect/represent the sort of colored daydreams you'd expect from a modern NY eatery or pizza-eatery that caters to a customer-base interested in the colors/designs of world-customs such as Valencia-soccer.



SATAN: Our customers might be classic-beauty appreciative travelers from Italy itself or everyday biracial 'humans' from NY!



CUSTOMER REVIEW (Critic): In fact, the pizza at Satan's New York eatery reminds you of going back to a time of a food-king.



No one likes cultural-bias, and despite Amlan's Catholic interests/faith, he tries to present TV-entertainment inside this NY-pizza 'joint' to re-present a world-flair for pluralism hospitality and atmospherics, so you get the feeling that eating here takes you to a place-of-mind where social experience is akin to cinematic detention!



The customers on any given Sunday might appreciate a viewing of an iconic/classic Valencia (Euro) soccer-match/game pitting one of its rivals in a special format for fanfare in America, where soccer-media is normally 'restricted' to high-school/collegiate athletics or the US women's national team! The TVs inside Amlan Satan's NY pizza-eatery are therefore media-windows into the excellent Western hospitality for soccer-viewing and dining!



SATAN: We have old photos of Valencia-teams, and the soccer-TV viewings are adored by customers who like djinn-dollars.



Every now and then, and particularly during the Xmas/V-Day (Christmas/Valentine's) seasons, all customers might be able to 'win' a handheld classic 1980s soccer video-game while they eat pizza and enjoy a classic/modern broadcast/rebroadcast of a Valencia (Euro) soccer-match in this NY-eatery.



SATAN: We also have a terrific photo of Eastern deity (trio) to capture our pluralism-hospitality in NY for eating-divinity!



Capitalism is really a chess-match, and Amlan Satan's chosen an idealized eatery/locale for his Valencia-soccer TV restaurant atmospherics catering to a pluralism customer-base which represents an American (NY) flair for the 'intelligence' behind socialized activity and sports fanfare and of course organized craftsmanship!



SATAN: I think we'll augment our interior decorations for Easter with a special 'gangs of NY' diorama about 1800s dollars.



CUSTOMER REVIEW (Critic): I can't play soccer and don't want to but enjoy Satan's pizza in NY, since it's...doctored!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
Added on December 7, 2021
Last Updated on December 7, 2021
Tags: New York

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing