Lotor: Soccer-Coach

Lotor: Soccer-Coach

A Story by Abishai100
"

An unusual prince-adventurer named Lotor travels to Earth and disguises himself as human to become a soccer-coach and finds real depth.

"
A cartoon-fanfiction/fable referencing the antihero-prince Lotor (Voltron: Defender of the Universe), who interestingly enough, exhibits that certain 'hero-intellect' to be placed in an offbeat story about discovering the real magic behind team-drives. 
----
====

Lotor is a wily prince on a faraway planet, at-odds with his emperor father Zarkon and therefore has plotted a vision of travel to Planet Earth where he might make a bigger splash.



LOTOR: I shall travel to this 'Earth' and create a special sports-coaching 'mission' at an academy/school of human youngsters!



So, Prince Lotor travels to Earth during one of his father's travel-missions to outer-space which will last one full year. During this year, Lotor (now transformed into an Algerian-American school-teacher and part-time youth-league soccer coach named 'Amlan Satan'!) will develop the skills of one youth-league team, the Fury, to create a special human-youngster acumen/vision of excellent teamwork and diagonal-passing and established rotational striker-scoring highlighting the skills of the pass/scoring coordinating midfielder. This 'strategy' or sports-diagram will teach these soccer human-youth the special visionary value of understanding the links between teamwork...and competitiveness!



At the school, Lotor ('Amlan Satan') meets a beautiful young female-human mathematics teacher named Shelbye Harris who's a fan of encouraging students/youngsters to participate in fitness-programs and extra-curricular activities and is very impressed with Prince Lotor's sense/skill of teamwork-coaching and soccer-coordination! However, she also feels Lotor ('Amlan Satan') seems unusually pensive about the 'depth' of strategy-coaching and is somehow 'lost' in thought regarding the analytics of teamwork-strategy and wonders if he's the 'right guy' to court for a relationship. Meanwhile, Lotor ('Amlan Satan') discovers this experience is teaching him the special value of emotional humility as he contemplates his ambitious Earth-mission and how it's perhaps linked to his obsession with surpassing his emperor father (Zarkon).



LOTOR ('Amlan Satan'): I find Shelbye will offer me some dose of Earth-magic/wisdom, but I'll be this nerdy soccer-coach!



Lotor's youth-league human-youngsters soccer youth-league team the Fury is performing with great energy and skill, and the fans/parents comment that Lotor (Amlan Satan) has injected this American youth-league a special dash of creative magic that's made this season of youth-league soccer an extraordinary experience in offbeat teamwork...and dance.



The Fury must face a rival team called the Runners in the championship match, which Coach Satan (Prince Lotor) has helped the Fury reach with his unusual brand of coaching strategy/teamwork and offensive coordinations. He explains to his young soccer players that soccer is unique for its combination of teamwork and individual concentration for athletic excellence and therefore requires a serious 'meditation' on the notes of coordinated beauty, which is why perhaps it's become such a celebrated 'world-sport' on Earth and high-school/college laurel in America!



When the Fury manages to defeat the Runners by a score of 3-2 in the championship match, Coach Satan is congratulated by the fans/parents (and his 'girlfriend' Shelbye) who help him feel that his Earth-mission with soccer-design has yielded a rather terrific foray into the vigor and ambition and 'intelligence' required to make team-coaching in a youth-league (soccer) so exemplary and revealing of the gusto required to really challenge a rival-team of great relentless drive.



LOTOR (Coach Satan): Soccer can feel like chess, even at the youth-level, since it's a sport highlighting the magic of dress.



Well, that's the end of this Earth-tale. Prince Lotor traveled back to his home-planet after the conclusion of that youth-league winning-season and told Shelbye he'd not forget her words-of-wisdom and therefore re-approached his power-dilemma with his emperor father Zarkon with a newfound 'sense' of dreams.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on December 8, 2021
Last Updated on December 8, 2021
Tags: Fable, Fanfiction, Sports (Soccer)

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing