Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Love Me Not
1986, Penny Herrera falls into the predatory clutches of Matt, an older man who has no other intention than to alter Pen
Escape from Tree [Chicago]

Escape from Tree [Chicago]

A Story by Abishai100
"

A Windy City 'tall-tale' about nerdy infiltrations into underworld piracy-gem safe-boxes and the drama created by vigilante-distancing.

"
A light-hearted crime-world parody inspired by A Fish Called Wanda (Kevin Kline). 
----

====

A string of blood-diamond heists in Chicago signaled a strange undercurrent of crime-world conspiracy linked to a crime-lord's sneaky intention to used staged robberies to make himself look more like a saint/martyr in the Chicago press (Sun Times).



This crime-boss is Dartmouth and he lives in an idyllic mansion in the Windy City, and two dastardly blood-diamond guerrilla-intelligence officers with Interpol-relations are trying to heist his piracy-gem jewel-box and swap this treasury for toy gems to place in his bank safe-box for a media-message about Dartmouth's fat-cat digs in his Chicago estate!



The two nerdist-guerrillas are Amlan and Marcus and they're doubling/posing as nerdy Chicago diamond-merchants and media-agents talking about North American gem-markets, and they'll be walking into Dartmouth's Chicago mansion costumed as theater-performers sent to do an in-house performance about the style/dazzle of diamond sales in the West!



They ask the dastardly crime-lord if he's willing to drink lots with them and he does and they ask him to showboat his famed jewel-box to them and he does and they ask him to dance around while drunk and while he's doing so, they swap all the gems in his box with fakes/toys and make-off that night without him noticing.



BARON DARTMOUTH: I've sent out my 'legion' of Windy City swat-officers to find these two Interpol-relations rascals!



The two thieves (Amlan/Marcus) were in that crime-lord's mansion in Chicago on that special Saturday-eve costumed as special 'politics-guerrilla' maudlin-thespians, and Amlan played the mock-terrorist/pirate named Rufio.



Marcus meanwhile was masked/costumed as the theater-artist named Tibalt and created a special presentation about diamond-juggling and this was all possible, since everyone that night in that Dartmouth estate was simply inebriated...but Marcus (and Amlan his cohort!) could handle/move around as drunks.



The two officer-thieves hijacked two municipal transport-trucks to get to an Interpol-relations station to have the other half of their fakes/toys gems sent to the Dartmouth bank safe-box for a media-disclosure about underworld piracy-gem humility, and the truck-drives that night in the city was something of a joke!



AMLAN/MARCUS: We also placed some water-guns in the Dartmouth safe-box (bank) containing blue juice.



WAITRESS: You two look like nerdy little James Bond characters or something this Saturday night, and I think you're secret.



We believe the Dartmouth gems from the Windy City estate were moved to a Zurich-box and to a Chicago museum box for some later disclosed Interpol-relations query about bonds between the underworld and lucrative treasure/art markets linked all the way to Holland and Sierra Leone.



AMLAN/MARCUS: Perhaps all this Chicago-drama is really about the undoubted gravity of piracy-tracks to Africa.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on December 18, 2021
Last Updated on December 18, 2021
Tags: Chicago

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing