Simon/Simon: Valencia

Simon/Simon: Valencia

A Story by Abishai100
"

The two iconic American detectives are in Valencia to protect a gorgeous club-fan threatened by a modern 'dowry' terrorist!

"
One more TV-fanfiction homage to the iconic American crime-drama series Simon & Simon, with allusions to the gorgeous 'world-dollars' of media-broadcast soccer (e.g., Champions League). Enjoy! 
----
====

Simon and Simon were called to Spain (Valencia) where they'd have to help a gorgeous young Spanish soccer fan from Sweden, a young woman named Isobel who'd been cheering for Valencia's club-soccer team at special stadium-games in Europe which were photographed and posted on the Internet, creating a special cult-fanfare surrounding the idea that beautiful world-soccer fans were 'diplomats' of globalism and antiterrorism. Isobel was 'marked' and targeted and stalked by an North American terrorist named Night-Slasher who wished to subvert this media-age 'spirit' regarding broadcast European sports worldwide and needed to protect Isobel to uphold the modern confetti surrounding media-showcasing of soccer jewelry. This was a valuable sports-linked criminal case for the shrewd American detectives, Simon and Simon.



SIMON: The sports-network coverage of Euro-soccer (Valencia) is quite impressive and draws profits for media.
SIMON: You might see why a gorgeous world-soccer fan (Isobel) would be 'drawn' into this world of modern activity!



Yes, there's so many gorgeous fans now and these days, and the fans are presented in photo-imagery readily available to Internet-surfers wishing to see a 'glimpse' or catch the human spirit of sports (soccer) glitter and hypnosis!



SIMON: We've been working in America in criminal cases, but this Spanish (Valencia) case is good.
SIMON: We need to be sure Isobel isn't created as a 'effigy' for world terrorism in this media-photo era.



Simon and Simon first staked out the entire Valencia 'scene' and wandered around the idyllic Spanish city and took in its flavors/colors to understand perhaps why this modern American terrorist/stalker, given the alias 'Night-Slasher' by the world-press, would be terrorizing this Valencia club-soccer fan (Isobel) in such an iconic European place, a place of great culture, color, cuisine, and customs.



SIMON: The food in Valencia/Spain is so gorgeous, and it's easy to get 'lost' in all this Euro-color, friend.
SIMON: We need to 'absorb' all this modern flavor to understand the psyche and intuition of the evil Night-Slasher!



The two shrewd American detectives, hired personally by the Valencia club-soccer fan Isobel to protect her while she's in the Valencia soccer arenas/forums, Simon and Simon, designed a special traffic and motion detection system or uniformed behavior to predict just how this stalker-terrorist ('Night-Slasher') intended to create media terror by terrorizing Isobel, a diplomat of globalism and security activity in this age of broadcast duties!



SIMON: We'll have to be 'extra' special in this tender case involving Isobel and the Night-Slasher.
SIMON: We'll use our tried-and-true system of 'nerdist' calculations to determine how the stalker is re-casting humanity!



ISOBEL: I'm simply confident that Simon and Simon 'have what it takes' to keep me sane/secure with Valencia.



Simon and Simon agreed that Isobel would be 'marked' during a special rivalry game between Valencia (club-soccer team) and Getafe in the Champions League games, and lo and behold, the Night-Slasher sent a Valencia Post (newspaper) announcement declaring, "I shall kidnap the fair maiden-lady Isobel, a 'true' Valencia fan' during the halftime-show of the anticipated/broadcast Valencia-Getafe game in Spain."



SIMON: We'll pretend we know nothing and follow Isobel as she walks to her parked car after the Getafe game (Spain).
SIMON: The 'Night-Slasher' will pursue her in that parking lot, perhaps costumed as an executive or guard to find Isobel.



However, Isobel got to the special/vaunted Valencia-Getafe game in a Spanish taxi-cab, and the eerie Night-Slasher was indeed there, and he intended to get into the same cab that she took that night after the vaunted Champions League soccer-game, but Simon and Simon were there to 'greet' this modern-day Jack the Ripper!



NIGHT-SLASHER: I think these two American guys/detectives (Simon and Simon) caught me with cognitive intuitions!



In fact, the evil Night-Slasher was trying to get into Isobel's Spanish taxi-cab after the vaunted Valencia-Getafe game wielding toy water-guns filled with corrosive acid. He sought to take her hostage-for-ransom and had the dark scheme to use his twisted 'acid-gun' toys to burn/scar her beautiful fan-face (for reporters)!



SIMON: Valencia club-soccer shall never forget this 'episode' of world-security consciousness...and justice.
SIMON: We're gratefully 'dead' that the fair Isobel is safe and back in security-hands in Europe for the future Valencia game!



A mock-news show (comedy-TV) in the USA (America), narrated by an iconic media-figure named 'Jon Stewart' (famous for his wry comedy about 'synthetic news' in the West) joked, "Isobel is the Barbie-in-bedlam, rescued by the two 'dudes' from American 'dungeons' named Simon and Simon."



There was a late-game 'riot' during this vaunted media-game between Valencia-Getafe (Champions League since this dark terrorist (Night-Slasher) had sent that 'notice' to the Euro-press declaring his unrivaled intention to kidnap the Valencia fan (Isobel)...but such is media.



SIMON: I'm subscribing to a nifty/handy-dandy world-soccer magazine to find this Isobel fan again in a photo.
SIMON: We did a terrific work here, my friend; soccer is saved (again).



ISOBEL: I feel like a sudden 'casted' world-celebrity figure, and I'm now invited into a special sports-magazine photo-project.



The great dragon of modern globalism destabilization is anti-traffic terrorism (e.g., 9/11), and while the 'Night-Slasher' is finally put-away, Simon and Simon continue to vaunt/vanguard this new age imagination about traffic sanity-and-security so Valencia soccer-club fans (Spain) can feel 'free' from the lingering emerged threat of antisocial deformity...and the 'creatures' of distances.



SIMON: I think we need a 'serious' vacation, my buddy.
SIMON: We need to travel around in Spain...perhaps find two gorgeous soccer-ladies in damnation.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on January 9, 2022
Last Updated on January 9, 2022
Tags: TV Fanfiction, Soccer, Globalism

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
A Dark Team A Dark Team

A Story by Abishai100