Qatar Cup: The Soccer Dawn

Qatar Cup: The Soccer Dawn

A Story by Abishai100
"

A journalism-vignette about the upcoming World Cup (Qatar) which might become a 'diamond' in modern destiny.

"
An homage to the World Cup 2022 'media-event' and what it might spell for the highly-developing oil/gas nation of Qatar; inspired by the film Syriana (George Clooney). Thanks for reading, 
----
====

A new treasury imagination has arisen in this World Cup year [2022], because Qatar will officially become the first-ever Islamic nation to host the international World Cup soccer event which has seen such world-stage media proliferation that it's catalyzed terrific forms of capitalism and traffic-treasury folklore.



My name's Peter Parker and I'm a special global photojournalist for the Daily Bugle sent to Qatar for the 2022 World Cup soccer event which will see this symbolic Islamic nation, a highly-developing petroleum-based Muslim economy on the world-stage hosting this international sports event for the media-broadcast era. As the Bugle photojournalist, I plan to create a fan-spirit 'diorama' of what's made soccer a world-networking media platform, so won't you follow along with me?



Now, Qatar has the 4th highest GDP in the world and is one of the world's largest oil/gas producers, which is why it's economy is oil-based, but it's also seen conversation about eco-waste management and oil-emission complexity dialogue, which has made this highly-developing world-economy (oil/gas) city a capitalism stage.



As Qatar prepares to host this World Cup soccer tournament, which will see great countries such as Argentina and France compete for the ultimate world-title in the teamwork and speed oriented game of soccer, its leaders and media specialists coordinate special presentations and re-presentations of its national culture for this media-based showcasing of capitalism's finest game.



The Qatar Cup [2022] will see outstanding publicly prepared national soccer arenas/stadiums in which the celebrated national men's soccer teams (e.g., Argentina, France, Spain) compete for the champion's title for the first time ever in an Islamic country. The Qatar venues/arenas are considered to be quite handsome for this world-media event.



Qatar's economy is oil-based and it boasts a handsome airline company which will see some of its carrier-planes painted with images of the upcoming 2022 World Cup. This should be, as many anticipate, a media-event of great capitalism proportion for the 'treasury-imagination' linked to oil/gas peace.



Qatar Airways, the national airline of this Islamic nation hosting the 2022 World Cup, is one of the best managed/maintained airlines in the world, and it reflects the highly-developing nation's view of capitalism used as a 'mechanism' for globalism thinking and commerce-based magic.



I'll be considering myself a 'GI Joe' ninja-character for this Qatar Cup 2022 event, as I prepare to report/appreciate. I'll be evaluating the stadiums, media broadcasts, social platforms, oil/gas diplomacy, and comic-book like atmosphere of this sports-event representing civilization imagination regarding the promises of peace delivered through the 'ninja-music' of capitalism (oi/gas) djinns!



World Cup soccer has given us such celebrity legends like Maradona and Beckham that it's no shock that we've come to anticipate the sports-event on the world-stage in the media-broadcast era as a 'diamond' of traffic spirit(s). The Qatar Cup 2022 promises to be 'no different' as the mighty athletes prepare to entertain the world through media/TV (and in the stadiums!) for an athletic game 'all about' the magic of teamwork and dates.



The fans from around the world who'll come out to cheer their mighty athletes/teams at the Qatar Cup 2022 will effectively/successfully serve as 'world-stage diplomats' or media messengers of globalism-rhetoric and what comprises the spirit(s) of shared modern sports activity.



Because Qatar boasts incredibly profitably offshore oil/gas structures for mining and markets, we can be certain American diplomats of capitalism-media will be at the 2022 World Cup to 'talk' the magic about what can link media activity with marketing consciousness for arrows towards anti-terrorism peace, commercial sanitation, and of course, oil/gas dancing!



American President Joe Biden was a key figure in the ending of a traffic-blockade on Qatar for commerce ahead of this symbolic World Cup 2022, so we'll surely see 'forms' of capitalism-diplomacy at this world-sports event indicative of post-9/11 era dialogue regarding peace and dollars.



I'm a big fan myself of Monopoly (Parker Brothers) capitalism board-game play in the USA, and certainly the Oil and Gas edition of this iconic fortune-game in Western civilization should serve as a symbolic 'trophy' for the Qatar Cup 2022 as fans and athletes and media-figures prepare to honor the new era customs of globalism education and disasters!



Maybe I'll find a nice girl to enjoy a cool game of Monopoly: Oil and Gas at the Qatar Cup 2022 to remind myself of the human joys of re-presenting capitalism through social activity.



People ask me, "What's so special about journalism in modern times, Peter Parker?" to which I explain, "There's real diadems and commercial items like British Petroleum gas-station toy-sets for kids in the modern world which are complimented/complemented by modern journalism dictation!"



Maybe a nice Qatar theater will showcase a re-screening of the iconic/symbolic Western/Hollywood film Air Force One (Harrison Ford) which represents globalism thinking and peace dance!



Whoever ends up showing at the Qatar Cup 2022 as messengers/diplomats of this new era 'brand' of capitalism staging will surely be the ones remembered for making this Muslim-globalism hosting event a triumph in media-broadcast era storytelling!



I'll of course be relishing the tasty and zesty offerings of terrific Muslim-nation foods/cuisine while reporting on the Qatar Cup 2022, and since I've normally enjoyed Honey-BBQ Wings for the Super Bowl (American football!) event in the USA, this non-Western food/hosting experience shall wet my taste in travel (and destiny!).



Maybe I'll buy for my son a special tabletop soccer game (World Cup Home Edition!) at the Qatar Cup 2022 to remind ourselves of what makes 'game-theory' an application/extension of the human question of wrought activity thinking and traffic peace/sanitation. Soccer is after all a game of nifty and joyous maneuvering.



Because Qatar has generated much oil/gas production dialogue as well as eco-consciousness creativity, we might see some 'cool' eco-friendly consumerism product ads in Qatar media/magazines generating out of the World Cup 2022, and I wonder if all this product-driven imagination is linked to a human paranoia about the 'experience' of diet.



What everyone will mostly be thinking/dreaming of at this symbolic Qatar Cup 2022 which I'll be covering for the Daily Bugle (US newspaper!) is how we're finally getting over that nasty/dark 'shadow' of 9/11 and what it imprinted onto human dowries. That'll be my 'machinery' in Qatar this year.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on January 21, 2022
Last Updated on January 21, 2022
Tags: Oil, Capitalism, Soccer

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing