X-Fairies

X-Fairies

A Story by Abishai100
"

A re-presentation of fairy-tale symbolism in modern times, revealing the 'strange magic' of traffic diaries.

"
An homage to 'classical' fairy-tales and Christianity-oriented storytelling, inspired by the City of Angels
----
====

Earth is a special blue organic planet, and it's the home of a group of special visiting spirits called fairies (sometimes spelled 'faeries') who seek to offer their special incantations of magical charms and beauty to offer these times of Tribulation a dose of pedestrian sanity or normal magic.



These fairies/faeries are guarded by the specters of great forest animals and hide from humanity and its complexities, and they call themselves the X-Fairies, but they're not comic book characters but rather modern spirits of fantastic dimension(s), and they each have a unique/special power or arrow of imagination, which is why the forest animals hope they'll assist mankind in these times of Tribulation.



The so-called 'X-Fairies' have decided to descend upon a New England Courtyard Marriott Hotel where they'll serve as the institutions waitstaff or housekeeping/managerial and business-PR staff, using cyber-media to make network liaisons for modern commercial affairs, all the while using this iconic/symbolic Earth/US hotel to spread ideas about 'accessible' magic. The Courtyard hotel is suddenly a 'castle' of dreams on Earth.



X-FAIRY (Amlan Satan): Algerian-American Courtyard hotel cuisine-chef and blood-diamond operationalist with Interpol-relations; this special vigilance fairy often dressed in black and wears protective Coronavirus masks and uses his ninja intelligence to make cyber-blogs about pirate-traffic of diamonds from conflict-zones into New England and wants Americans to dwell on the 'face' of proper capitalism behavior.



X-FAIRY (Jasmine Forget): This unforgettably magical child-fairy is a sweetie messenger of empathy and companionship, and she's prances around the Courtyard hotel lobby thinking of ways to instill fancy messages of optimism in the various guests/travelers who arrive there, perhaps 'testing' them on their own personal brand of human charm(s).



X-FAIRY (Maximus): This is the business manager and executive man of the Courtyard hotel, and he uses various Wall Street connections to draw in guests to the Courtyard hotel in New England while espousing progressive think-tank ideas about globalism commerce and its proportional relation to national economy stabilization through tourism/hospitality in this time of Coronavirus tribulation(s) for the post-9/11 era.



X-FAIRY (Kitana): This costumed theater-artist fairy is a real gem of a young woman, Eastern European and dashing and loves to dance; she wants the Courtyard guests to be entertained by the weekend ballroom shows featuring herself performing blade-fan presentations of video-game media designed to draw in youngsters/kids who want some 'alternative' to commercial traffic that helps them forget about the 'ills' of dollar depression.



X-FAIRY (Chris): This slick tie-man wears a paper-bag mask and wields toy water-guns which he uses to engage single mothers and their kids in hotel outdoor patio games of water-fights to make the hotel environment feel something more like a 'playground' and perhaps less like a 'laboratory' for capitalism/traffic distancing.



Now, these amazing 'X-Fairies' have adopted a special cartoon character set for their media cyber-blogs for the Courtyard Marriott Hotel forum conversations about modernism and commercial negotiations relevant to globalism-minded lifestyle and optimism in this time of the Tribulation(s). These X-Fairies have adopted 'Transformers cassette-robot' avatars, robot warriors of miniature size who transform mechanically into espionage-geared audio-tapes symbolizing civilization intrigue surrounding media-communications and tech-toys.



X-FAIRIES (Courtyard): We also use stained-glass art to hoist special art-tones celebrating the 'dazzle' of spiritual design(s).



Just in case you're in the New England area for the Super Bowl in an upcoming season, and you happen to stop by a Courtyard hotel, you just might get a 'fresh air' of messaging from these incredible Earth-infiltrating 'X-Fairies' who choose to use the 'roads' of traffic to spread the undeniable civilization message of complete democracy. Isn't that what Earth is 'really' about --- 'demo' magic?

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on January 31, 2022
Last Updated on January 31, 2022
Tags: Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing