Wild Child: Cheerleading DNA

Wild Child: Cheerleading DNA

A Story by Abishai100
"

A man raised in the forest by animals is found near UCLA and is reared to become a 'diplomat' of civilization dress.

"
A fanfiction of The Wild Child (Truffaut), with no direct allusion/reference to structured athletics. Hope you like it (signing off), 
----
====

Amlan was discovered on the campus of UCLA, where the Bruins had been meanwhile busy coordinating their anticipated upcoming college-football season.



Amlan was found by two UCLA officials, one security officer, near the campus forest(s) where he simply popped out of, claiming he's "Lost boy!" and befuddled all the authorities. The UCLA personnel/scientists/investigators quickly learned Amlan had grown up with the animals and birds of the forest by himself after being left there (abandoned) by his parents, when he was an infant. The animals fed and raised him, miraculously and he'd popped out of the forest suddenly.



AMLAN: Me learn speak English very fast and goodly; I'm wanting to hug all American things and do good social work(s)!



UCLA STATEMENT: We've been pleased to keep Amlan here in our development-center after he's discovered by two officials!



There was quite a 'buzz' on the campus of UCLA after this prophetic 'wild child' was picked up and kept on the campus as a special 'messenger' of the nature-nurture debate as well as of the idea of civilization and living in primal states. Amlan was thought to be Algerian by descent or perhaps Indian. The UCLA investigators prepared many studies depicting his progress as a 'wild child' with educated thoughts about society norms and necessities.



UCLA RESEARCHER: We've fitted Amlan (the 'Wild Child') with colored Diadora sneakers he'll really like (for design/vitality).



AMLAN: Me learn to do fine things with the school people/fans; I'm adopted by cheerleader team to learn Bruins dances!



To everyone's delight, the 'Wild Child' had prepared a special halftime Hawaiian dance for the Bruins fans during a rivalry game with the USC Trojans. This would be the epitome of civilization magnification, as Amlan had learned to become 'part' of the cheerleader(s) dance.



UCLA RESEARCHER: We're also rearing the Wild Child to help with the school's junior soccer-league for field-activities!



The Science Journal (UCLA) reports that Amlan (the Wild Child) learns very fast and can absorb material(s) very efficiently and shows an incredible knack for dancing, painting, and an instinctual eerie understanding of psychology/mind-states. Some joke that someday he might even become a full-fledged psychologist!



SCIENCE JOURNAL (UCLA): We've 'outfitted' our beloved Wild Child ('Amlan Satan') with a dress for a symposium about nature.



The hope is to come to some 'good' understanding of the manner in which we erect our civilization images/diadems regarding the duality between primal thinking and structured philosophical bureaucracy. Perhaps this Wild Child of UCLA will reveal some 'deep beauty' regarding the mysteries of human thought...and change.



AMLAN: Me thinks I'd like to one day become a cheerleading-squad coach/executive or psychology student at this institution.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on February 16, 2022
Last Updated on February 16, 2022
Tags: Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing