The Media Guy*

The Media Guy*

A Story by Abishai100
"

General re-presentation of democracy-media in this 'inventive' era of traffic-driven social networking.

"
An homage to modern/inventive pluralism-media, inspired by the iconic Pakula film The Devil's Own. Hope you like, 
----
====

A scientist-philosopher evaluates the ergonomics impact of inter-religious dissatisfaction in modern civilization and how it's colored Israel-Palestine and Northern Ireland, all during the problematic Russo-Ukrainian War (Eastern Europe!). This is a time of great analysis and evaluations regarding the 'living shape' of sociopolitical cells, and it's affecting how we dream of commerce-based globalism in this post-9/11 era and why we enjoy Hollywood (USA) movies like Spy Game (Brad Pitt)!



The scientist-philosopher is Storm-Shadow (cyber-alias), and he's investigating the relations between the revolutions in Algeria, Ireland, and India (Against France/Britain) and how it will color modern intellectual studies of the 'shape' of civilization evolution and the development of capitalism as a 'gear' for globalism. He considers himself a hybrid of Thomas Nast (USA) and James Joyce (Ireland) and wonders how he might use social-media to celebrate/circulate the idea that pluralism consciousness can be wed to his presentations online of democratic storytelling!



STORM-SHADOW: In this age of Catholic-TV, Muslim-TV, Jewish-TV, and Hindu-TV, we might consider the role of magazines!



We might notice why Storm-Shadow (cyber-alias/'avatar') might use couplings of intercontinental traffic aesthetics (e.g., Ireland-India color-likened flagpins/toys/magnets) to talk about or 'address' the impact of traffic imaginations regarding coexistence, commerce, and media in this post-9/11 era. Don't we want our kids to appreciate why multicultural life is a success, in this inventive globalized media-access era of Nickelodeon and BBC and Bollywood?



STORM-SHADOW: If terrorists have monopolized access to 'club-media' these days, we can't celebrate pluralism dollars!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on March 12, 2022
Last Updated on March 12, 2022
Tags: Irish Politics, Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing