Robotech: Dartmouth

Robotech: Dartmouth

A Story by Abishai100
"

A sci-tech fantasy franchise draws in the interest(s) of an evil genius (Wily) who seeks to use its imagery to forward 'serious' Western darkness.

"
A fanfiction of the immaculate sci-tech fantasy franchise Robotech and referencing the dangers posed on the 'idyllic' American school Dartmouth. Enjoy (they really should adapt Robotech into a live-action film, right?), and thanks for reading, 
----
====
An evil genius wanted to enter the real dimension of Robotech, a sci-tech fantasy-adventure media franchise featuring storylines of a grand space-kingdom battling an evil horde known as the Invid. This evil genius hoped to become one of the Robotech characters, convinced that fantastic imaginary 'universe' was somehow real!

Robotech is considered one of the finest space-adventure media franchises, offering complete comics, toyline(s), cartoons, and full-length animated films, and some speculate it's 'ripe' for a Hollywood (USA) live-action adaptation, perhaps starring a 'major' movie-star (e.g., Tom Cruise, Leo DiCaprio).

The evil genius who hoped to 'enter' this fantasy animation/toy/comics universe is a man named Wily who wanted to pervert/manipulate the 'sky-machinery' of the Robotech universe for his advantage and become the ultimate 'warlock' of control and terror. This 'Wily' became one of the Robotech space-kingdom warlords (alias, Dartmouth) when he learned of the kingdom and its monarch (Sterling) planning a raid on the terrible Invid fortress, and Wily knew he was 'inside' this adventure after taking a magic pill before sleeping which would enable him to 'dream-walk' into an 'alternate' frame of consciousness.

STERLING (Robotech-Monarch): We've got multiple space-pilots who'd want your pledge for Invid-battle(s)!
DARTMOUTH (Wily): I'll try to rally these 'bright young minds' for the catering of real valor, King Max.

When Wily ('Dartmouth') awoke from this dream-sleep 'adventure' 'inside' the Robotech universe, he immediately went online (eBay) and purchased an excellent string of Robotech franchise/company toys (robots and sky-machinery) and lined them up in his private lab-room of his New England estate. He counted how many of these toys reminded him of his dream-adventure(s).

WILY: I shall now join a Mortal Kombat (video-game) cyber-fan forum and talk about its similarities with Robotech war-tales.

You see, folks, Wily wanted to apply his immersion in Robotech to the advocacy of forms of 'dangerous intelligence' in modern Western civilization and went to the school Dartmouth to explore why/how students were engaged in futuristic media projects/entertainment projects and if they'd be 'recruited' for 'advanced' ideas regarding military intelligence, terrorism, and biological weapons.
At Dartmouth, the evil genius Wily met a Sherlock Holmes like circus-performer from Eastern Europe named Amlan Satan who'd been performing stage-shows about Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's inquiries into faerie-myth(s) and happened to be a huge Robotech media/comics fan. Satan told Wily, "Robotech reminds me of my own 'sense' of democracy...not dictatorship!"

WILY: I won't let this damned world foil my calculations to draw Robotech imagery to cast new forms of ultimate supremacy!
====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on March 13, 2022
Last Updated on March 13, 2022
Tags: Entertainment, Toys

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
World Order World Order

A Story by Abishai100


Dark Tenant Dark Tenant

A Story by Abishai100